My partner and I recently discussed a vacation. All inclusive and searched up resorts that has SP on site. We were shocked and found some. We did say we almost rather offer to bring a SP with us instead. Couple reasons I guess. Have a fellow Canadian with us as well feel it would be safer. That being said and my questions are more for education and out of interest. 

Have anyone taken a SP with them on a vacation? If so how did you approach asking and such?

I am also curious if any SP took up the offer of going on a vacation with someone? And what is your recommendations on out someone should approach you with an offer?

I hope I am clear and make sense. Writing is a weakness of mine. Why I tend to sit in the background. 

thanks for everyone’s time. 

I agree about being cautious about accepting those kind of "all inclusive" services. Those women are often exploited and quite possibly underaged.

As for bringing an SP with you, this was discussed before:

I personally think that if you were to bring a SP with you on a vacation it would have to be someone that you have seen many times.  Bringing a total stranger out on vacation is tough, even for a couple it can be difficult and can split them up.  By this I mean specially the traveling part, airport, bus, luggage going thru customs etc...

Second thing that you must think about is who will pay her vacation package, I assume it's the gentlemen.  Someone will have to compensate her for her time.  Does she have all of her papers in order(passport etc...)?  With a lot of planning I'm sure it could happen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NotchJohnson said:

Does she have all of her papers in order(passport etc...)?  With a lot of planning I'm sure it could happen.

Also, a completely clean criminal record is essential for smooth international travel. 

It's not because some past convictions are non-issues at certain destinations, that the same will be in connecting countries.

As mentioned by NJ and in other threads on the matter. Not something that should be done on impulse.