This is a question for both hobbyists and providers I suppose. 

How does everyone feel about going down on an SP?

For me, I feel like it’s an essential part of the experience in most cases, and really gets the mood going. 

Of course, there’s the elephant in the room, which is the clock, so obviously some balance has to be had. 

In my personal life, when I’m done, if I’m unable to ‘get back on the horse’ so to speak, I’ll happily go to town. In this world, how do SP’s feel about that? Is that something that is cool, if there’s time? Or is there a feeling of “let’s say bye now”?

I suppose I’m just not well versed in my etiquette. 

All opinions are welcome!

• Like 2

The "elephant in the room" is not the clock, but more a question of consent and hygiene. Daty (Dining At The Y) and other things may not always be welcomed and occasionally only permitted with some protection. If essential for you, maybe read details and restrictions posted in ads. And as some can be selective, maybe take it slowly and enjoy what's allowed.

Also suggest these threads on the subject:

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

The "elephant in the room" is not the clock, but more a question of consent and hygiene. Daty (Dining At The Y), like many other things are not always welcome and sometimes only permitted with some protection. If essential for you, you should maybe read details and restrictions posted in ads. And as some can be selective, maybe take it slowly and enjoy what's allowed.

Oh this is a battle for me as a hobbyist and as a provider. I absolutely adore oral both giving amd receiving. In my early hobbyist days I had a really hard time finding woman that would take a female client. I was booking off BP and got a lot of rejection. (Lets not even start on the days of stats in the Chronicle herald classifies and land lines. 🙄

I had a lot of rejection from providers who were not comforptable with even the suggestion of female clients and that kinda rejection affected me even though i realize they had never met or seen me. 

That all changed 6-7 years ago for me when I came to lyla/cerb as a hobbyist.

The ladies I saw her happily let me indulge myself on their lovely forms, even if they were less then willing for men. They were Lovely, wonderful caring woman who were open to me and a community of hobbyists that helped me pick who and gave me feedback on their experiences.(Big shout out @mikeboy who never steered me wrong and seems to share my taste in woman). 

With all the past provider rejection I had faced when I found a few I liked I kinda stuck with them. Also I know as a female hobbyist my experience with hobbying and daty may vary so I am wondering what the men and providers have to say on this. 

As a provider Use of protection and OT really all depends on the person and in their own personal attention to hygienic care and connection with me.  I do have the potential to have very intense  orgasms with oral and the right man can make me all glassey eyed and stupid after. Doesn't happen a lot to that degree a lot but it does and it can and that is not exact safe in this profession.  I have to be careful who I allow such things with.

I also need to make sure they are well serviced first in case I turn into a big pile of mush after a few intense orgasm and my orgasm exhaustion will affect their service. I am typically low volume with no back to backs so I can afford to expend my energy this way if I choose. If I trust and connect to the client and they want to service me I am not exactly a clock watcher. In such cases I will lay back and enjoy myself. However that doesn't make it a yes for everyone either. 

I can fully get how safety and time would make this a no for many providers. 

• Like 3

I have a simple rule I follow. It is respect of my partner. I do not get any pleasure in doing something that she does not derive pleasure in. I always try to be sure that she does not let me do something just to please me but she doesn't really enjoy. I enjoy long foreplay and DATY is something that is like a magnet for me. I like to be told when enough is enough! I have no "elephant in the room" , I just book sufficient time. But respect and keeping inside the boundaries, discussion and being able to compromise are important things. It is really quite simple, we just need to behave like civilized humans!

• Like 4

I personally don’t like receiving oral from clients mostly due to hygiene. You don’t know if this person has brushed their teeth or where else their mouth has been that day. As well as certain women can be quite sensitive to the bacteria in your mouth. Having multiple people a day giving you oral can lead to yeast infection and other complications. I feel like it is quite intimate and there are plenty of other ways to get both parties in the mood 

9 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

I personally don’t like receiving oral from clients mostly due to hygiene. You don’t know if this person has brushed their teeth or where else their mouth has been that day. As well as certain women can be quite sensitive to the bacteria in your mouth. Having multiple people a day giving you oral can lead to yeast infection and other complications. I feel like it is quite intimate and there are plenty of other ways to get both parties in the mood 

