Jessy Celeste

Avg. of 21 Recommendations

I have seen Jessy a few times in her new Centertown location and I think it just enhances the experience probably due to the fact she is even more comfortable than previously.

As always the session is extremely passionate with Jessy enjoying herself as much as you do!!

Even though she is already highly recommended, I don't hesitate to continue adding to her reputation...

• Like 1

I was able to see Jessy again on my recent trip to Ottawa.  Her new location was easy to get to and is very nice.

Jessy was as sweet as ever.  We had a great time chatting before we got serious.  She is a wonderfully, marvellous lady with whom to spend time as she seems to know exactly what ones needs are.

I look forward to my next trip to Ottawa and another meeting with my good friend, Jessy.

• Like 1

I have been seeing Jessy on a regular basis since July of last year and each time is better then the last, she got to know what I like and same goes for me with her.  This time I saw her at her new location, she grabbed my hand and gave me the tour of her place.  I looked but got busy looking at her sexy body in a sexy black slit dress that showed all of her curves.  I took a quick shower and immediately joined her in the bedroom with only a towel around me, we locked lips(what a great kisser she is) and my hands were floating all over that soft dress of hers. 

We laid down on her bed and kissed like high school kids until the towel couldn't stay on me anymore.  It was a great way to spend an hour with a wonderful lady and to start my weekend.

Jessy gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me

• Like 2

Jessy continues to impress me.  She is a great lady to talk to and she also knows how to make sure you leave with a huge silly grin on your face.  Thank you Jessy,

• Like 1

I have been seeing Jessy for over a year now and we have a great SP/client relationship going on but lately it seems like we went up a "Notch", I'll explain why.  Jessy and I have great communication, I tell her what I like and she does the same with me for herself and we respect each others boundaries.   This time around she took control and put some restraint on my wrist and covered my mouth.  While she was doing what she does best I did try to use my leg/feet to get more action going on but was warned twice and if I would have tried one more time my ankles would have been tied as well.  I chose to follow orders because I was getting pleased enough with her perfect action as it was.

This is my first time being tied in that position and there were no marks left on my body after we were done.

One of the thing that impressed me this time was the feeling that even though I was not in control and that Jessy had all the power to do what she wanted, it seemed like she enjoyed herself immensely, when she looked at me with eyes like ice on fire, It made me happy to see her like that.  I had that look before from her when I was in control but this time it was more intense. 

I'm looking forward to my next visit with the wonderful Jessy and see that look again but next time things will heat up a lot more.  I just hope she does not blindfold me or tie me all up so that I can't move.  Wait a minute that could be hotter then I think.  We will see how it goes and I will keep you posted on what happens.

Jessy gets a top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 3

I meet Jessy three time, last year (already a year...) and just realized that I never wrote on her review page, although I did recommended her to several people, especially for her kissing capacities. So, I'm adding my voice to Jessy's ultimate fans, I can tell that our sessions remain on top of my experiences.

She is great, fun, intelligent and very pleasant to be with. I always left her place with full satisfaction. DFK is a strength for her, but not only. She's good at everything she does.

It's been already a year, obviously, I need to visit her to her new location. Can't wait...

Edited by Dbass34
  • Like 2

I see Jessy on average about twice a month and I would see her more often if I would have more time.  Now, I'm not going to write a new recommendation for every session we share together but I can tell you for sure that we connect very well together.  I know that she satisfies me completely and I have the feeling that it is mutual from what I see and feel.  I used to think that I really loved her eyes and her lips and how sexy she looked in all of her clothing that she wears for me but last weekend I just realized that I'm in love with her sexy moaning.

Although I see her often I could never get tired of spending time with her, we always end up having great conversations before or after and share many laughs throughout our time, which makes it seem to go by too fast. 

I only hope that by posting this recommendation that it will not interrupt in my time of seeing Jessy as I always do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It’s been awhile since I first saw Jesse for the first time ( month to 2 months). I had been texting with her for a couple of months on and off and my schedule never lined up, but when I was able to go, I was a little nervous ( I don’t hobby that often) , but Jesse was more than accomodating and did not push. We sat and talked for a good while and she is a very intelligent person and enjoyable to talk to because we shared a lot of the same views on some issues. After talking I was still very nervous and almost left and Jesse took initiative for the both of us and we started to get closer. Fantastic DFK, very responsive to digit play. I wasn’t able to last for the main event , the BJ was incredible and I lost it then. I can’t wait to see her again. I’m trying to get in contact with her as I write this way too late review. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Our lips touched, but it wasn't a kiss.  It was a connection.

