Lillith at Diamonds

I had the pleasure of meeting a new girl at Diamonds this week.  Medium high, slender, great legs.  B cups.  Red hair and tattoos.  The main term I'd use for her is sexually confident.  She know what she wants, how to please you, and how to keep you coming back for more.  I won't comment on specific services, but let's just say I'll be making her a priority.  

On 2/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, frenchpress said:

I had the pleasure of meeting a new girl at Diamonds this week.  Medium high, slender, great legs.  B cups.  Red hair and tattoos.  The main term I'd use for her is sexually confident.  She know what she wants, how to please you, and how to keep you coming back for more.  I won't comment on specific services, but let's just say I'll be making her a priority.  

Since you liked her that much, surely you remember her name!

9 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

you should have stated that in the title or something. 😉

I was trying to not be an asshole. And, she's an amazing provider. 

3 hours ago, Horndog66 said:

Sorry, I missed the name in the thread title. The opening line in the post refers to "a new girl", not "this new girl".

Let's not forget the point.  Diamonds has been on a hiring spree.  I've sampled three of their new girls, and she's been my favorite. I'd love to hear someone else's opinion of her.