I reached out, and really didn't get a good vibe at all.  Right away, she was asking me to get very specific about what I was looking for.  So I ended that communication quite quickly.

• Thanks 1

What is this I am back ???? I am Back ??????? really if your well known SP you should not have to use lines like this .

She might have been traveling or on a break 🤷‍♀️.

I really only ever book providers or clients from here so non of the LL girls ring a bell to me u less they are on here though so I do not know. 

40 minutes ago, Reddog2402 said:

I reached out, and really didn't get a good vibe at all.  Right away, she was asking me to get very specific about what I was looking for.  So I ended that communication quite quickly.

3q6klc.jpg

44 minutes ago, Reddog2402 said:

I am all about vide too. I was not on the other end of the line to know what gave you the bad vibe. I do always ask clients what they are seeking early on. I hope I am not rubbing them the wrong way by doing that out the gate. 😟

I am preetty broad spectrum GFE, fettish/bdsm, slutty submissive or dominateix me all have differant approaches and require different things from the clients and also for me. I need more recoup time after a submissive play toy session or wine and snacks for GFE. All kinda of things come into play. Asking just best allows me to figure out your needs for a better experience. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Agreed. Especially with a new provider... no review or social media presence... explicit questions make me start picturing someone building a solicitation case. Maybe a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry. 

I'm not a lawyer. But I don't think they can build a sollicitation case that way.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can only be busted if you ask for services and not the other way around. Reason why most solicitation charges are from men approaching undercover cops on the street.

Not saying it's impossible to get caught on the phone. But would only stick if you asked sexual services from a therapist who doesn't advertises extras. Not for asking informations about an ad clearly selling sexual services. 

3 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

Agreed. Especially with a new provider... no review or social media presence... explicit questions make me start picturing someone building a solicitation case. Maybe a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry. 

59 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I'm not a lawyer. But I don't think they can build a sollicitation case that way.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can only be busted if you ask for services and not the other way around. Reason why most solicitation charges are from men approaching undercover cops on the street.

Not saying it's impossible to get caught on the phone. But would only stick if you asked sexual services from a therapist who doesn't advertises extras. Not for asking informations about an ad clearly selling sexual services. 

Smacks my head...right legalities, the most obvious reason slipped my mind.  

I forgot how much of a concern that was for me as a hobbyist. I do not tend to worry about it now as I only book reputable providers from here that have been around a bit. Also I got a little relaxed with this government. 

🙄

Oldest bleepin profession in the world. It is just darn silly that hobbying is even a legal issue in todays day and age. 

5 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

That's exactly where my mind went.  And rightly or wrongly, whether it would stand up or not, the simple fact is the charge and negative publicity would cause problems.  Lots of other good options out there, so I took a hard pass and moved on.

18 hours ago, Reddog2402 said:

Good For You! 😘

I Do The Same, Someone inquiring Asking/Talking Explicit.. I End The Conversation, and. DNR Them. We are all into this Hobby together, it doesn't have to be "Trashy". There's always other ways to Ask, nothing wrong with a little Class.. On Both Ends 💋   

• Like 2

That ad was being posted from CharlieXO's LL profile, you know the girl with all the cuts all over her body? She's been posting at least 3 ads lately, her own, this "Tiaa" and another girl, who knows if they are legit but somebody did post a claim in the warning section a while back that Charlie etransfer scammed them so fair warning. 

• Thanks 2