It is true there many ways to get in the mood. Also true that there a certain level of risk involved for both parties. Anytime there is an exchange of body fluids, whether through DATY or DFK, there is the possibility of bacterial. Personally I always am meticulous about total body hygiene. I use a good antibacterial mouthwash before and after, I wash my hands as frequently as possible. I have included STD/STI in the regular health check that I go through. And so far so good which increases my confidence in the ladies I see. There is no perfect solution. Just like, after taking all precautions, you can still catch a cold. We can't isolated ourselves in a "glass bubble" hoping no one will break it! After you have done all you can then you have to trust you partner and just enjoy each other within our individual limits. You do the right thing in refusing DATY if that makes you uncomfortable. Just simply do what you are comfortable doing and enjoy most. We should not complicate things so much that it is no longer fun!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, RayRenpelle said:

It is true there many ways to get in the mood. Also true that there a certain level of risk involved for both parties. Anytime there is an exchange of body fluids, whether through DATY or DFK, there is the possibility of bacterial. Personally I always am meticulous about total body hygiene. I use a good antibacterial mouthwash before and after, I wash my hands as frequently as possible. I have included STD/STI in the regular health check that I go through. And so far so good which increases my confidence in the ladies I see. There is no perfect solution. Just like, after taking all precautions, you can still catch a cold. We can't isolated ourselves in a "glass bubble" hoping no one will break it! After you have done all you can then you have to trust you partner and just enjoy each other within our individual limits. You do the right thing in refusing DATY if that makes you uncomfortable. Just simply do what you are comfortable doing and enjoy most. We should not complicate things so much that it is no longer fun!!!

Lovely answer....and glad to see the mouth rinsing. 

I would also like to mention to others avoid brushing your teeth or flossing just before a date, So it a good 30-45 mins before oral. The gums heal quickly but do get small tears from from brushing and flossing.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted just now

So..... This is something lady's may or may not enjoy. Some gents know exactly what to do, others just don't . Done correctly , yay!!!  Not sure ? Perhaps ask. We all have "our way". Personalty I don't enjoy being bitten or treated like a dog's chew toy. .  I have experienced this and even after patiently explaining the experience can be painful  and creates tension.

You are under no obligation and while it's awesome if you treat me with care the opposite makes a very unpleasant experience for us both. I have actually had to hit a head or two because i don't enjoy being bitten hard.  Strange eh?  

. Lots of gents are happy to follow tips. Others think biting , stretching and chewing is fun for me .

Guess what ? Its not........

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Katherine of Halifax said:

Posted just now

So..... This is something lady's may or may not enjoy. Some gents know exactly what to do, others just don't . Done correctly , yay!!!  Not sure ? Perhaps ask. We all have "our way". Personalty I don't enjoy being bitten or treated like a dog's chew toy. .  I have experienced this and even after patiently explaining the experience can be painful  and creates tension.

You are under no obligation and while it's awesome if you treat me with care the opposite makes a very unpleasant experience for us both. I have actually had to hit a head or two because i don't enjoy being bitten hard.  Strange eh?  

. Lots of gents are happy to follow tips. Others think biting , stretching and chewing is fun for me .

Guess what ? Its not........

Excuse me, did you just say...chewing?!?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Redcap said:

Brahhahha ha

Yes @Redcap it is a thing. @Katherine of Halifax said chewing. 

My clit has been a chew toy too. Nibbling good in my books. Suction and pressure and flicking amazing. But a hard chew looses me too. 

Some girl out there is a fan though. Were all differant. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are not supposed to chew it???? 

2 hours ago, Janebondage said:

Brahhahha ha

Yes @Redcap it is a thing. @Katherine of Halifax said chewing. 

My clit has been a chew toy too. Nibbling good in my books. Suction and pressure and flicking amazing. But a hard chew looses me too. 

Some girl out there is a fan though. Were all differant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Omg, did I just read the word "chew." ...lol.  I think I am at a loss for words, really, chew, really.  Maybe these are the same guys that treat nipples in the same fashion thinking it's a turn on for the ladies.  I'm not judging if that's what a lady is into but I can't see that being something I would do let alone without asking first.  Lyla continues to always surprise me every now and again, keeps things interesting for reading!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, Redcap said:

Yes I am sorry to say i did and bitten as well. We used to have a client that was know as toothy .........

In spite of gentle advise at first to severe scolding and sometimes hitting him on the top of his head it never stopped . Eventually i had to dismiss him . I don't understand why someone wold do this .  Perhaps he didn't realize first but after at least 6 or more scoldings i had to ask him not to visit .

He was a nice person but just did not get that one ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Katherine of Halifax said:

Yes I am sorry to say I   did and bitten as well. We used to have a client that was know as toothy .........

