Any info on these ladies?

Meh I have have no personal experience but as both a provider and hobbyist I would strongly reconsider anyone who charges extra for a second cum shot. Two orgasms in an hour is very common for most gents in my experience. Your already paying for the time and experience. Find a provider that enjoys the work and is not just in it for the money grab. There are plenty of lovely well recommended ladies on this site. While we do what we do in exchange for money we also respect our clients and enjoy what we do. 

I do notice the oriental theme in your links. I would recommend messaging vipOTG (VIP Oriental Traveling Girls) and asking them when a provider is in your area? 

I have not seen them myself, not from lack of trying as woman hobbyists do not seem to be there thing; but my hobbyist friends have and I have only ever heard great things about them. 

Furthermore to touch on what @SarahAlexxx said about offering barebare as an added charge I really hope she does not mean bare bare sex?  I can not even imagine offering bb as an added charge let alone bb sex at all. I would run fucking fast if thats a case. Such a woman has no respect for her own health let alone the hobbyists or the families they go home too😮. Sexual work has a responsibility to being clean and safe not only for the both of you but the communities at large.

Any man seeing a provider who offers it or any man asking for bb sex I would not touch with a 10 foot pole. Or in my like of dominatrix work even beat with a 10 foot pole. Find a provider that respects her self, her client, her clients home life and the community. 

• Thanks 2

Extra for 2nd shot +50,C ǐ M+50 , +80 bb

Pretty sure thats bb sex and not bbbj as she already up charges CIM.

I find this particularly shocking and alarming but I am not local so maybe the safety standard varies between provinces. Please consider strongly before going to a provider who offers such. Maybe I am naive but from a hobbyist or provider I can not even imagine offering or going to someone who offers such a thing. 🤯

• Thanks 1

Often a handler making those ads and false promises. Its common that the girl will feign ignorance and refuse the additional services once your on site and committed. Regardless that's just as big a concern. I'd pass on that one. 

• Thanks 1

the third one is VIPOG. They are well established in winnipeg. Click on the link near the bottom of the leolist add to go to their website. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the input! Will definitely be staying from her and anyone else offering the same service! 

Edited by mackjebus

12 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

the third one is VIPOG. They are well established in winnipeg. Click on the link near the bottom of the leolist add to go to their website. 

Well established or not. Just be sure to protect yourself. 

21 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Well established or not. Just be sure to protect yourself. 

VIPOG isn’t the one advertising bb

they dont offer that as they are reputable 

3 hours ago, fresh said:

VIPOG isn’t the one advertising bb

they dont offer that as they are reputable 

I didnt say they were. I'm just saying that some people may be offered different things in person, behind closed doors, so always always protect yourself regardless. 

• Thanks 1