Providers halting service?

So with the Global pandemic and all going on, the few SP's I talk to are struggling to make ends meet. Have any of you received any offers for reduced rate services to encourage you to poon on even though most doors are being closed to strangers? Just a simple question I am curious to hear people's feedback on this subject.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think a lot of us have also wondered the same thing.  This crisis has had to have hurt business just like it is hurting many other businesses.  I know for me, I may be horny as a spring time jack rabbit but I am not going to take even a minor risk by seeing anyone these days.  Not only for me but for my elderly parents who I visit and take for errands weekly.

And the ladies are in areal tough place.  They likely need income but also need to be wary about who they see.  Preventing Covid-19 isn't as simple as rolling on a condom or not kissing.  Even if they see a regular who hasn't been out of the country, there is no guarantee he hasn't been exposed by a co-worker of family member.  He could seem as healthy as the day is long and within the next 48 hours get sick.  You cna be spreading this virus before you are even sick.

What sucks for providers is that unless they fall into the small percentage who actually declare the income (please let's not turn this thread into a discussion of whether SP's declare income or pay taxes.) they don't qualify for EI or many of the other assistance programs announced by the government.

It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

I suggest that the way we can help the ladies is to save up the cash you are not spending right now and when this lifts, go see all your favorites.  Another option but this would require a significant level of trust would be to advance your favorite regular SP some cash through this and then later on balance the books with a few sessions.

• Like 2

very intelligent well thought out post. I personally have been approached by some SP's I have a little bit of a relationship with offering a little more for a little less, I won't lie it is tempting... that being said when I surf Leo, the girls prices remain the same on there and some are even doing clever marketing about their cleanliness, that being said to each their own I was just more curious how other pooners are handling this. 

• Like 2

Well i do not know which sp you see but I had  talk some established local they are continuing and not  talking $$ reducing . It’s cavalier attitude 

2 hours ago, Harshh said:

Well i do not know which sp you see but I had  talk some established local they are continuing and not  talking $$ reducing . It’s cavalier attitude 

And those are probably ones you want to avoid.

I would not take the risk given how contagious this virus is. In my opinion visiting with a travelling SP has an infinitely higher risk than sticking with a local SP.

it will take this virus 2 years to run its coarse world wide and by the end up to 90% of us will have had the virus. Luke has been said on the news we need to flatten the curve so our health care workers can handle the on slaughter and not be forced into a life and death decision on whom is put on a respirator and whom is not.

Be Safe and Be Responsible out there.

• Like 1

Some sp well know and travelling who are stranded because of no flights advertising come and see us. So irresponsible??

• Like 1

Have seen the stories online of predatory clients trying to gouge ladies who are struggling to make ends meet. Have some class and understanding gentlemen. Taking advantage of another's difficulty is obscene

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Its one thing to not want to see anyone atm and i totally understand why..but to knock someone who is or may still be providing services is another thing, you dont know what her situation may be and NO she doesnt have to give you a discounted rate and NO she doesnt owe you one either, and i personally wouldnt want to see anyone who expects that 

These are hard times for all of us and right now we should be being supportive of each other and trying to get through this as a whole

But this has really brought out the ugly in some people 

If you dont want to see anyone right now just dont book, maybe send a deposit for a future booking, send her a gift card even a message to let her know you are thinking of her

I have been finding other ways to financially take care of myself by providing on line cam sessions and selling content

Anyways...stay safe and play safe xo

Thank you for chiming in with a provider's perspective.  Stay safe my dear!

• Like 1

I can see some understanding and a few people going of the rails with this topic. I want to be clear, i was in no way suggesting SP's should offer discounted rates, I was just saying that I have a few regular sp's I see who are struggling right now and offered to see me for a little less than the usual rate, I believe as an effort to get someone through the door so they can keep their lights on. I wasn't at all suggesting anyone should blatantly across the board ask for discounts from random providers, I was just asking if my situation was isolated.

I went to a massage parlour I think 2 weeks ago and now i am not going anywhere but work/gas/grocery store and home in my efforts to try and flatten the curve. I however don't think it's fair to judge travelling SP's as harshly, there are a million circumstances that landed them where they are right now and I am sure none of them are putting themselves in anymore risk than you and I, while we go to the grocery store and touch the things hundreds of other people have touched.

Just my 2 cents not intended to fan the flames or anything.

• Like 1

It seems most of them working my regular are. Some of them are registered as massage business.

other are too that what I had heard from them so they may get help.

my money has. Gone down 30% I don’t know  afford this? We will get help?

Just wanted to share this becasue it is kind of bugging me.

Yesterday I received a completely unsolicited text out of the blue from a local provider.  I have seen her 4 times in the past but not for over a year now.  Nice enough lady and a decent session but nothing to make me feel the need to see her except for maybe twice a year, as a change from my regulars.  She asks if I am interested in a session and she is willing to make me a heck of a deal.  I politely decline and ask her, in the future, to please refrain from texting me out of the blue.  I'm single but sometimes I leave my phone where others can see it.  Anyway she replies back to me that she normally wouldn't but is desperate.  She clams to not have seen a client for over 2 weeks now and she is so broke she hasn't eaten in 2 days.  I told her I wasn't interested as I am social distancing.

