Jessy Celeste

Avg. of 21 Recommendations

For what ever reason's Jessy's last 3 page recommendations were removed, so I will kindly say to all! in the past 2 months I have seen this lady over ten times plus!

We got to know each other very well, and I would consider her a good friend and lover. She is a lady that will undoubtly make you come back more than just once.

She is and has been a favorite of mine, and if I do find the time energy lately I will repeat with her at any given time when she is available in Ottawa.

She is without a doubt a 10 +++ In my books and always will be, no worries from me folks I do like her ;)

picture.php?albumid=767&pictureid=17176

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

yep... Jessy was great !!!

booking was very easy, we met on time at an upscale downtown hotel, she was 'smokin hot', sexy as hell, and a good time was had by all !

one thing that has not been mentioned that i'll add... she has a little 'jewellery' which was also great fun !

enjoy, but be nice!

I just want to reiterate what Pete says about Jessy ... she had a huge string of recommendations here which were removed primarily due to a technical snafu.

I have only seen her once, but that experience was wonderful. We met first thing in the morning and I really enjoyed her company from the great conversation through the physical activities. She is a VERY sensual lady and very easy to make conversation with. I hope to see her again in the near future the next time I'm in town.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have seen her a few times. She is great! Jessy has an attitude that will make anyone feel comfortable. She is so relaxed and easy to talk to. Then the sex part... wow... she is very sensual,

Definitely worth a visit, and another... another... another... well, you get the point. Enjoy! I do.

Well Pistol, i took your advice and saw jessy the other night, the booking was very easy,, When i arrived and she opened the door, OMG i had to pick my jaw up from the floor,,, i was returning from a function and all dressed up myself.. \she made me feel at ease right away, and she is so sensual exactly what i needed,, LFK was awesome,, not going to get in to the details because that stays between Jessy and i, but i will say this i will be seing her a lot, thanks Pistol for your recommendation, you were right on the money with this Gem.

Jessy seee you soon\

Hornysoldier

• Like 1

I've been sitting on the fence for a while. Like the idea of independent SPs for some reason. But I kept being drawn to the beauty of Jessy and all the wonderful reviews she has earned. So today was the day, had a great round of golf and didn't feel like ending the day yet. Gave PK a call and to my great pleasure and surprise Jessy was available and just around the corner from me! When things are going well you just have to keep riding the wave!

Had a quick shower and headed over. Greeted by a vision of a goddess. Jessy is smoking hot and has the sexiest blue-grey eyes! We chatted for a while just to get to know each other. Quite an interesting young lady. After a while she reminded me why I was there by starting to undress me. Ah, my day just keeps getting better and better!

Jessy is a wonderful person and fantastic to be with. Having now met her I don't understand what took me so long! If anything the previous recos don't do her justice. But then again, as highly as she was recommended, it is a great and pleasant surprise when you finally meet her and it is so much more!!

Thanks to all those that provided the previous recos, ---- on!! And Jessy, thank you, I'm still trying to catch my breath!

Well of course I had to drop in and say hello to Jessy. She is favorite, I think I have explored every inch of her sexy body. The sex keeps getting hotter, and the personal friendship is great too! :) She will be away next week, taking some time off, so hope to see her in a couple of weeks.

Edited by PistolPete

Hello,

I seen Jessy about 3 weeks ago and she's amazing. Her Beautiful eyes and smile I will never forget.lol Her Service I will never forget ether Co's I plan to repeat for sure. AMAZING BODY and Very YUMMY Mmmmm

She rocks and does it all.

Jessy is a great provider, a great friend too. I enjoy her company more and more each time I see her. She gives fabulous service and so easy to get along with. I have repeating with her, simply because she is my girlfriend experience ;)

Jessy is a real gem from PK who you would like to be friends with and have benefits on the side.

I spent a half hour with her and could barely hold on from finishing sooner. Her body and neck kissing technique is amazing. I also enjoyed it when she was a little rough with my nipples on my chest.

