Elsa

I would recommend.  Nice girl. Good english. Measurements are a little off, so not a spinner,  but still very fit and toned.  

Guest onepound

Yeah pictures aren’t really a true representation of what’s behind the door, but it wasn’t bad or anything but was still disappointed a bit. Ah well, I’ve had worse Friday nights . 

O’ Ally Faye, where art thou ? lol 

9 minutes ago, onepound said:

Yeah pictures aren’t really a true representation of what’s behind the door, but it wasn’t bad or anything but was still disappointed a bit. Ah well, I’ve had worse Friday nights . 

O’ Ally Faye, where art thou ? lol 

I saw her a few months ago when she was here and I agree 100% with onepound.

Wow onepound,  I'm surprised.  Sorry it didn't work out for you.  I hope I didn't lead you astray; definitely not my intention.

I'm just not getting the whole "pictures not her" thing?  This was mentioned in another thread that was deleted.   I just looked at her LL ad and pics 2,4,6,7,9,10,11 are 100% her and recent,  no doubt whatsoever!  The others, well, maybe could go either way with some editing and the passage of time.   Pics aside,  still surprised you weren't overly happy with your visit.  Very unfortunate.

NSGuy14

Guest onepound
8 hours ago, NSGuy14 said:

Wow onepound,  I'm surprised.  Sorry it didn't work out for you.  I hope I didn't lead you astray; definitely not my intention.

I'm just not getting the whole "pictures not her" thing?  This was mentioned in another thread that was deleted.   I just looked at her LL ad and pics 2,4,6,7,9,10,11 are 100% her and recent,  no doubt whatsoever!  The others, well, maybe could go either way with some editing and the passage of time.   Pics aside,  still surprised you weren't overly happy with your visit.  Very unfortunate.

NSGuy14

I think I was just expecting more of a spinner , but like I said , it wasn’t bad . :)

I didn’t see your message until after I had visited her, so all good.