Our bodies intertwined, but it wasn't sex.  It was fire.

Our souls met, but it wasn't an accident.  It was fate.

Our satisfaction wasn't planned,  It was meant to be.

We laid down with contentment in each others arms, delighted to have pleased each other.

Jessy gets a Top Notch Seal of approval from me.

• Like 2

Got to see the lovely Jessy again last week.  She greeted me wearing a hot pink VS bra and underwear - HOT!  We sat and had a great discussion and after a bit we started to get closer, lips meeting and her fabulous kisses and caresses followed.  We switched rooms and got to enjoy each other.  I do relish my times with her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I met Jessy recently and she impressed me with her looks in this wardrobe, although this time it was something that I had bought myself and given it to her on some previous dates. 

Do you ever dream about the traffic girl holding that STOP/SLOW sign during construction season?

Jessy was wearing that reflective vest with (not work)high heel boots, and under that vest were orange suspenders holding up her sexy bum hugging shorts and the only thing missing would have been the airplane pilot sunglasses but it wasn't that bright in her place with the curtains drawn.   She came in for the hug and kiss and I could feel the perfect arched back, my hand running up her lower back between the suspender and her skin.  That was the perfect outfit to remove from her, hell its got velcro(how much easier can it get) all over and no worries about ripping anything off.  Once that vest removed those suspender just wide enough to cover the nipples was so beautiful to see.  The one thing that was tough was to keep that flexible/stretchable piece of material to stay on top of her succulent breasts.   No worries there because they came off soon after my eyes couldn't take it anymore and wanted to see more.  That was an awesome hour spent with a wonderful lady and I plan on seeing her again in the New year with more great outfits that I brought for her to wear.

Side note:  Jessy always brings her best game to our meetings. I have many people ask me if she is real because I write so many wonderful stories, well nothing invented just lived.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me start by apologizing before you start reading this recommendation,  I'm not sure if rules have changed since I started this lifestyle but I have heard that one member cannot post 2 recommendation back to back.  Since we had the Covid in March and people have not been seeing SW I will assume that a recommendation would be OK.  If it bothers some of you I will ask the mods to remove it.  But Jessy was the first girl that I have seen since the pandemic started so here is my reco for her.

The last time that I saw Jessy was in February BC(before Corona) and as always our meeting are the best that anyone can get.  So 4-1/2 months without seeing this angel was tough on me, we communicated by PM and twitter and Jessy and I both agreed that we could meet each other again with a few restrictions but still be able to connect as we did in the past. 

I was looking forward to seeing her again and when we did it was like seeing my best friend with attraction and desire.  We hugged for a long while and it felt good to have her in my arms, I did not want to let go of her.  We had a long talk about how things are going to be from now on or until it is safe to go about our usual meetings.  I will not go into details but it was really great to spend some time with Jessy one more time and I hope that we can continue seeing each other on a regular basis as we always did.

It's been 3 years no that we have known each other and you know what they say "time goes by fast when you are with someone you care about.  Until our next meeting Jessy, here are many hugs and virtual kisses.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have seen Jessy probably at least 3 dozen times over the past 5 or 6 years, and every single time, it is outstanding.

Recently saw her twice since her new covid restrictions. I will admit I was a little hesitant to see her with the new restrictions, but I thought to myself, "This woman has NEVER disappointed me, so let's do it"

We keep in contact through text, and twitter regularly, and we arranged for a time and day to meet.

As always, everyone should respect their restrictions (covid or not) I did as always, and I was very impressed,

Jessy is my favorite SP, and will be that for quite sometime.

I followed her restrictions, and it was awesome.

Can't wait to see her again soon and often

star

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, star99 said:

I have seen Jessy probably at least 3 dozen times over the past 5 or 6 years, and every single time, it is outstanding.

Recently saw her twice since her new covid restrictions. I will admit I was a little hesitant to see her with the new restrictions, but I thought to myself, "This woman has NEVER disappointed me, so let's do it"

We keep in contact through text, and twitter regularly, and we arranged for a time and day to meet.

As always, everyone should respect their restrictions (covid or not) I did as always, and I was very impressed,

Jessy is my favorite SP, and will be that for quite sometime.

I followed her restrictions, and it was awesome.

