Maya French • Hispanic • 9690

Another great addition to the YFL team. Was the first to see her on her first visit to Halifax and it was fantastic. She is even better looking than her photos and has a great body. My usual preference is a C cup and below but because everything else was great I didn't mind plus they are nice and firm. I never thought I was into Latino women until YFL, now 3 for 3! She is very passionate and energetic plus she has some amazing skills. Very rarely do I finish fast enough to get in a second attempt. Her English is great and she is great to have a conversion with in between. I hope she makes Halifax a  regular stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I've seen Maya and I agree she is amazing. Super friendly and hot as fuck. Amazing body and great skills. Super cool to talk to and seems very genuine. Awesome bbbj. 

Definitely going to repeat. 

Awesome to see all these YFL girls coming to Halifax, they always deliver. Go out and see Maya and hopefully next time she comes Kim comes too. I could think of no hotter duo to try out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fellas....RUN dont walk. You have been told. Best SP  I've personally EVER seen. This drop dead georgous lady reeks of sex-appeal. ULTRA Sexy, personality plus and skills for days!

Tomorrow is her last day, you will have missed out on something spuer special here, trust me!

A perfecct 10, beyond a doubt!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh. Maya. God. I was thinking about going to Mexico but Mexico came to me! Exceptional kisser. Exceptional.

10/10!

Edited by Jigglerz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maya French is travelling again but looks like a different lady fron the photos using the same name in YFL. Anyone seen and comment this new Maya French?

Edited by dannysummer

On 5/1/2022 at 12:52 PM, dannysummer said:

Maya French is travelling again but looks like a different lady fron the photos using the same name in YFL. Anyone seen and comment this new Maya French?

Its a different Maya. Messaging YFL will confirm its not the same lady

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, boomer01 said:

So are the pictures posted real ?  I'm a little confused

Sounds like they are reusing a name but the new photos are of the new Maya. Basically they are saying the old reccos shouldn’t apply, but the new photos should match the new Maya if I understand what is being said correctly.

• Like 1

That my gents is why it’s nice to have the links to the post or profile. Some of ya all hobby more than the rest of us and if we’re not following that peroid of time the post is made we may not connect it to the same girl next visits. 

Also… I am lazy and I want ya all to do the work for me. 😉 Don’t think I am suppose to say that but those that know me, know me. 🤷‍♀️ 
😘

• Haha 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.