Kijiji - Emma - Professional Massage

Hey folks,

I'm posting this here to stave off the eventual addition to the kijiji thread wondering if she's actually professional

Yup, as stated, this is purely a professional massage.  I didn't bring up anything to "check" but from her ad, her demeanor and her setup, including her "spa scrubs" type uniform, this is totally a legit professional massage.  So please be professional with her if you contact her.

The other reason I'm posting is because it's unlike any massage I've ever had.  It seems to be akin to the southeast Asian type super rough massages that I've seen on tv, like on the Amazing race when they go for a massage and then basically get the shit kicked out of them.

http://cyberspaceandtime.com/2U8eO8Bpo94.video

That video clip will give you an idea.  I didn't get my feet done but my gosh she was all over my back.  

Ive gone to RMTs monthly off and on for 12 years, so I'm used to a deep tissue massage and tiny RMTs that pack a punch, but this was off the charts.  She climbed onto the table on top of me a few times and shoved her elbow with the full weight of her body behind it into every tight knot she could find.  

I'm not a big fan of pain, but  I have a pretty high tolerance, especially on my back.  I have shoulder and back issues and I've never had anyone be able to really dig in that deep and rough before and I feel amazing afterwards.  There were a couple of times that I almost had to tap out, but I didn't because I wanted to get those muscles released. 

So take it from me, if you want to experience a rough Asian massage that will definitely push your pain tolerance limits, including her mashing your temples and digging into your eye sockets, I highly recommend giving her a go. 

I'm not being funny or sarcastic for a change, she was really great and my shoulders/back hasn't felt this loose in years.

I stuck this post here and not under reccos because she is not providing any sort of "happy endings" or anything like that.  This is a sweet girl who packs a punch and offers a service that I haven't seen here before.

Also, she is way under-charging IMHO.

$70/90 minutes of backbreaking  agony/relief!!

Edited by OldandNerdy
  • Like 5

Can confirm all of the above.  Don't go if hoping for a HE.  Do go for an inexpensive, serious, I just might pass out in 3.2.1   ahhh, muscle release, massage experience.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely amazing and professional massage!!  Emma is great and with those prices and an RMT level massage I will definetly be visiting again!!  

• Thanks 1

Thanks @OldandNerdy for posting this. I am so hopping on the bandwagon for this. I have terrible back knots and need a good hard session or its a waste of time. Thats for thanking the time to post. 

I am actually paying slightly more then she charges for an hour long massage so defiantly a deal. 

👍

• Like 2