Can't wait to see her again soon and often

star

Thank you so much Star! Esp for mentioning that the Covid-Smart aspect of the session didnt change how enjoyable it was. I really appreciate that a lot.

I appreciate each and everyone of you who have taken the time to post about your experiences with me! Much love to you all!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I saw the amazing Jessy Celeste on Halloween morning and I must say that that morning was full of trick and treats.  I arrived on time and Jessy was ready for me, sadly she was not dressed up for Halloween but she was a treat to see anyway.  As usual in these time there is a Covid safety protocol to follow and I was fine with that to keep her and myself safe.  With all the tricks that Jessy had, it made a wonderful Halloween morning for me.

Thank you Jessy for the wonderful morning.

Jessy gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw Jessy again this year for Halloween and she had me staring at her sexy body for a while.  She knows that I really like zippers and had a great pair of jeans with a zipper in the back.  If you follow my threads on here you will know that I have been looking to see those in person and it was awesome to see those on her.

Thanks again Jessy for the great time we spent together and please have those back zipper jeans ready for me again.

Jessy gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I thought I had posted this prior but this is from August 2021

While in Ottawa I was able to finally meet a lady that I have been admiring from afar, Jessy Celeste. The initial communication was easy and professional as one should always expect. The day arrived and the anticipation was building, when the door opened, I was in the presence of natural beauty. There really is no other way to describe Jessy.

With the covid precautions out of the way it was time to relax and spend time getting a feel for each other. Jessy is a lady one could spend hours talking with as the conversation flowed so well. Jessy is one of the most astute ladies I have ever met.

The details of the time spent together will remain between Jessy and I, but the smiling ear to ear is enough to say Jessy made me feel like a I was in heaven. 

Jessy, thank you for a great couple of hours and I certainly look forward to my future visits to Ottawa. I wish you all the best and please continue to stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, 11 years later. Jessy has always been and is a good friend, and great provider.

Sorry if I broke any rules, haven’t been on here for quite sometime.

Stay well and safe everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jessy is truly one of a kind.

I tend to be rather fastidious when it comes to weighing female beauty and grace but Jessy consistently blows me away with her beauty, vivacious curves, her spontaneity, her sense of humor, her high standards and above all, her enthusiasm.

For years, I have asked Jessy for recommendations so I can experience more women like her and, while she has always very generously obliged, the fact of the matter is that she will always be unbeatable in my eyes.

She has my highest and errr strongest recommendation 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2022 at 8:46 AM, PistolPete said:

Wow, 11 years later. Jessy has always been and is a good friend, and great provider.

Sorry if I broke any rules, haven’t been on here for quite sometime.

Stay well and safe everyone.

Awww thanks Pete! Don't worry, you didn't!

Sadly, everyone ran away from Lyla, thinking that the rules post C-36 were way stricter than they were. And now, it's pretty much back to the just the one good old rule of being a reco board and not a review board and to you know, keep it classy. Spread the word! We miss everyone and need you all back!

What is said about my schedule is true. I am almost always in Ottawa from Wed to Sats, even if I don't announce myself. The reason I do this is, as described above, I'm long established and so have wonderful regulars, who know to just try me. When I feel I have enough pre-bookings, that my limit will be met between call-ins and the pre-bookings, I don't advertise in order to avoid disappointment. But yes, I'm usually here.

Thank you all of you for your kind words. for taking the time to facilitate my meeting others, I very much appreciate it and you! 💋

• Like 1

After 2 years of hiatus I have come back to continue this lifestyle and who better to see then the last lady that I have seen.  You know the saying "start where you left off".

After letting me in the room she got me to sit down and she went and changed into something really hot. "I'll be right back" she said.  My heart was pumping so fast in excitement to see what she had planned for me.   She comes in dressed to impress, seductive and stunning, I'm sure that the neighbours below heard my jaw hit the floor.    I remember when I  saw Jessy the last time, she was gorgeous and amazing, but I'm not sure what happened in the last 2 years she is even more beautiful and younger looking then before(she looks 10 years younger).  She looks slimmer and she has not lost her touch in the bedroom.  We did spend a lot of time catching up on what happened in the last 2 years.  I'm so glad I booked for 2 hours, she can keep up a good conversation if needed.  Because we've known each other for a very long time and she was very happy to see me again, she surprised me. 

I'm very happy of my choice on seeing her first after this 2 year stretch.

I wish I would have a higher comment then that she gets a Top Notch seal of approval because she raises the bar very high.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.