As many use the name Lexi in The Maritimes and on this board, would be more helpful if a link was provided.

Sorry - wanted to bump this just in case as I am curious as well.  I see she is a member (good), but haven't seen much for reviews unless i'm missing something?

Thanks!

Very surprised that no one has seen her, she has her ad up every day for several weeks now. 

34 minutes ago, GRoberts said:

Very surprised that no one has seen her, she has her ad up every day for several weeks now. 

First, There more than one Lexi serving the area and nobody specified the one you and the OP referred to. I posted a link to one who's also a member of this board, but nobody confirmed it. 

Second, Read rules #6:

6. NO SPAM

If you post something and do not get a reply DO NOT bump the thread to get it more attention. Use the search feature as you will probably find the info you are looking for already covered. If it has been 6 months and no one replied you can post a NEW thread asking the same info. If no one replies again consider it a dead subject that no one has interest in discussing on the site.