Non-Scented Body Wash for Hobbiest

I wish all sp's would offer this for us...seems only a few provide this & make it available...when I arrive for my session I always grab a quick shower as I have just left work & want 2 be fresh&clean....then I always grab a quick shower before leaving.  What's everyone 's thoughts on this?? I have thought about bringing my own body wash.  Do some sp's prefer the smell of the body wash that they provide??  I asked a sp  tonite that I just seen & she provides & likes a non-scented body wash....after the session I'm not the only who returns to their house...trying 2 be discreet...what does everyone else do??

• Like 2

As I'm more of a traditional Ivory soap bar user, I don't really like body wash. When stuck with that, I use the minimum for parts needing a serious clean and rinse well the rest to reduce the scent.

I usually end up just letting clients use mine (bottle form) which usually ends up being "guy" stuff to begin with.
However, I havent really asked this question to anyone. Is scent an issue? I'm always cautious of that and would expect someone to mention it to me if it was an issue. 😞

• Like 2

Always offer shower "Before & After". Fresh.. Fresh is Needed/Expected. Usually, I provide a Couple Different Male Body Washes, Bar Soap, Women's Body Wash is there also.. Their Choice. With that being said, I guess  there's an Option of Different Levels of Scent(Unless Their Own is Brought) ..    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, katie said:

Always offer shower "Before & After". Fresh.. Fresh is Needed/Expected. Usually, I provide a Couple Different Male Body Washes, Bar Soap, Women's Body Wash is there also.. Their Choice. With that being said, I guess  there's an Option of Different Levels of Scent(Unless Their Own is Brought) ..    

That's my biggest issue. I always prefer if someone showers with me, before and after. That way I have my own peace of mind about their hygiene. However, it's not always a necessity. Usually, the more mature gentlemen, will always come smelling delicious from the get go. But, I do understand lunch break sessions and things like that (hence, ymmv.)

I wish there was a way to cast polls on this site. Threads are super awesome, but sometimes end in weird arguments. So... -lesigh- ...I have so many questions to ask and no where to ask them.

• Like 3

I always(most of the time) bring my own personal soap and deodorant etc. with me on dates.  That way when I leave I smell like I did that morning when I left the house.  I love the smell of female body wash or scent, perfume etc but because I'm married I can't come back home with that smell on me, so I prefer if the lady doesn't use anything with a scent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

My personal leaning is neutral or masculine scents for shower. Ivory soap is a great option as well. If the sp also has a neutral scent after, also convenient. 

That said, if there is a light potpourri or other light scent in the room, that can be nice. Lemon, sage, cedar, all can help refresh after a ling day.

Or lavender? 😉

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Or lavender? 😉

Or why not Cannabis Soap?(Yes, it's a real thing) 😜

In my incall, I normally have the 2-4 styles of body wash to choose from. The basics I would think a guy would have, old spice, dove for men, general dove, and something that I really like the smell of.
I have honestly found more guys just use Dove as that's what's available at home aka it's what the wife buys. So that's what I bring with me on my tours. 
I don't offer bar soap as it's unhygienic. You need to wash the bar soap, then wash yourself. 

Overall if you have a preference and you see me often I have no problem picking it up and you are always welcome to bring your own as long as you don't mind me running my hands all over you with the soap. ❤️ 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Or why not Cannabis Soap?(Yes, it's a real thing) 😜

I have heard great things about CBD bars. I have yet to try them. My place usually smells of pot and insense anyway. Lol. I couldnt imagine walking around smelling like more pot. Hahahga

• Like 2

Love the clean smell of a women! Assume she likes the same in me.  Just really need to smell like me when I get home. 😎

• Like 2

Guest PetraPegasus

Aveeno Unscented Body Wash is what I keep in the shower for clients ❤

Guest JamesB700

I really like Tink's body wash.  It's a product made for hunters.  It's unscented and actually formulated to neutralize scents to be undetected by wildlife. 

32 minutes ago, JamesB700 said:

I really like Tink's body wash.  It's a product made for hunters.  It's unscented and actually formulated to neutralize scents to be undetected by wildlife. 

What's next? Febreze?

Always show up with my gym bag.  Use my own towel and body wash, plus then have my own brush, deodorant and scent if I choose to re-apply.  Also,  I figure the gym bag over my shoulder is a decent prop when entering hotels and condo's; looks like you are there for a purpose. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I wish there was a way to cast polls on this site. Threads are super awesome, but sometimes end in weird arguments. So... -lesigh- ...I have so many questions to ask and no where to ask them.

I too have so many questions.  I've tried to voice a few off the cuff queries with new threads on this board recently and just got shutdown by the Mod and the Deputy-Mod.

14 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

You actually can. When creating a thread, a can ask a question with multiple answers options.

Capture.JPG

I always remember to keep it light on my own scents when hosting or visiting gentlemen! 
When I do host, there are scent free washes as well as a bar of Irish Spring & other “men’s” scented soap to choose from! 
Just being mindful of all my clients of course and respecting their discretion xo

• Like 1