Massage on Pembina

I asked the same question a few days ago the feedback from everyone was that it was likely just straight massage but no one provided testimonials. 

Alright finally got my appointment there. The girl that gave massage was not the girl in the picture it was a vietnamese lady. Location was the cleanest place ever everything seemed brand new.

M-6.5

L-6

Extras ... 3.5...... PM for details. 

Even with that mediocre score I would repeat. I know it sounds crazy but the massage on the lower body was much better than the upper in terms of effort and result, but she is a tiny 30 or 40 something vietnamese lady, didnt really say a word the entire session, draped the entire time except finish, little bit if teasing.

A warning, she uses WAY too much oil and didnt do much to clean it off. I think it is scented too so caution if you are married. 

• Thanks 5

Lubefree thanks for your review.

Reviews like this make the forum that much more interesting and it is fun to try new places.

Your just not sure what to expect and adds to the excitement!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pic on K, is not current. So I will pass. Massage skill 4/10, Looks 3/10, Overall experience 3.5/10. Also i booked ahead and she did no show on my first appointment. So I was attended by someone who doesn’t do massage regularly. Felt ripped off.

• Like 2

I saw her last week and Lubefree review is bang on.

I likely will not repeat. If you go ask for the Asian girl. There was a large white girl doing massage as well.

On a positive note. Pedicure was good.

13 hours ago, pretzel said:

I saw her last week and Lubefree review is bang on.

I likely will not repeat. If you go ask for the Asian girl. There was a large white girl doing massage as well.

On a positive note. Pedicure was good.

How large is the large girl?