Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Putting your hummingbird feeder out and not one hummingbird. :icon_sad:

They are all in Gods country.:)

Guest f***2f***

Sitting at Kelseys drinking a beer and scrolling through the pics of the Sunshine girl on my IPhone...I reach for my nice fresh glass of Creemore and knock it into my lap...the waiter comes over to help me mop up and spots my IPhone open to the Sunshine girl and says in a loud voice...."Getting a little excited over a pretty girl on your cell phone?!"

Damaging your brand new iphone by getting it extremely wet because of your so called squirting abilities. And the phone was across the room on the table. lol. You find out can't return it because it's Boxing Day.

And for the record, this is a secondhand story that was told to me and not based on my own personal experiences. lol. I wish!!

Best friends that make promises to visit and and don't follow through. These fair weather friends seem sincere but never seem "available to follow up on an any plans made. I have made many adjustments in my schedule to accodomite my BF's schedule only to find out she is busy or unavailable. Lets try and take care of our friends and not let boyfriends or other partners let us lose sight of out important oblication to each other.

Additional Comments:

Oops misplaced comments , forgivness please.:icon_smile:

• Like 1

It kind of sucks when:

On May 17th, you go outside and there is a very light mist/drizzle, it is 11 degrees and then you think to yourself, "Hey, its a pretty nice day."

But it is so much nicer to be positive!

Noah's arc floated right in front of my house so that peeved me off so I promptly pelted it with rocks and a few leftover eggs for good measure...Noah was on deck and totally plastered (drunk) and get this, he was actually trying to ride a donkey, imagine the scene !!! lol

The exponential rise in the greatest global pandemic ever seen with the unabated spreading of transcendent self-centered greed and profiteering (that is, greedalization, not globalization) which is aimed at the destruction of the community, spirit and respect for all life in favour of self-aggrandizing individualism and capitalism for a bunch of selfish elitist who only want to dictate and enforce their wrongeous idealogical agendas on everyone else in the universe - unjustifiably leading to greater mental disease and failure by intent on a world-scale than ever before imho.

That sucks :(

(ps: Watch out you don't step in it - it's all around and wreaks!)

Oh, and I also find it sucks when sexy ladies leave the 'tags' on their lingerie while working, as it ruins the fantasy knowing angels shop at la senza, and not just the angel store :( That sucks too :P hehe, makes me think they are waiting to do a return :S hahaha Are you? :| (hahaha - that was rhetorical)

It really sucks when....

A girl steals your ad, your name and your friends photos then advertises car dates with the ad and people think its you.

Guest f***2f***

You drive by the gas station and see that gas is down to 123.7 and as they've been gouging us at 135.9 for a few weeks you start thinking you're getting a bargain!!

When you play Mario Party on Wii for the first time and the only game you can win against your friends is one where you shake the controller up and down to explode a pop can... Yeah.... Job skills haha

Posted via Mobile Device

[/i]Oh, and I also find it sucks when sexy ladies leave the 'tags' on their lingerie while working, as it ruins the fantasy knowing angels shop at la senza, and not just the angel store :( That sucks too :P hehe, makes me think they are waiting to do a return :S hahaha Are you? :| (hahaha - that was rhetorical)

The ladies showing up could have the tags in their clothes, whether from Victoria's Secret, La Senza, Walmart, or Zellers etc etc etc...no fantasy ruined, they are angels and ladies, and tags or no tags, it doesn't change a thing

RG

When you play Mario Party on Wii for the first time and the only game you can win against your friends is one where you shake the controller up and down to explode a pop can... Yeah.... Job skills haha

Posted via Mobile Device

I know that game! I win it lots too! However in my case, I suppose you could contribute it to a lack of success on the dating scene, lol.

Going shopping and forgetting the 'green' bags at home so end up paying 5 cents a bag.

The outdoor water ban in Riverside South, Barrhaven and Manotick

The traffic problems caused by the work to fix the water problems that are causing the outdoor water ban in the firsplace.

Hydro bills

Edited by Satin

I know that game! I win it lots too! However in my case, I suppose you could contribute it to a lack of success on the dating scene, lol.

Lol I sense a epic competion in the works!

Posted via Mobile Device

Saving up the aeroplan for some first class tickets, only to find out the flight you want is not an available option.

Getting to your destination only to find that the upgrade you were promised is not available.

Going through airport security and having a condom bag explode (as you pulled your laptop out too fast) in front of over 200 people (like confetti everywhere)

Getting to Charlottetown, to find out your luggage is in Gander

Lol I sense a epic competion in the works!

Posted via Mobile Device

It is so on!

But back to the topic,

Having your morning start time bumped up by 2 hours.

Making cupcakes and then realize that you've ran out of eggs.

You are tired after a long day at work at your regular job and try to go to bed and people won't let you sleep. You become cranky and then take it out on anyone who is near.

Dressed in suits the 3 of us guys have finished a "lively" business meeting upstairs and are continuiing the serious discussion as we go down the elevator for beers. It is just the 3 of us in the lift and we stop half way down as another passenger gets on. The new passenger is a gorgeous young lady and is dressed in very business conservative & professional attire.

The one of us who is closest to the door and elevator buttons is also the most conservative, polite gentleman you will ever meet. He very politely asks "going down". She (cross my heart), .......looks at him, pauses, and then says "not before drinks and dinner". The rest of the very short ride was absolute silence as the three of us metaphorically picked our jaws up off the floor while she had the most self satisfied smirk on her face I've ever seen.

Well maybe this didn't meet the basic threshold of the thread's seam, it kinda fits in my weard kind of thinking.....

G11

• Like 1

Posted via Mobile Device

That's funny ! Wii can be dangerous too. Was playing tennis the other day with my sister in-law. She went for a low one and nailed me in the family jewels ! Ouch !! She is an in-law/outlaw but I think she likes me so I don't think it was intentional....:icon_neutral:

* Having a head cold in May.

* Having no SPs permanently based in my city, province.

* Having to go to work tonight and therefore sleep this afternoon...oh by the way the sun is out for the first time in 2 weeks today...sigh!

* Trying to arrange a date with a lady and she is very slow to respond to PM's, email, etc.

Guest S**a*Q
Putting a six pack in the freezer to chill them faster and then falling asleep without taking them out :(

I had the same thing happen this winter, but with balcony beers.

They exploded off the balcony while I was sleeping. LOL!

BELL

Came home Friday after work, phone dead, internet dead but my dish working (I was bundled up, one bill/month paid everything)

Called (from a payphone) to find out what was wrong...offices shut down for the weekend, call back Monday

Drove to a Bell store...basicly too bad, so sad you have to call Monday

Monday rolls around, I phone Bell, oh no, you haven't had services cancelled

Like f**k, all I have is the dish, nothing else working.

Long story short, after about six hours, yes six hours of being transferred department to department, everything back up and running, no explaination at that time as to why my phone/internet disconnected but dish still working

Then about a month later mystery solved...when you bundle, you pay one bill to Bell, Bell divies it up to phone, internet, dish and whatever other service you have with them...they took my monthly bundle payment for everything, put it on the dish only

Shortly thereafter I cancelled BELL, they can kiss my a**

RG

I get nervous talking on the phone........