Rachel • White • 6205

Went to see Rachel for a fantastic massage on Saturday. If you haven't seen her yet do so. She is beautiful, friendly and is very good at what she does.  Thank you Rachel for a great time. Hope to see you again soon.

March 7

2:00 pm

• Like 1

Finally got to see Rachel again for the first time since this Covid 19 started. It was so great to see her again. She is friendly and down to earth, just so easy to be with. She is gorgeous and gives a great massage with a fantastic ending. If you have never seen her you are missing out. Thanks for such a fun time Rachel. It was great to see you again.

July 3  2:00 pm

Well what can I say about Rachel.  What a great women.  She is interested, beautiful, enjoys great conversation and genuinely enjoys the sessions.  Her place has a great spa like setting with relaxing music and super professional, always on time and no let downs.  I have been seeing Rachel for some time now on a regular basis and I can tell you personally she is one of the best massages out there.  If you havn't had the opportunity to meet her and are into massage service you will not be disappointed.  I have reviewed her a long time ago but she has earned another for sure!!

Well seen Racheal again yesterday, WOW, just love the atmosphere, massage skills and her ability to really pay attention to your needs.  For the donation to see her its hard pressed to see anyone else for massage absolutely phenomenal!!

• Thanks 2

Hi folks,

Rachel has been at the top of my list for a long time - OK, she's the only one on my list. I don't live close to her, but hoped at some point to have the stars align when I was in town. Covid has messed up the stars for everyone. Now that things are starting to re-open I got my hopes up.........

....... and, she seems to be gone. I can't find her here or even her website. Does anyone know if she is just on a Covid sabbatical or retired or moved or???

Thanks all,

Glenn 

I have been seeing Rachel for quite a few years. Always enjoy my massage sessions and have never done a recommendation.  Last week when I seen her, she mentioned that she is now offering extras with her massage sessions. She also said she is adverting on Kijiji under other services but I haven't actually looked up her ad.  

On 9/6/2022 at 3:55 PM, Mikeyboy said:

I can confirm this information is accurate, but she hasn’t posted anything for over a year. She used to have a web site too, but I believe that is down also.

Edited by Onceinawhile

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.