Corona Virus : Covid 19

19 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Yup me too:/

this is one of the many reasons why I am very happy that I chose to pay taxes on my income years ago. Without paying taxes on my business I would not qualify for the crisis benefits and the mortgage pause that Canadians are entitled to during this pandemic. 

Without being able to rely on these crisis benefits I would be in dire need. As most people I live a week by week with the money I make therefore it my rainy day fund is very small.

Hey Sophia PM me I have a question for you! And I’m so happy you’ve figured something out so you’re good during this time.  A lot of times ppl think we live a luxurious and “easy life” which is true to some extent. But they don’t know what it’s actually like to be in our shoes 💓

I was going to keep quite 😬Choosing not too. I'm not sure how many of you Gents are on Twitter.. Go on Twitter and look/read up on Service Providers are doing. If you don't have a Twitter Account, make one. I'm fairly new to Twitter World, too. The amount of SW's that's going through a Hard time is awful. 😔.... Some are Asking/Crying out for help.... Some are not. Keep in mind that just because one is not asking doesn't mean it's not needed. Some of the Quite ones are Slowing Coming out, asking. Pre-Paying for a future visiting is a great way to help. If it's a Provider you see on a somewhat regular visit.. Why not (if the means is there.. That is). If is a Travelling SP that you do book a date with when she's visiting your city, why not. It's doesn't even have to be prepaying for a future visit. .. $20, $50, any amount would help. Beleive me, she (they) would greatly appreciate it. If been reading on Twitter that some would even take a Basic Rate ex: $250-$300, and divide it between a few Sp's. Sevice Provides provide this service to you.. and you seek this service. I've Hosted Part-Time, keep a Full-Time Job.. And I've also Hosted Full Time.. This being my Only Income. I've Called in Sick to work (may times) to Accomodate Clientele. Not because I had too, because I wanted too. I've called in Sick to work, if I had a Bill (s) due Asap, Why? Because I earn more hosting than I did working. Gents love it, when the SW is available, the more she's available the better for most .. Correct. There are Many Sp's that this is their only income, they are also many the Hosting is a 2nd income.. Either way, most will Suffer during this time. This is all just beginning.. Imagine if this last 1/2/4 Months... A Homeless Shelter would have to be built just for Service Provides. There are many of us that this Hobby is a Secret.. To families and friends. It's our Secret, just like Hobbing is your Secret. Some can't explain to Family and friends why all of a Sudden the Hardship.😬 This isn't the time to be Judging weather SW's are still working or not. This isn't the time to be Judging weather the pay taxes or not and quality for EI. EI, Omg... Which pays not quite Half .. They will still be in HardShip. I know it's not only Sevice providers that will experience Hardship during this time.. Lots will be. We are "All in this Hobby Together"..... Most of us gives when we, share... Even when times are tough. A lot of us know how it is.. When times are tough, and reach out (when possible) to try and help or less the Burden a bit. Anyways, I  haven't said all I want to.. But I'll short this up some. 

Yes, myself.. I'm in France. A visit that was planned a whole ago. I knew the virus was going on. Although, a few days after leaving NB, everything was changing very quickly. I've decided to stay in France my Duration.. Why Travel/Fly and take the risk. I'm Safe & Virus free here.. (So far) France is on Lock Down (Strict) but so is NB I hear.. Maybe not quite like France but it may be coming. When I do return to NB/Canada.. Yes, I know I'll have to be in Self Isolation for 2 weeks. Yes, I'm not Hosting right now.. While in France.. But after Self Isolation in NB (2 weeks) I don't have a Choice but to host. Yes, Hosting will be Current Clientele Only (depending on the Virus Situation). Yes, we care about our Health and Yours and will take/do what precautions we need too. This is No Time to be Judging, Arguing on What's .. What. Can you really Judge someone still trying to Live. 

Go on Twitter and See For Yourself... It's a Darn Nightmare for many.. This is just the Beginning. 

Stay Safe Everyone xoxo's💋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

In no way am I judging other providers of course! And for myself of course I'm facing major financial difficulties. I have the bare necessities almost covered but still have a long way to go for things like a luxury of food for example household items gas Etc don't get me wrong obviously I'm happy to have some of the benefits  allowed To Me but it's still going to be a hard few months.

What I'm trying to show here is that in Canada we do have the option of paying our taxes to be able access  the many benefits that we can receive such as building your credit,  getting a mortgage,  paying into CPP for old age and in crisis like this we can receive benefits as well.

It is difficult time for EVERYONE. 😳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

In no way am I judging other providers of course! And for myself of course I'm facing major financial difficulties. I have the bare necessities almost covered but still have a long way to go for things like a luxury of food for example household items gas Etc don't get me wrong obviously I'm happy to have some of the benefits  allowed To Me but it's still going to be a hard few months.

What I'm trying to show here is that in Canada we do have the option of paying our taxes to be able access  the many benefits that we can receive such as building your credit,  getting a mortgage,  paying into CPP for old age and in crisis like this we can receive benefits as well.

It is difficult time for EVERYONE. 😳

Yes, your right. It's something to look into doing in the very near Future, which would Benefit especially in a crisis like this.😬

I have a feeling the Nightmare is just beginning, hold on Everyone image.gif.756b1fff79175b0e6c8f4845577a5261.gif

• Thanks 1

I am FULLY sympathetic to all the intimate companions. Your situation is no different than our seasonal/contract workers.

I wish our legal system considered you all as vital part of our work force, and gave all benefits.

As for companions fearful of financial hardships - please note that NB Govt has declared a State of Emergency

And one of the the provisions is that house owners cannot evict tenants due to non payment till May 31.

(read clause 15) - https://www2.gnb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Corporate/pdf/EmergencyUrgence19.pdf

also, if anyone is paying back student loans, that is also suspended till Sept. -

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-student-loans-1.5502179

Anyways, to meet or not is everyone's personal choice - I meet my intimate companion once every 2-3 weeks, and I will do so very soon.

I completely trust her, she will let me know if she does not feel okay.

One must trust their companion, otherwise the whole idea of 'intimate' is meaningless. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So we know thorough washing with soap and water to frequently touched spots eliminates COVID 19. So this is a side effect to this epidemic....hobbiests need to keep their frequently touched spot cleansed frequently , something our ladies are constantly requesting.😀. Sorry for the "black humor". I don't mean to diminish the seriousness of the situation. Wash , Wash , Wash. And stay socially connected and physically disconnected .

• Haha 2

On 3/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, adam4landry said:

With all the precautions that the government is taking i think it will make a huge difference in stopping the spread of the virus around new brunswick, i have a sister that work as a nurse and she said that the precautions might last a lot longer than two week everything might reopen around april but when in april that a other story.

I have heard from friends who work for Statscan who have done the math, it’s going to be until June.

3 hours ago, Mature Angela said:

I have heard from friends who work for Statscan who have done the math, it’s going to be until June.

Hmmmm... Well when i posted that comment all the cases were limited but now well until the government of canada announce any news on "if" the virus spread is slowing down no one will no the right date when everything goes back to normal.