Corona Virus Concerns

3 hours ago, MrT said:

Yes, self isolation is not the only thing I’ll be doing myself for the next 30 days

What your'e supposed to say is "I pity the fool who doesn't self isolate!"  😉

10 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

What your'e supposed to say is "I pity the fool who doesn't self isolate!"  😉

3steig.jpg

We all are not thinking rationally.virus is serious and people in mostly in hobby are middle aged and plus who are likely to be effected. You are one but person giving massage and HE sees many. Just take it seriously!for your good and other people surrounding you.

• Like 3

As a person with compromised immune system I have no choice but to avoid all massage places, I cannot take a chance that the person before me was not sick, and or the girl did not change the towel or pillow. We all need to bite the bullet and avoid all contact for at least 30 days. Just my 2 cents

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zigzag00 said:

They should just close for now. 

I wouldn't go that far. But I would agree it's maybe not the best time to seek new clients and gamble on complete strangers.

9 minutes ago, BigZ said:

How does whether it’s a new client or not change anything?

Regular and local patrons are more likely to be honest about their travel habits and chances of exposure. Unlike someone in town for a night or two who just want to get laid, no questions asked. Also, not all Town are high risks environment. Up to ladies and hobbyists to make honest risks assessments depending on their location, travels and occupations before meeting.

You forgot "likelihood of having ran into Tom Hanks".  I hope not too many naive Australians shook that suspicious looking guys hand.

• Haha 1

I do not  understand naiveness of people on here. Lots of smart salon and spa have closed in Winnipeg .

we being selfish! Think of others.

people still pooning in Winnipeg!? Very  smart like Maria- Montreal cancelled her visit!!

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

Regular and local patrons are more likely to be honest about their travel habits and chances of exposure. Unlike someone in town for a night or two who just want to get laid, no questions asked. Also, not all Town are high risks environment. Up to ladies and hobbyists to make honest risks assessments depending on their location, travels and occupations before meeting.

How about those that have it and aren’t aware? It’s silly to think continuing this hobby at this time is prudent. All for what? You are putting yourself and others in danger. 

I trust my family, I am not seeing them in this time. I trust my co-workers, I’ve been given the option to work from home and am doing it. 

Everything else is closing yet they still provide this service. How is it essential? This is a global problem and ppl are being irresponsible. You are to assume everyone has it. 

Edited by BigZ
  • Like 1

Let me help you with that...other than true RMT office's that work with physio or chiropractor offices which when told to stay home will receive full pay compensation...

These Massage parlors that offer relax etc work on tips if they stay home no money coming in...we all think there rich but we don't all know the real lives they live...

I for one am going to take a break from this hobbie and when my provisional boss says stay home I to will be fully paid for 14 days or until its deemed to return...

So just stay away from the hobbie and you will be fine unless u have self isolated yourself we are all at risk and you could be q carrier 

Cheers 

3 minutes ago, BigZ said:

How about those that have it and aren’t aware? It’s silly to think continuing this hobby at this time is prudent. All for what? You are putting yourself and others in danger. 

I trust my family, I am not seeing them in this time. I trust my co-workers, I’ve been given the option to work from home and am doing it. 

Everything else is closing yet they still provide this service. How is it essential? This is a global problem and ppl are being irresponsible. You are to assume everyone has it. 

The level of risks varies with different situations. Travelling clients and ladies are certainly more at risk than those privately working from home with a handful of local regulars.

Up to each of us to make our own judgement calls.

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

Up to each of us to make our own judgement calls. 

Ask Winnipeg Transit how that's working out for them. When we're being asked told to avoid contact with others, going for a rubdown with someone who will be touching multiple people is selfish, reckless, and makes you pure scum. You know damn well there is no way they can or will disinfect everything that you or her could possibly touch. When we start seeing more cases of community transmission and the resulting deaths, it'll be 100% the fault of people with attitudes like yours.

If you don't care about transmission during a pandemic, one can only wonder how flippant you are with other diseases you could possibly be carrying.  I for one will blacklist any provider you have ever commented on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foofer said:

Ask Winnipeg Transit how that's working out for them. When we're being asked told to avoid contact with others, going for a rubdown with someone who will be touching multiple people is selfish, reckless, and makes you pure scum. You know damn well there is no way they can or will disinfect everything that you or her could possibly touch. When we start seeing more cases of community transmission and the resulting deaths, it'll be 100% the fault of people with attitudes like yours.

If you don't care about transmission during a pandemic, one can only wonder how flippant you are with other diseases you could possibly be carrying.  I for one will blacklist any provider you have ever commented on.

Did you read my comment? You can't compare someone living downtown who depends on public transit with someone living in a rural community. Also, With many people currently working from home, buses are nearly empty. If you lost faith in humanity, I would appreciate you vented on someone else.

Foofer really take a breath...do you shop or have shopped walmart? Sobey....

Safeway etc...you get my drift...do you realize how many people have touched the product before you? Do you know how long the virus can stay active? You get my drift again I'm sure....first foremost we are all responsible so breath and dont condemn others the way you just did...take a look in the mirror bud I'm in the disinfectant world helping all of you and still people cough openly let there sick kids run around touching everything etc..etc..etc..do your best diligence and that is all we can ask for...

• Like 1

We all grown up. People here. But some put more emphasis on happiness of little HEAD than thinking with Bigger HEAD!!

For provider  it money as many are put in this situation .

who patronize this industry perpetuate this problem.

reason I stop going to this sweat shops!

Sounds like Executive Bath is closed now ,sun hope is closed as well but say they’ll do VIP massages for some clients and they’ll wear a mask