Manscaping/waxing

On 2/16/2020 at 11:00 PM, tooshyshy said:

958 st Mary’s offers sugaring. They have ad on kij

They don't do a good job there though - I second Bare as an excellent place - no extras but fantastic work. I go to their Windsor Park location.

there is a lady that is on kijji sugaring by angel something like that. reasonably priced  will come to you if you wish. no funny business 

On February 17, 2020 at 11:54 AM, Panningforgold said:

Silkefyne on Corydon is my go to place. Tried all the other ones and none compare! Easy parking too.

PFG

I agree with you, this place is good, but she talks too much and asks too many personal questions, that's I don't go there anymore. 

On February 19, 2020 at 8:46 PM, manrock said:

there is a lady that is on kijji sugaring by angel something like that. reasonably priced  will come to you if you wish. no funny business 

Tried her once and I only got my back done, when I checked my back, half the hair was still there. Never went back. Maybe someone else had a better luck. 

21 hours ago, pegsheg22 said:

Tried her once and I only got my back done, when I checked my back, half the hair was still there. Never went back. Maybe someone else had a better luck. 

My experience as well - not a quality sugaring at all.

I decided to see brittney on broadway at someones suggestion. I always liked her she is so sweet and friendly with the massages so I assumed the waxing would be the same. I will say the waxing service was reasonably priced but not the best quality... I think either the wrong wax was used or an adjustment wasn't made because of my fine hairs but even with that being said I think she did a good job (not great but good) and the overall experience was good. I would repeat but am still interested in trying 958 st mary's next time to get the sugaring experience instead of waxing. 

Tried 958 st Mary's for back waxing, her location is not the cleanest but the person who performs the work does a good job, i am undecided if i would repeat. 

I just would say from my one experience with waxing I would always stick with sugaring.  Especially for the sensitive area

i just love being sugared.  Makes the skin so smooth 

makes being touched feel better yet.   

I second that Fresh! Struck out trying to find someone to do it now during lockdown. Sure hate the itchy feeling and miss the nice touch! If anyone knows a place to get it done please PM me.

PFG

10 hours ago, Panningforgold said:

I second that Fresh! Struck out trying to find someone to do it now during lockdown. Sure hate the itchy feeling and miss the nice touch! If anyone knows a place to get it done please PM me.

PFG

same

So, the province just announced that as of June 1 you can go get your bits sugared. Yippee yippee yip yahoo!! Getting tired of the 24/7 itch already.

Alright boys, now that the restrictions are lifted enough for spa services I decided on a whim that I was going to finally tackle the way overdue manzillian. I decided to try the studio, which was closed throughout the entire pandemic for our safety and theirs which I have to respect.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/the-studio-massages-body-sugaring-members-only/1484882344

I was able to book quickly and easily with a quick text and saw Veronica. The service was excellent, professional and gave a quality result. Their prices are in line with competition so in that respect I would highly recommend and absolutely will repeat.

As you can see I have tried several places for sugaring and waxing in Winnipeg and will openly admit I prefer sugaring without a doubt. Veronica is professionally trained and Betty is as well so you can expect a good outcome and a pleasant visit.

Ps. The next sugaring service I hope to try is Mona Lisa to compare as I would say the studio is the high bar in quality.

If you want any further information  please feel free to dm me.

I am a shaver, have tried sugaring twice and it was very painful, lived the results but just about pulled my bag off ( or so it felt) is there a way to prep for this to take away some of the pain ? 

See someone who knows what they are doing.  Silki fine on Corydon.

Go regularly, first time the worst, shaving makes it like the first time all over. So go every 4 to 5 weeks and by the third time no big deal.

• Thanks 1

I read somewhere there was a creme you can rub on a half hour or so before and it numbs the pain somewhat, can’t remember the name of it, anyone know ? 

Guest Jdiamond
50 minutes ago, wildstallion said:

I read somewhere there was a creme you can rub on a half hour or so before and it numbs the pain somewhat, can’t remember the name of it, anyone know 

emla cream, can be purchased at any pharmacy.