Ashante and Layla in Moncton

any one have any info on these 2 woman from moncton they come up under dayshababy leolist directory profile but with different contact info and i was just scared that they where maybe scams

Screenshot_20200218-185321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200218-185309_Samsung Internet.jpg

fake pic on dayshalove profile cant find any of the other ones anywhere tho only this one i was able to image search and find something

Screenshot_20200219-010530_Samsung Internet.jpg

12 hours ago, tipit87 said:

now that makes me think on the legitness of daysha herself🧐🤔

Umm, Who? I Thought the Questions were About ""Ashante and Layla""? 

Now I'm Confused 😬

These are all girls who pay me to post for them thanks 🙂 my ad is connected for the purposes of duo and trio appointments. Xx

They choose to use non verified pics which I also don’t agree with. However it’s their business not mine they just pay me to post their ads. I’ll remind all clients interested in booking MY services again my website social media’s are updated DAILY and weekly with news pics. I have many reviews with many returning clients. I wish I was tagged in this thread before someone tried to assume I am a scam. Thanks 

As for the one photo I used as a full body pic my apologies as of late I haven’t got time to take new pics however I am real and verified on multiple listings. Thanks 

On February 19, 2020 at 1:17 AM, tipit87 said:

fake pic on dayshalove profile cant find any of the other ones anywhere tho only this one i was able to image search and find something

Screenshot_20200219-010530_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

As for the one photo I used as a full body pic my apologies as of late I haven’t got time to take new pics however I am real and verified on multiple listings. Thanks 

Hello Daysha, I understand being busy.. Ect... but when Hobbyist/Members of this Site.. Trace pics and come up with something rather than the SP Advertising. We are a "Community Here on Lyla" and Try to Look Out For Each Other ...Weather We are a "Service Provider" or "Hobbyist" or "Both"....Hopefully you understand that 😘

23 minutes ago, katie said:

Hello Daysha, I understand being busy.. Ect... but when Hobbyist/Members of this Site.. Trace pics and come up with something rather than the SP Advertising. We are a "Community Here on Lyla" and Try to Look Out For Each Other ...Weather We are a "Service Provider" or "Hobbyist" or "Both"....Hopefully you understand that 😘

Of course I’ve always been happy to provide references 🙂 my clients love me and never know how someone is until you give them a chance. You can see that photo has been removed from my page