Her body and pictures on the PK site are accurate. I also enjoyed giving her a nice massage and rubbing her back to return the favor. She is a little pale but her skin was amazingly smooth to touch.

CBJ (YMMV) was very sensual and I had to stop her in the middle so that I wouldn't finish earlier. I was only going to be with her for half hour so I didn't want to have my 1 SOG before actually the main event.

Speaking of the main event, I tried standing sex for the first time where I took her while we were both standing facing each other. I had to go down and bend my knees a little but it was worth it. She had her legs closed tight which increased the sensation for both of us. I pulled her closer to me by grabbing on to her lovely back side. We were going at it for sometime, when I decided to turn her around and laid her over the bed stomach first. Doggy was a beautiful experience with her and I wanted to finish in this position. I tried a little domination with her and she enjoyed the fact that I was taking charge. Few minutes in doggy and I was spent filling the hat. I pulled out slowly and we laid next to each other commenting on the wonderful and sensual experience we both had together.

I would recommend her to the gents out there. I would repeat but first I have yet to see Crystal X, Mya (the montrealer in town for a few days), and Kasey with PK

Hunk

Having seen Jessy many times already I am amazed how her theories still keep getting interesting. Jessy is a philosophical girl that has many philosophies about almost everything. And fun part is that it kinda made sense not some anecdote thrown out with no logic.

And when it comes to the naughty business she is very sensual. Very vocal as for what she likes and an ear for what you like.

Well I'll just chime in and agree. The best time I've had in this city by far! She's smart and sexy. She is a gfe in the truest sense, like we had been together many times before. She just knew what I wanted without saying a word. Thank you sweetie.

When I came across Jessy's ad on another website I was really stunned by how sexy her photos were. I couldn't get over that one of her in that red latex outfit, it was just the hottest thing ever. When I found out she was available a short walk from my home it just seemed too perfect. I didn't get to talk to her directly before we met, but I felt at ease with her as soon as I met her. She was very gracious and warm, we connected in talking and shared the same outlook on many subjects. She's only a bit younger than myself and I found we could relate to each other well. She's an interesting and well-rounded woman.

Physically she was just perfect. She has a beautiful face with a great mouth and nice sensual lips and kindness in her eyes. Her figure is outstanding and the tattoo look suits her. I probably would've been happy just to look at her. As a lover she is a real sensualist. I like to take things slow with lots of foreplay and tease and she knew just how to seduce me. We built up a really good passion and I just wanted more and more of her and she just kept giving more. We seemed to just go at the same pace in synch.

She's an absolutely wonderful woman and I can't praise her enough. I look forward to meeting her again.

It has been quite some time that Jessy and I got to see each other. To say the least we did not miss a beat while in boudoir, I think we been together 20 plus times from 2011 to today.

From "Hello honey I'm home" to very long sensual kisses and long hugs at the door,to being wrapped in each other arms,with legs wrapped around each other and making love very passionately in the bed.

I certainly must say Jessy has always been my very favorite lady to visit,and I certainly call her a very good friend. A intimate encounter with mind blowing orgasms always great in the morning and always extremely hot with a sensual lover. Thanks again PK and of course thanks Jessy for another great encounter.

This recommendation is over due, I was able to see Jessy while she was in Ottawa not too long ago. I would believe her and I are really good friends after 20 plus visits and being able to walk around in the room naked together, chat,laugh,cuddle shower together, and yes have some awesome sex. She is a beautiful lady inside and out, has a stunning body, great mind and soul that is so desirable, the passion and the kissing and caressing is so divine. I'm glad she visited Ottawa again, and hope she returns, she is of course from the Montreal area, so when she comes, she is well worth the time for me.

For those of us that have known Jessy, while she was with agency remarked in this thread, she has now moved on her own and works for herself.

