Jessy Celeste

Avg. of 21 Recommendations

Saw Jessy the week of the 15th while visting Ottawa at a downtown hotel. Had a fantastic time. She brought the clothing and extras I had asked for and I took advantage of the special services she offers in her ads. She delivers. We had a great chat, very relaxed before and after - if I'm back in Ottawa, I'll be giving her another call.

• Like 1

I saw this wonderful woman today for breakfast. Once again the experience was euphoric and intense. Every meeting is better (and different!) than the last one. Terrific company. And insatiable, in the best way! Already thinking about next time.

• Like 1

it's been almost 6 months since I last saw Jessy, much too long. It was my birthday this week so I decided to treat myself to a date with Jessy :) When I saw her this time, she was much slimmer then when I saw her last. She looked great and was happy to see me. I've had some of my best times with her and this was one of the best sessions yet. She is a great kisser and passionate, which is one of the reasons I like her so much. She provides great service and enjoys herself as much as you do. She truly enjoys what she does and it shows. Afterwards we had a nice discussion about a wide variety of topics that we are both interested in. Not only is she beautiful, smart and passionate, but also intelligent. If you haven't seen her yet, you should, she is consistently one of the best companions that I've met to date :)

• Like 3

After reading the pages & pages of reccos here, I was lucky enough to see Jessy on her most recent trip to Ottawa . Being an independent she does take precautions but I for one understand and appreciate her discretion which really benefits both of us.

Location was downtown, and reasonably convenient for being downtown (I don't go into the city much living almost an hours South of downtown)

Hard to add anything new to all the great things that have already been said about her already but I'll confirm that her photos just don't show well enough how great looking she is. She really does have a firm, athletic and ever so kissable bod. Wish I had another few hours worshiping every part of her.

Although the session didn't go as scripted - we talked to help me feel more at ease and then we just let things go naturally. It was a very hot GF experience. She seemed to know already what best turned me on :)

I plan to repeat ( LOL that is a recurring theme for her reccos!) and I look forward to getting to know her better and trying a kink session ;)

Can't believe I saw Jessy so soon but I was game to try a different type of session. That's the great thing about Jessy - she can provide a range of different experiences from romantic/GF to a kink/Dom experience.

I thought I'd try my first session in the Dom world but she was great; going ever so slow and able to tell how far my limit was and what I needed. It was a mind blowing experience to say the least and 6 hours later it still seems surreal.

And I can attest she is no clock watcher.

so now I am really hooked!

It's been a busy 2 months at work. And I finally got a bit of time to relax. I saw that Jessy was in town and took a chance and text her. Lady luck shown on me today and she was free. She was located close to where I work.

It's been well over 8 months since I last saw her. We've kept in touch over this time. She looked great when she opened the door, she was in high heels and a tight mini dress. She looked very beautiful and sexy :). We chatted for a few minutes and I took a quick shower and came back to see her lying in bed waiting for me. She has slimmed down and has got a really toned body with great curves. We started kissing passionately. Those that haven't met her are missing out. She is a very passionate kissing and loves kissing. One of the reasons I really like spending time with her. She is a very passionate woman and enjoys being pleased and pleasing you. Each time we meet it seems to get better. We seem to have some good chemistry between us. I've seen her many times, so we know what each other enjoys. She has many talents and is experienced in many things.

Just ask and she will let you know if she can complete your fantasies.

She is a very sexy, passionate and intelligent woman that has me and many other's returning for more.

Till next time :)

Celeste: Causing a rapture by her beauty! (Reference to the heavens -- Celestial, as in a celestial being)

There has been so much said about Jessy, how wonderful she is and how she provides such a unique sexual experience....and it is all true. I had the pleasure of meeting Jessy a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed everything from her first response to my text to a the last kiss and hug to say goodbye. She is a very sexy and classy person you will never forget.

I offered to bring something to eat and drink so we could break bread together and get to know each other better before moving on to more physical intimacy. I was very taken by Jessy's calm and ability to make me feel at ease, although I was a bit nervous having heard so many great things about her. Jessy is very natural and easy to talk to. She is truly 'Celestial' and seems to exude a natural glow that is so attractive. I must admit that her blue-green eyes, full lips and many other physical attributes sometimes distracted me from the varied and always interesting conversation.

Jessy takes care of herself and is very fit, with just the right amount of curves to drive you wild. Her skin is like butter and her natural scent will drive you wild. Jessy is confident in her sexuality and brings things to a boil very slowly with her many natural attributes and skills. When Jessy looks you in the eyes, it will bring tingles down your spine. She is also very in tune with your needs, intuitive in an amazing way and responds well to suggestions.

Without going into the nitty-gritty or more personal details of our conversation and time together, I would say that time I shared with Jessy was very rich in genuine feelings and emotions. It really felt like the best date I had every had.

