On 2/21/2020 at 10:31 PM, Daysha Love said:

I personally don’t like receiving oral from clients mostly due to hygiene. You don’t know if this person has brushed their teeth or where else their mouth has been that day. As well as certain women can be quite sensitive to the bacteria in your mouth. Having multiple people a day giving you oral can lead to yeast infection and other complications. I feel like it is quite intimate and there are plenty of other ways to get both parties in the mood 

Have you considered using a dental dam?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Andee said:

Have you considered using a dental dam?

No I personally don’t enjoy being that intimate even with a dam... it crosses personal boundaries for me! I keep certain things for my partner only 💓 although to each their own. But I don’t like having to pretend to like services I’d rather just provide services I enjoy 

On 2/25/2020 at 8:38 AM, Greenteal said:

A firm NO, tends to be more effective. Retaliation often leads to escalation. 

Not something to try with a complete stranger.

I agree 100 percent. This was no stranger to us and visited many times. I said please stop,  you are hurting me and he would for that session . Next visit exactly the same , and the next and the next. S0 it was a long time before the top of his head was bopped . Just nothing would work ever . He was well know as toothy -----by several . So instead stopping he decided to stop visits . I wonder who the new victim is ?I  have not heard a work for a very long time . Maybe he found someone who enjoyed a good chewing. 😉 

He was also  a nice person clean and friendly but couldn't wrap his head around that one .  I will never understand why ?

• Like 1