Lacey Golden Goddess

In Winnipeg for a couple days and wondering if anyone has any recommendations on Lacey Golden Goddess? I’ve seen her duo partner Felina many times but curious on which of her ad photos best resembles her now? Would she be fun to spend time with? Her body intrigued me but most curious of her looks. Any info would help.

As I said it’s been a couple of years but If Lacey is still in same place in north end of city or if she’s using Felina’s place no worries. 

I saw her last year.  Pics are 100% accurate. She's quite warm and inviting.  As per her ad, she offers bbbj and cim.  Most of all, I just found her very relaxed.

Incall is in a good area of the north end.  clean and well cared for.

Lacey is a wonderful provider and great person. She is down to earth and easy going, but also wonderful nd enthusiastic in bed. Couldn't possibly recommend her with anymore enthusiasm.

I too saw Lacey couple years go. She gets right into it. Muscled body masculine type turn on for someone like me. Definitely worth a visit.