Looking forward to seeing Jessy soon. Treat her well...she is a very unique and special woman and it was a true privilege to spend time with her.

Edited by Manluvsex
Redundant words.

Good afternoon!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jessy today and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Everything everyone has already said is 100% accurate.

I don't know why I waited this long. She is beautiful in every sense of the word. She's smart, intelligent, caring and just simply a great person to be around with.

Her pictures are 100% accurate and she has the most beautiful, stunning and captivating face I have ever seen.

She really cares about your experience and goes out of her way to make sure you are relaxed and having a great time. She really enjoys what she does and to me I didn't feel that any of it was fake and for show. That to me was the icing on the cake.

I had a great gfe experience! The best that I have ever had. She does offer other experiences (I chose the word experience over the word service because it's so impersonal). My experience with her was top notch from start to finish and everything felt so real. She's very passionate with a dash of romance and kink if you wanted.

She is truely someone who I will stay in touch with and I will be counting the days and hours until our next experience.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Thank you Jessy!! You are in a class of our own.

Pappajoe

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I've seen Jessy. Tried the last couple of months, but she was always booked. Today was my lucky day, she was free at last :)

When I got there, she looked as beautiful as ever. Undressed she had gotten slimmer and firmer. She looked great. Very nice curves. She noticed that I had lost a lot of weight too.

We begin kissing passionately. She is one of the best kissers around as she is mentioned in other threads. She is very vocal and has her music playing loudly to muffle her moans. She is very orgasmic :) I enjoy pleasing her over and over. Then it was my turn to have her attention. As always she knows what I like and is very good at it . A few different things happened during our session that had not happen before :). But you will have to see for yourself.

She is one of the few SP's that I still see. She is very GFE and easy to be with. Have always enjoyed my time with her and chats. She is very intelligent as well as sexy. Still one of the best :)

I know I've written a review of Jessy already in the past, but I saw this beautiful woman again last week and hands down the most wonderful woman you can ever be around. She provides an top notch experience that i can only describe as epic.

I felt compelled to write another review because I believe this wonderful and gorgeous lady needs to be talked about.

The experience she delivers is by far something I can only describe as being on a different level than anything that I have ever been used to. She is such a great conversationalists and truely has your interests in mind. Without going into detail, because those memories are best kept for me to reminisce, she is one of a kind.

I've seen her twice and I will be seeing her again and again. All I can say guys, forget the rest and give Jessy a call. You will not regret it.

Cheers,

pappajoe

I met jessy recently and i am so impressed at how easy going she is , as well as how beautiful and elegant she looks. She is a great conversationalist too and it was such a great time meeting her. She has a beautiful and soft body and does not rush you and make you feel like just a number. I highly recommend her for those of you looking for quality and are picky.

Recently visited Jessy and would highly recommend. She is easy to talk to and friendly. She immediately put me at ease when I arrived. She is open minded and is truly one of the best SP I have seen. She also has beautiful eyes to boot!

I had the recent pleasure of meeting Jessy for the first time I really enjoyed my encounter with her.

She was hosting at a downtown location that was easy to get to, clean and it was quite discreet. Communication with her to arrange the date was through text, it was not difficult, she responded within a reasonable time.

Upon my arrival when she opened the door physically I found her to be very attractive, black hair, eyes the whole deal. Her pictures that she posts really do not do her justice. She is also amazingly pleasant and quite an engaging person to talk too. On her lead we took the time at the beginning to get to know each other a bit. I found this refreshing and it was a nice introduction to each other.

As far as our encounter goes everything was top notch. Jessy is a fantastic kisser, and kissed each other we did. I have a tongue print to prove it :) We explored each others bodies, and it was very enjoyable for both of us. Our time together was not rushed and even went a little OT.

I had a really nice time with Jessy, and I would easily recommend a meeting with her.

So I saw Jessy yesterday for the second time and what can I say other than WOW!

She offers GFE in the true sense of the word. She is the girlfriend you wish you had but were never able to find. She puts you at ease immediately and is a very interesting person with whom to have a nice drink and conversation. She has beautiful eyes. More than once during my all too brief interlude with her I had to catch myself from thinking I was just on a very pleasant date with my dream girlfriend.

My predilection tends to be towards older mature SP and Jessy for me is on the young end of what I like (I would guesstimate she is in her early to mid thirties) but she speaks and acts with much more maturity and assurance than you expect. Other than being physically beautiful it's obvious she enjoys what she does and she is very good at it. I won't go into details but suffice to say that you owe yourself a visit to spend some time with her and experience what is really meant by the 'girlfriend experience'.

