Kinky Kendall • White • LL

I'm so lackadaisical with my recommendations. It has been a week since I saw her but anyway I thoroughly enjoyed my hour with Kendall.  Pictures in her ad are not her but she has a nice figure, long hair, brunette, maybe small Cs.  What I most liked about her was her personality and her patience. Very nice and very accommodating. Think she is 23 and going to University, she is very easy to talk to.  Hope this helps for anyone considering her. Oh and she has a room mate for duos too. Can't say anything about her, duos not my thing.

• Thanks 1

Some SPs choose not to use their own photos but use something which is closer to their real looks. I think this is not a bait n switch. I think that what he means too, that photos might not be hers but she still was close to what he imagined her to be. 

24 minutes ago, Redcap said:

Did you say that the pics are *not* her?

22 minutes ago, Redcap said:

3 hours ago, Redcap said:

Did you say that the pics are *not* her?

It's not unusual. One of the most recommended lady on this board(now retired) was using stock pics and it was not a problem. As long the pictures used are fairly representative and the rest of her ad/profile is honest, this can be acceptable and worth a recommendation.

17 hours ago, davidfield said:

Some SPs choose not to use their own photos but use something which is closer to their real looks. I think this is not a bait n switch. I think that what he means too, that photos might not be hers but she still was close to what he imagined her to be. 

I have seen this provider and her pictures are very close to actual. The only way you would know they are not her pictures is if she told you this. I thought they were hers. 

• Like 1

Like I said, they are not her pictures, but they are a good representation, I talked to her about it, her tattoos and piercings are why she don't post hers. Her body is very nice, she is an attractive girl, I may of been drinking but that is where her patience was amazing, she wasn't having me leave without erupting lol Communication is great and responds in timely manner. Give her a try, you won't be disappointed

• Like 2

I should not drink and hobby.  I saw Kendall again this past week, sober this time. I apologize to the board and Kendall, those are her pictures in the ad.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.