FYI, Candii Ladii has changed her name on SEA to Candii Valentina.

In the Candii Valentina photo gallery just under the title it reads:

"Hey Gentlemen, I am Candii Valentina , formally known as Candii Ladii !"

This girl looks interesting and she passed the tineye test :icon_smile:. If anyone has detailed info on this girl I'd appreciate a pm or a good recommendation posted in the recommendation section.

Cheers!

Guest d*k***

I tried to connect with her, agreed on a specific time, but did not answer my texts just before the meeting so I didn't have a chance to TOFFT...

I'm not sure what the deal is - she seemed nice, answered all my questions and then nothing.

PM me if you have more info...

I did ask her about that because I've seen a post about her ignoring some clients. She told me that she had a bad experience with a client that asked for weird things and that scared her. She said she is relatively new to the biz and she is from my experience with her yesterday. Her and I emailed back and forth for awhile before we meet. She is a hottie and her pics are real. If you are looking for special types of service, perhaps Candii isn't for you. If you are looking for a young hottie and regular F/S, then Candii is the one for you.

what is SEA

SEA is a website that competes with Cerb and therefore not to be discussed here.

Candii is relatively new to the biz so she has been creeped out by few clients that ask for weird service. I can understand her side of the story since she is young and new. She mentioned she did have issues with her cell and she recently got a new cell, so hopefully that doesn't happen anymore. Candii is a young hottie that provide great F/S. I told her about this site so hopefully she joins this website.

Thanks for sharing your info, onlyhotties123. That sounds reasonable and I now feel more confident in contacting her after reading your post. I do want to meet Candii.

Candii, if you are reading this, please know that you mentioned you welcome email contacts, but did not post an email address. It is reasonable if you would like to not send that info out until you talk to someone via PM, but since it is possible you meant to give it out already like many some service providers do I thought it should be pointed out just in case.

Based on seeing your photos, I expect it will be an inbox that will fill up very quickly!

Her choice of color scheme makes her profile a bit difficult to read.

Additional Comments:

Hopefully there will be some recommendations of her on the board soon!

Guest d*k***

Easiest thing for her is to list what's acceptable and what not in terms of service...that way, she won't get weird questions/inquiries.

Her choice of color scheme makes her profile a bit difficult to read.

Just click the "hide user customization" button...this will revert the page back to its original color scheme.

Has anyone seen this lady?

I too am now wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge as my conversations with Candii have been both interesting and rewarding. Please, PM me if you wish to respond to my question.

Sorry about being late with this post. I saw Candii on Friday.

Everything went normal, contacted her via PM, gave her an email address and I had an appointment and met her within a day of sending out my first message. Accommodating, and she replied to everything I sent her. Candii requested I phone her a certain time before our appointment and I had to ask her for the phone number. That tiny bit of forgetfulness, which I know I have done myself in the past, was the only hick-up in communication.

I went to she her at a location in Halifax in a nice neighbourhood with trees and not much traffic. It was a short distance from the opposite.

As for Candii herself I really lucked out. Not sure what to expect, felt like it was bit of "taking one for the team" (even though that is not true) as there was not much known about her. She was nice, gorgeous, (exactly my type too) and I enjoyed what we did together.

Very positive on her. Was nervous going in, and I know not all gambles end up well, but this one did. Went from nervous to this is fantastic.

Not enough posts to be allowed to do a recommendation post. However if you ask me, I will recommend her. Candii said she moved to Halifax from another city. I have no doubt she will have many male friends here soon.

Candii is nice, she is hot, and all is legitimate and good with her as far as I witnessed.

Feel free to ask follow up questions, either here, or via PM depending on which you feel would be best.

everybody who s giving a positive rec seems to be a new member...

Yes, I've noticed that as well.

sorry but i have lost my phone and have to wait to receive a new phone in the mail .. so i am not sure when i will have it due to post office problems :(

once again , im sorry for the inconvenience !