She will touring the odd time into Ottawa from Montreal, and I can say she is here now in Ottawa until Sunday. :)

Look up her new name Jessy Celeste under members list, and do yourself a favour and see her before she leaves.

I was able to spend some time with her last night, it was really nice to get acquainted once again. As old lovers and had seen each other quite a few times in the past, it was a very erotic, sensual, and sexy time with Jessy :)

I hope that Mod can change the title of this reco and have it in her new name now.

Edited by PistolPete
add title
  • Like 1

Her new name is Celeste which in French stands for heavenly and so is Jessy.............

I have had the pleasure of spending some very pleasant time with Jessy who used to be represented by PKE on several occasions in the past and that comes from a variety guy like me. I have absolutely no idea as why I don't have a recommendation post for her here!!!!!!!. My only guess is that I was not on cerb at those times.

She made a special effort to come and see me outcall and every time she provided a total GFE service. Most cerbites know I am very picky when it comes to looks and I really think that Jessy is beautiful.

Looks:

Very feminine body. Pretty friendly face. Big blue eyes and soft pale skin. Very well (man) made boobs and a tall feminine body. Looks younger than her age of 28.

Services:

Very GFE in emotional sense. A great kisser (A true DFK), enjoys Daty and is responsive to it. I hear that recently she has become a safe GFE (CBJ) not that it matters to me as I am not into any bare service. But apparently she offers fetish (not that it matters to me).

Attitude:

A total GFE. You will be with your deeply in love GF (or at least feels like it). Smiling, very friendly, great kisser, very classy top notch young lady.

As mentioned by Pete above she is now an independent advertising on cerb as Jessyceleste.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 2

This is my first recommendation . If I didn't do it correctly, MOD please let

Me know .

Jessy Celeste is just like a diamond , she is shinning all around, no matter which side you look at her. That is how I feel about her. It is my honor and fate that I met rp her . Never forget or regret.

I have been with her a few times.

She is a classy, very lovely and very sensual lady . Has both side of sensual girlfriend or the naughty and wild side that she enjoys from time to time.

She has a soft and very long dark brown hair; amazing bright blue green eyes that I can't stop looking at them( window of the sole ); beautiful face that I don't know how to describe (sweet face), amazing smile that I dream of every night; silky smooth skin that I can't stop touching them.

Excellent body figures, perfect 36 D chest that I love, and a wonderful long legs to match the whole body shape perfectly. She is just like a diamond to me forever.

For her services and altitude . I gave her 12 out of 10.

How does this Diamond ( Jessy Celeste) shins ! I won't go to the details of the intimacy parts. You have to find out yourself !

I have the sensual GFE. She is very smart, sensual and caress , love her soft touch and cuddling, intelligent conversations, great kisser. She knows exactly how to satisfy your need. No clock watching, she will let the nature to take it to where should be. The best of all, she does it all from inside of her. I can feel it .

She make you at ease at all time, I always feel relax, safe , trust and very comfortable with her. I can't ask for any more than this.

At her naughty and wild sides, she also enjoys Bdsm, Dom and ....... from time to time, I don't even remember them all. Unfortunately, I won't have chance to try them. Jessy is just rp like a diamond shinning in the sky for me. Never forget ,regret and always there.

Gentlemen , take care of her, treat her well. Hope this Diamond ( Jessy ) shinning in the sky of Ottawa forever !!!!!!!!

Add title
  • Like 1

I hear that recently she has become a safe GFE (CBJ) .

Retraction:

From what I hear directly from the lady herself this statement is incorrect. My statement in the recommendation was based on a recent review on the other board. She does provide BBBJ but as always and as usual it is YMMV depending on the health and hygiene of the client. My apology to everyone especially Jessy.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I saw Jessy a few times before but it has been a while. I thought she had gone. I really loved every minute spent with this lovely girl. She is great company and very open minded sexually. A must see...

All I can say is Jessy is beyond awesome. Booking was straightforward and professional. She was able to accommodate a clothing request.

