Corona Virus Concerns

I was wondering when this was going to come up.  I’m looking forward to the extreme comments on both sides that are going to come. 

• Haha 1

I can name many reasons why to avoid those places. The Coronavirus is not one of those.

No. Hasn't impacted me at all. That being said, I can see how one contact in the hobby could spread like wild fire through the sites. Lets face it some of us see multiple girls a week in multiple sites. Won't take long if it makes it into the hobby. Hell half of us will have it before the problem is detected. 

I jaywalk too. 

• Like 1

The stats are too low here compared to other places to worry yet.

I just find it hilarious people stocking up at Walmart like its the end of the world.  

(Especially the toilet paper)

52 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I can name many reasons why to avoid those places. The Coronavirus is not one of those.

So why are you even here... curious minds want to know?

11 minutes ago, spontanious said:

So why are you even here... curious minds want to know?

Because the topic is more than a regional concern.

No matter where you live in the country(and other parts of the world), "places that have Asian gals" have similar problems:

-Too commonly fronts for human slavery

-Overuse/abuse of fake/stock pictures.

-Uneven services

-Underqualified and underpaid personnel

-Language barrier

-and I'm sure others can ad more. 

23 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

No matter where you live in the country(and other parts of the world), "places that have Asian gals" have similar problems:

-Uneven services

-Language barrier

That's obviously not what Spontanious meant.  He was asking you why you even belong to this board if you can find so many reasons not to partake in the activities reported on here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

-Uneven services

-Language barrier

Really green ...I'm sure others wont add more because that is not why we are here..only you present it that way and as horndog said ...he was bang on to why you are even here!!!

11 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

That's obviously not what Spontanious meant.  He was asking you why you even belong to this board if you can find so many reasons not to partake in the activities reported on here.

The topic questions the link between the propagation of the Coronavirus and Asian establishments. I received massages and other services from well recommended independant Asians and won't stop myself from meeting others because of the current situation.

In regard to businesses employing multiple ladies, I already made my point.

this is too deep for me.  I’m simply here because I like a good massage, my ass rubbed and my cock stroked till I cum.  Mostly the last part.  😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Greenteal said:

-Too commonly fronts for human slavery

-Uneven services

-Language barrier

I try not to stereotype, especially about ethic groups, as I am a little “ethnically ambiguous”, however an experience at one of these places a few years back felt like a brush with trafficking that I cannot ignore.  I didn’t follow up or confirm, but the suspicion broke my heart a bit.

Since then, I have gone Indy all the way.  Frankly, indies tend to try to up-sell less, which always irked me anyway when I realized the rate required add-ons to be equivalent - and it especially ruins it for me to be negotiating it all in the middle of things, which I found to be the norm in these establishments.

Even before the bad experience, I was prepared for the up-sell and only went when pickings were slim otherwise in my travel area.

Never again.

Edited by Bobby Keys
Misquote
  • Like 1

I think singling out Asian girls or places is ridiculous but that said I can't help but think this will impact this business as it has many.

The scary part of all of this is that the virus can be transmitted by someone prior to them getting sick.  So if an SP sees a client who is infected but not symptomatic and gets it, then she spreads it to other clients before she is symptomatic that could be quite significant.

I know for me I am not doing any FS visits.  For the next while a nice rub with HE, followed by a shower will suffice.

• Like 1

I understand what you're saying...but would be the difference between getting full service or just a rub down? If you or that person is infected with the virus you still may pass it just being around each other

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I understand what you're saying...but would be the difference between getting full service or just a rub down? If you or that person is infected with the virus you still may pass it just being around each other

17 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

True but the virus is spread through contact like any flu or cold virus.  There would be a significant difference in exposure between getting a rub and tug with a good hot shower afterward than during an FS session involving more intimate contact and the swapping of spit.  Despite people wearing face masks it is not aerosol spread.  That's why the experts are telling people face masks don't prevent the spread of the virus but they do prevent you from touching your face with an infected hand.

• Like 1

Just ask them to use a lot of lotion. That basically just cancels out the Coronavirus 😂

5 minutes ago, MrT said:

Just ask them to use a lot of lotion. That basically just cancels out the Coronavirus 😂

Doesn't sound creepy at all.... LOL

CjEv-JlVEAAQfR8.jpg

Now that the virus is here, this is the most important week or two to socially distance. You can handle not participating in the hobby for 10-21 days guys.