In spite of gentle advise at first to severe scolding and sometimes hitting him on the top of his head it never stopped . Eventually i had to dismiss him . I don't understand why someone would d  do this .  Perhaps he didn't realize first but after at least 6 or more scoldings I   had to ask him not to visit .

He was a nice person but just did not get that one ?????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Katherine of Halifax said:

Perhaps if you had...  returned the favor,  he would have gotten the point lol 😉

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mikeyboy said:

Perhaps if you had...  returned the favor,  he would have gotten the point lol 😉

A firm NO, tends to be more effective. Retaliation often leads to escalation. 

Not something to try with a complete stranger.

4 hours ago, Greenteal said:

image.jpeg.24af9c7bc0739929ab92a4bb20a64b17.jpeg

• Haha 2

Personally, I would not go down on an SP.  Maybe one of the fine ladies of Lyla if the situation was right, but from being close to a few LL girls, you would have to pay me to go down there.  The things I've seen/heard...not a chance. 

• Confused 1

On 2/25/2020 at 8:31 AM, Mikeyboy said:

Ha ha < I seem to get in enough trouble here  . But hey he couldn't report me . Would saying that get me a rap on the  finger?  . :classic_tongue:Interesting to see what would happen .

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 12:05 PM, Leviathan31 said:

Personally, I would not go down on an SP.  Maybe one of the fine ladies of Lyla if the situation was right, but from being close to a few LL girls, you would have to pay me to go down there.  The things I've seen/heard...not a chance. 

Considering most respected SPs have a higher than average awareness of their sexual health, I consider it less risky than someone you might meet drunk in a bar or on Tinder. I don't see the big deal anyway. Sure, there's a possibility of oral/throat cancer down the road, but hey, we're surrounded by carcinogens each and every day. When I said to the sex clinic doctor (I like to go in every six months or so for tests), "I'm guessing I've got HPV" he just laughed and replied, "Everybody's who's had sex has HPV". Be sure to take yo vitamins!

Ha ha, reminds me, before the sex doc came in, a young intern asked me some preliminary questions, and one question was the number of sex partners in my lifetime. When I answered her question, her mouth went agape and there was an awkward silence for a few seconds (not awkward for me though...I just looked at her and smiled lol) as she regained her composure and went on to the next question. 

Edited by Jigglerz
  • Like 3

On 2/25/2020 at 8:38 AM, Greenteal said:

Assuredly this was not  my first of many  many attempts to stop this ridiculous  and almost harmful behavior Also he was no stranger to a lot of us . As I said before he was known as toothy .......... He was asked politely to stop and did not . Then I   refused to  allow DATY .. Beg, beg for another chance , same behavior . . .It's my body, if you are hurting  me after repeated, harmful  behavior with    warnings ,what would you do.  ?

He wasn't a stranger at all . However after what i consider fair and  concise explanations that he was inappropriate and hurtful , it continued .  ,

Hitting his head didn't work either so he had to go . Perhaps you can advise on  how i could have better handled the situation?  what if a SP bit and chewed your man parts . Please put yourself in a lady's place before you know the entire story . I could say a lot more but will say at the topic at  hand. .

19 minutes ago, Katherine of Halifax said:

Assuredly this was not  my first of many  many attempts to stop this ridiculous  and almost harmful behavior Also he was no stranger to a lot of us . As I said before he was known as toothy .......... He was asked politely to stop and did not . Then I   refused to  allow DATY .. Beg, beg for another chance , same behavior . . .It's my body, if you are hurting  me after repeated, hurtful behavior with    warnings ,what would you do.  ?

He wan't a stranger at all . However after what i consider fair and  concise explanations that he was inappropriate and hurtful , it continued .  , HUm , what would you suggest would have been more effective .

Hitting his head didn't work either so he had to go . Perhaps you can  advice oh how i could have better handled the situation?

All depends on how important his business is to you. If you and other local ladies deny him services long enough, he should start rethinking the way he's treating women. And if he doesn't change, ban him permanently.

You simply can't fix stupid.

3s7q5k.jpg

I   give everyone a fair shake and more. . Everyone deserves a chance/ free lesson  i believe. Business ? I do my best to accommodate but there is a breaking point for all ..Even if I had to put up with poor handling due to lac which assudrly is not the case.   . I am opinionated and say it as it is . Some folks   after several lessons catch on at least not to hurt us . so he had to go and is now known as a do not see.

I don't feel that is a lot to expect.

• Like 2