Had seen Jessy when she worked at PK and we hit off with great chemistry which led to repeat visits. Then she went independent and I lost track...until now. We both laughed about how long it has been. I am so glad I reconnected with this gem. I swear she looks even better now. The bonus is she is much more in touch as she says with her sexuality which is well on fire. A fire that gets soaked if you no what I mean. She is still very multi-orgasmic and the kind you just can't fake, believe me. The proof is right on the sheets. We had a torrid two hours of steamy fun. I was totally spent but happy. She and I looked drunk on sex by the end. Now that we have reconnected, repeats are in the cards. There are not many who offer a blend of romance, outstanding kissing, bedroom skills and sexy bedroom eyes. My kind of gal.

I don't hobby frequently and I have never done repeat visits but after my morning with Jesse that will change VERY soon.

Jessy gets top marks in all areas.

A+ In effort

A+ In skill

A+ In attitude.

A+ In location

A+++++ in beauty (how can I grade this? It's off the charts!)

Plus extra credit for being an amazing conversationalist and an abolute delight to spend time with.

Jessy is an abolutely gorgeous woman, both in looks but also in personality. She made me feel comfortable right away despite the fact that her outer beauty stunned me when she opened the door.

I realize that for the lady's safety and discretion she has to cover her face in her pictures but she has truly the most hypnotizing eyes and smile. I just can't say enough good things about this visit and I plan to see her again as soon as I'm able.

I have contacted Jessy a few months ago to set up a meeting but our schedule never lined up until recently. I have met her twice in the last month and I can't wait to see her again. Jessy is an excellent choice for anyone who is looking for the best service out there.

Three weeks ago was a tough week for me and I needed to blow off some steam and get jiggy with it. I noticed the ad from Jessy that she was available for later then usual on Saturday. On a normal week this would not work well for this guy but there is a god and this time was my time. I booked with her as soon as I could.

You will read that Jessy is a good looking girl and that she has a great service to offer. Not from what I have seen, she is beyond gorgeous and her service is more then awesome. When I entered her Pied a terre I could not believe my eyes and for a second I was speechless but composed myself and acted normal(so I think).

I jumped in the shower and freshened up, dried myself with the small towel that she offered, it was a bit too small to wrap around my body so I had to walk out of the bathroom in my birthday suit.

We both laid in bed and she had set up some nice music not too loud just right, and we started talking and suddenly our lips met and I forgot what we talked about. Kissing Jessy is just a pleasure, she must have studied it at a university degree. We must have kissed for 15-20 maybe more, it was so good at some point I had to remind myself to breathe or she would have had to give me mouth to mouth which would have been alright by me.

Afterward she asked me to explore her and that she would do the same for me later. She has got a fabulous shaped body and explore I did. Keeping my mouth on her skin at all time I could feel her ready to explode and all of a sudden tumblr_o0591cZB4X1uhcvruo1_540.gif That is a perfect compliment to have for a man pleasing a woman.

Some more kissing was involved in here and then it was her turn to explore my body. We would switch up from her playing with me and I with her until I could not keep it in any longer.

A quick clean up and snuggling together just talking about anything, now that my mind was cleared from other things I remember this conversation clearly.

Fast forward to last weekend, I met her for our second meeting and things were better then the first, I was more relax and we talked and kissed before things heated up and she was stunning. My second time with her was even better then the first, she knew what I liked and I did too about her, but we still have a lot to discover about each other and I'm planning on seeing her again and again and again.

So a quick note to all who wish to see Jessy, Don't forget to breathe when kissing her and get ready for a PSE type of service.

Guest J**ck*9

I have met Jessy a couple of times now and would like to share my experiences with her.....

first I need to state that Jessy is an extremely attractive woman with the added fact that she's incredibly intelligent and a great conversationalist which just adds to the experience.

Booking was incredibly easy and and meeting instructions easy to follow. When I arrived at her location I was met with a warm hug and a kiss with her saying "it is so nice to finally meet you" which completely put me at ease as I was quite nervous being fairly new to the scene.

We eased into our encounter by chatting about several subjects and found that we have quite a bit in common which allowed us to get to know each other better. This set the stage where we were comfortable enough with each other that we began to kiss and cuddle .... I must say that Jessy is a phenomenal kisser as I felt an immediate intimate connection.

Without going into too much details as our experience should remain just that ... ours, ..... our intimacy connection evolved whereby we were mutually attentive to each other's needs and desires. Jessy is incredibly responsive as a lover which just heightened the whole experience for me as I get such pleasure in giving her pleasure. The entire experience was truly genuine as Jessy epitomizes GFE.

Jessy made such an impact on me that I saw her again just last week and felt even more natural to me. I even gave her a really nice massage which she enjoyed quite a bit.

Thank you Jessy for an amazing experience..... not once but twice .... until next time .... xoxo

I saw Jessy again recently and I have to admit I just can't get enough of her. She is gorgeous and offers an excellent service and she wants to make sure that you are satisfied. I'm sure that she has checked out the threads that I contribute on because this time around she was wearing a top with a long zipper. I love unzipping clothes from a woman, even unsnapping and removing her clothing to reveal that sexy body is a rush for me.

