Sign in to follow this  

Calina • Asian

Finally got a chance to see Calina.  Right away we really.got along, she's got a happy and bubbly disposition.  I'd also say that she's better then her photos.  Her smile just lights.uo the room.  Massage was awesome, worked out all the tension.  Everything was within MA limits, and she's also super enthusiastic.  Will definitely repeat.

Been chatting with her online for a few weeks. Today she was in east and I had some spare time so I booked her for a early morning apt as I hadn't had a session for a while. When she answered the door, I was greeted by a beautiful asian woman. Very bubbly in a very sexy outfit. She gave me a nice hug and took me in to the room. We chatted for a few minutes before we disrobed and entered the shower. She has aver slim athletic body. She used to be a exotic dancer. She has great legs. 

We started exploring each other body in the shower and started kissing. she has very nice plump soft kissable lips. When we finished the shower I got on the table where she gave me a pretty firm massage and some nice body slides. We chatted thru out the massage getting to know each other.We discussed our fitness routines. Then I gave her a nice massage, which she said was very good. And that she wished she could give me a review? lol  

Then it was my turn to to finish my massage, More body slides and plenty of kisses which I truly enjoyed. She is a good kisser and  she was enjoying our session as much as I did. She started to do a nice slow teasing finished, which ended in a total bliss. She worked within MA limits, but gave me a lot of nice kisses which I enjoyed and needed.  We took our cleanup shower and chatted a bit more as we got dressed.  She said that she enjoyed our session and I agreed with her. More hugs and kisses and off I went to brave this chill day.

Very highly recommended MA, but like all sessions YMMV, depends on hygiene, chemistry and connection. It helps to have previous communications with the girl before meeting. Till next time?

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this