Good afternoon my fellow friends!

For those of you that don't know me yet, I am Ms Styles and I will remain available during this time. 

I am being selective in choosing my dates, as I prefer my company to be with people I have spent wonderful times with and trust.

Although I will entertain new company if you have a referral from another trusted Lady. 

All visitors will shower first thing before touching any other areas. You can shower alone or I can join you,  the choice is yours. 

I always take pride in having a clean Location but I am taking extra measures at this time.  

Walls, doors,  floors, baseboards, door frames,  handles,  surfaces,  remotes, even Kleenex box and shower curtain have been disinfected and again after each session. All bedding including pillow cases changed, furniture, mattress and pillows are sprayed with alcohol as well. 

Lysol, pine sol, dettol, alcohol and spray nined up in here 😊

I am drinking vitamins for breakfast and avoiding public areas to boost and keep a healthy immune system and ensure a safe place for my visitors through this trying time. 

I am not currently offering all the GFE Experience, so as a result my rates will be $200 per hour for a fun companionship package or $160 for sexy massage. 

As always please book a day in advance so we can escape this reality together, if only for a little while. 

If you feel sick, please be respectful and don't book.

Monday to Friday 

12Noon to 9PM

Yours truly, 

Ms Brooklyn Styles 

506-588-0397

New Twitter account @ msbsxxx 

Edited by Brooklyn Styles xo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1