She's an absolute gem. Intelligent, articulate and absolutely gorgeous. All I can say is that it was an hour well spent. Probably the best SP experience I've ever had.

I strongly recommend spending some time with her. I know I will happily repeat.

After admiring her pictures for the last 2 years. Especially the one in the red tight latex dress. I finally got to meet Jessy as an independent SP. I got a hold of her thru text this morning as her computer was having troubles. She happened to be close to where I work and free at noon. I asked if she had that red dress with her and she said she did :).

So at noon i knock on the door and she opens the door hiding behind it, till I get in. Once in the door, she closed the door and stepped out and gave me a big hug and kiss. She was wearing high heels and the outfit that i requested. She looked outstanding, she is a very curvy woman with all the curves in the right places, especially in that tight short dress. We sat and chatted for a while to get know each to break the ice, she is a very good conversationalist. Then I took a quick shower and came back to the bed where we kissed for a while and I explored her body. She told me to lie back and gave me a great CBJ, taking her time and licking me all over. She is very good at this :). Then I told her it was her turn for me taste her. She had turned the radio on loud at the beginning, I didn't know why. But she was enjoying me liking her pussy and she was quite vocal about it. She came very quickly and very loudly. We relaxed for a few minutes and then she said it was my turn again. gave me a quick cbj and went on cowgirl position where she road me for a while. Then switch to doggy position. We stayed in this position for quite a while, and she told me she could do this all day, but I was getting tired. So I laid back and let her take care of me with more oral and hand stimulation. Then it was time to take a shower and go back to work.

She is a very sensual open minded woman, I recommend her and will see her in the future.

what can I say that hasn't already been said about the lovely Jessy. she is beautiful, intelligent, funny and very good at what she does. I had a great time with Jessy and I plan to see her again.

This is only my 2nd time to write a recommendation for a wonderful and beautifully lady: JessyCeleste .

If I don't get the feel, I won't write any rec for any lady. It just me.

Usually, usually I won't compare a person to an object . But I can't find a better words.

JessyCeleste is just like a priceless diamond.

She offer big variety services, GFE , pse, Dom , fetish, bdsm,etc....They are all top notch and amazing. You have to try it then you know what I am talking about . I can bet everything all I have on it.

I am not the only one said that about her. You can see other people say the same thing too.

Why JessyCeleste is like a priceless diamond ?

This is why! Diamond is a diamond. But this Priceless Diamond ( Jessy) have the brightness and shininess that no other diamond can do !

Being with her, it's priceless. The most important part for me. When I am with her, I have an exceptional feeling.

She can shine through my heart and sole. Her brightness will warm me up in a freezing cold day , or her shininess will cool you down in a hottest summer day.

It's all about the feeling. The feeling that makes real. That is what most of us looking for .

It doesn't matter what kind of services I want. If I don't get the feel from my heart and sole, I would be better spend money to buy a blow up doll.lol

That is why I say JessyCeleste is like a priceless diamond.

On top of that, it's all natural from her. Amazing lady.

Its all just how I feel. I hope that I didn't offend anybody.

I've seen plenty of her ads and we've even chatted a couple times however due to weird schedules and circumstances we couldn't meet until yesterday. I can't believe there aren't tons of reco's for Jessy as it was hands down one of the best experiences I've had via cerb.

She was warm, super accommodating, well spoken and to be quite honest it felt like I had known her for years (might have helped that it turned out we had things in common).

What a chick, I'd like to avoid writing a novel but I was just so impressed with her.

As for the encounter itself, well hey :). I couldn't have asked for more. YMMV? Didn't notice, as per some of the other comments she was in it to win it.

She looks amazing, she was amazing; so to anyone who might read these reco's do yourself a favour and try her. Even if on paper she might not be up your alley i.e you like short hair, or blondes, or dark eyes etc. if you are looking for an amazing time forget all your personal pre-requisites and call her. She most likely will end up being the best damn thing that ever happened to you!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.