I think that Jessy was happy to see me being happy to remove all of her clothing.

Now back to my session with Jessy, it was another great one and one thing that I like about our meetings is the fascinating discussions that we have before and or after the fun part. I could spend hours talking with this lady.

Jessy gets a top Notch seal of approval from me.

I've been away from the Ottawa scene for several years. Since returning I have had the pleasure of meeting a few new ladies as well as getting re-acquainted with a few from the past.

A couple of weeks ago I met up with Jessy at the OIC social. Even though we hadn't seen each other for quite some time her face seemed to light up as she recognized me.

At first I thought it might be simply her playing to my vanity but after talking for a bit she started to recall details from the past. Amazing! I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast yesterday. Although I had been hoping to see her again soon, that encounter firmed up the need to see her ASAP. Yesterday I was finally able to meet up with her. We spent so much time talking about a variety of things that before we knew it half our time was already gone. We quickly remedied that, shed our clothes and started having fun. Wow, I had forgotten just how enjoyable time spent with Jessy is. We both had a great time and when it was time to leave it was on wobbly legs. I promised Jessy it won't be years in between visits again. She offers duos but I think that such an experience would likely end in a coronary for me.

It was a cold November night and I had requested Jessy visit me at my hotel. I got the text to say that she had arrived and I opened the door for a discrete entry. I saw this person all bundled up and as she got closer and I saw the eyes and smile, I knew that this was Jessy and as a true Canadian, she had walked to my hotel.

I thought it would be fun removing all those layers but she excused herself and went and changed. I was a little sad but goddess emerged!

We sat and got to know each other by talking about trips down east and I shared some cute e-mails with her. Suddenly.... she leaned in and a round of the best kissing I have ever experienced commenced. I was breathless and desired more kisses and other things.

We retired to the other room and things progressed and heated up!

I had a fantastic time with Jessy and am trying to figure out when I can return to Ottawa for more time with the lovely Jessy.

I have been meaning to making this recommendation for months now... 6 months in fact but it seems that time flies and never got down to really doing it.

My first exposure to Jessy's celestial soul was in May of last year. Of course a first meeting is always somewhat nerve racking, especially that I had to wait somewhat before joining her in her incall, but Jessy made me feel immediately at ease when greeting me with a wonderful kiss.

We start chatting and getting to know more about each other and it came quite clear to me that Jessy has a wonderful mind! She intelligent beyond words and it was clear that not only we would connect on a physical level but intellectually as well... which btw really turned me on.

I won't go into details on the second aspect of our first time together (that remains between Jessy and I) but suffice it to say that Jessy is was very tuned in to my needs but clearly expressed hers which I found extremely exciting and sensual. I attended to those needs with delectible pleasure.

I have been seeing Jessy now, on a regular basis for 6 months and our time together is like a fine wine, it gets better and better with time. She is amazingly beautiful, intelligent and imaginative and we connect on so many different levels that I still can't get enough of her (Hope this does not scare you Jessy).

Hope 2018 will allow us to meet often and continue our wonderul exploration of each other's mind and body.

I can honestly say that I have found my ATF with Jessy. I really enjoy the conversations that we have and I get what I want from our meetings, I think she gets the same too. I wish I could quantify her service but I can't put a number for her excellence. It's like she took a course in this profession but alas there are no diploma on her wall(and there should be), not only is she good in the bedroom, she is a great listener and is awesome with her response to any discussion we have.

Jessy as got a really hot body and she knows how to use it. I always like kissing her just because she is an excellent kisser. I then go for the piece de resistance "le amuse bouche" if you like, if you know Jessy then you know what I'm talking about. One more positive thing I can add is that she will never rush you, she likes to have the fun as much as I do.

I wish I could go into more details because believe me I could describe our encounter very well and it would be in the triple X section. I'll just let you see it for yourself, if you are man enough !

Jessy gets the top Notch seal of approval from me.

I went digging back through this thread to find the recommendation I wrote for Jessy back in 2012, and since then nothing's changed.

We've met many times over the years and she always delivers 100% and seems to have a very good read on me.

I recently decided to try branching out and try some of the other things on her menu, and had a great time doing so. We had not seen each other in some time, but she looked even better than I remembered. In expanding my horizons, I felt that I would be in good hands with her. Jessy inspired total confidence the whole time and respected all my limits and realized my fantasies. She knew the tools of the trade, including the one attached to my body, and demonstrated a master's skill.

At this point, the amount of recommendations Jessy has amassed in this thread should be proof enough of her level of service. But I'm happy to add another because there's no such thing as too much appreciation.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.