Qwah Leo

I had the pleasure of visiting this newish leo poster recently. It's a truly unique experience imho. Qwah is a consummate professional very sexy not a bbw and not a spinner just right for me. Also she is a considerable talent when it comes to dirty talk. I will however comment the menu options are very interesting... quite unique. Incall location is near Ikea, in a very clean condo. She greets you at the door with a sweet smile and she takes control (she was dressed very sexy with stockings). No dilly-dallying and no meandering about she gets straight to the point. I will say that the options were very diverse  on her menu, i only wish she offered longer appointments with a little more intimacy as I could really imagine enjoying more of her, but I still highly recommend and will return without a doubt!

Edited by Lubefree
  • Thanks 1

I concur with the above.  I just came on here to write a recommendation and Lubefree beat me to it.

She is pleasant but a no nonsense, down to business lady.  

I am kind of hoping that at some point she starts to offer longer, more courtesan type visits.  She seems like the kind of lady I'd love to sit down and chat with over a glass of wine some day.

If you are in the mood for a very nice quickie with a very attractive women (great boobs!) then she should be on your short list.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

I concur with the above.  I just came on here to write a recommendation and Lubefree beat me to it.

She is pleasant but a no nonsense, down to business lady.  

I am kind of hoping that at some point she starts to offer longer, more courtesan type visits.  She seems like the kind of lady I'd love to sit down and chat with over a glass of wine some day.

If you are in the mood for a very nice quickie with a very attractive women (great boobs!) then she should be on your short list.

really couldn't agree more. 

So her ad says Text only, which was preventing me from going, but with your reviews I will check it out. I assume that the menu is sent by text, since it's not on the ad and I don't see any other link? I hope she has more than the 50 for 15 option in her ad. If her pics are accurate, and she wears stockings!!! sounds like heaven to me.

22 hours ago, executivemale said:

So her ad says Text only, which was preventing me from going, but with your reviews I will check it out. I assume that the menu is sent by text, since it's not on the ad and I don't see any other link? I hope she has more than the 50 for 15 option in her ad. If her pics are accurate, and she wears stockings!!! sounds like heaven to me.

She doesnt offer anything longer than 15 minutes but she offers many different options. She Is stunning and worth every penny. She will text you menu, it is a very business like transaction simple and easy. Stay within the agreed upon terms and you will leave happier than many other sps imho 

On 2/25/2020 at 10:31 PM, fresh said:

Only 15 minutes!

She did offer a 30 minute in her last menu she sent me, but it is relating to a brandy and chill type session before the fun stuff, which might seem nice to some but she really doesn't strike me as a cuddler or someone who will be into providing a GFE experience or any type of connection like that... I could be wrong but that is my impression so far. 

I guess sometimes you want to go to McDonald’s instead of the keg

i can’t see a 15 minute session being enjoyable.     
but I guess if it works it works

honestly I was SUPER skeptical as well, but trust me when I say this girl is NO mcdonald's she is so fucking hot imho. curves in all the right places, super natural, INCREDIBLE ass. I have said it before and i will say it again I just wish she offered more of an intimate GFE experience. I think she is hot enough to be a travelling sp that charges 250+ an hour. 

QWAH is a gorgeous full figure milf type. All of the reviews mentioned are accurate and she is a no nonsense kinda girl but that's the beauty of it. Her menu is super affordable and to be honest, paying an sp for 30mins for a job that can be done in 15 seems like a waste. I've seen her 4 times and I fully reccomend. Treat her well boys.

I would like to see her, but I don't have a cellphone which I can send text messages. I use a table top computer to communicate. Does she have an email address?

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.