Here's where I may have got suckered.  I'm the first to admit I am too soft hearted.  My dearly departed wife used to say I was the easy mark for the kids becasue I never said "No."  I catch spiders inside and release them outside.  I will step over an bug.  I buy food for pan handlers and sometimes give them my change, even though they are probably going to buy booze or drugs with it.

So I ended up sending her 50.00.  I never saw any evidence of substance abuse and believe her when she says she is broke.  I won't miss the money.  I did tell her that this was a one time thing and I wouldn't be replying to any more of her texts (although I did tell her not to text me anymore) because I don't want her thinking I am an easy mark.

Do you think I got played or did the right thing?

PS: I will not be responding to any requests via PM asking me who she is because I consider this between us for now.

8 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

I think you may have played a bit. But as the amount is reasonable, you could call it "retroactive tipping".

While I understand current financial situations, I got a hard time with the zero income argument. If she's the type of provider who reports her income, she would be entitled to EI or other benefits. If she doesn't, she should be entitled to Income Assistance/welfare. And if all fail, there food banks in the Winnipeg area. 

I could believe she's stretching her budget thin, but the "hasn't eaten in 2 days" is a bit harder to swallow.

You say you have a big heart....I'm a softy big time...over the past 2 yrs I have been played by some and taken advantage by others....some SP not so well known or more backpage type and a couple very well known...I trust way to much and worry..everything from no food to kid needs new shoes etc....so to the sum of over 3500 dollars and 2 of them I never had a session with...how the fuck is that for being played...

I still haven learned 

Just sharing guys stay safe !!!

22 hours ago, livenudecats said:

Yesterday I received a completely unsolicited text out of the blue from a local provider.  I have seen her 4 times in the past but not for over a year now.  Nice enough lady and a decent session but nothing to make me feel the need to see her except for maybe twice a year, as a change from my regulars.  She asks if I am interested in a session and she is willing to make me a heck of a deal.  I politely decline and ask her, in the future, to please refrain from texting me out of the blue.  I'm single but sometimes I leave my phone where others can see it.  Anyway she replies back to me that she normally wouldn't but is desperate.  She clams to not have seen a client for over 2 weeks now and she is so broke she hasn't eaten in 2 days.  I told her I wasn't interested as I am social distancing.

Here's where I may have got suckered.  I'm the first to admit I am too soft hearted.  My dearly departed wife used to say I was the easy mark for the kids becasue I never said "No."  I catch spiders inside and release them outside.  I will step over an bug.  I buy food for pan handlers and sometimes give them my change, even though they are probably going to buy booze or drugs with it.

So I ended up sending her 50.00.  I never saw any evidence of substance abuse and believe her when she says she is broke.  I won't miss the money.  I did tell her that this was a one time thing and I wouldn't be replying to any more of her texts (although I did tell her not to text me anymore) because I don't want her thinking I am an easy mark.

PS: I will not be responding to any requests via PM asking me who she is because I consider this between us for now.

Update.

So last might she sent me another text.  She started off by saying that she apologises for contacting me after I asked her not to and it won't happen again but she wanted to thank me for helping her out.  She said it was very much appreciated and she was able to go get a few groceries and some food for her cat.  She also said she would keep note of it and credit it to any future visits we may have.

I figured if she took the time to reply and also make the offer to repay me it must have been a legit request. 

Anyway I replied for her not to worry about it.  Consider it a gift.  When I heard she used it to also feed her cat, again being a big softy, I couldn't help myself. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, livenudecats said:

That is awesome of you and I am glad she reached back out to tell you what your help did for her. It is hard for ladies.

I am personally getting a little frustrated with the shaming of ladies, when there is no way to shame the men that are going to see them. I mean for them, thankfully these men are, but men have a choice. Women, like the one you helped, don’t. 

I personally announced that I stopped working before March break. I am able to. I have a mainstream business that we can work remotely on. I have savings. I won’t say I am lucky because I worked hard to be able to do this but I was able to stop. Some ladies just can’t. 

I have figured out a way to make side money still by offering a paid membership site. Any lady looking to do the same can please contact me. I have a designer who is also offering 5 free web designs and shop builds to ladies in need because of this pandemic. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I really don’t think I want an SP contacting me. When I see the word discreet in an add  I expect discreet. Some of us have S/Others. 

Despite what providers are doing or not doing, i

can tell you from what I hear from those still working that there are still clients out there looking for services.  

And what’s crazy is some are asking providers what they are doing to stay safe from the virus but then in the next breath be asking for bare services. 

So let’s stop judging Providers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I am lucky enough to have another job to fall back on and I am considered essential so I am still working and not available as an SP right now.  But as many of these ladies have stated some ladies aren’t so lucky and don’t have a choice. They should not be shamed nor blacklisted for doing so. I have heard that on other forums clients were talking about blacklisting the girls still offering services. Meanwhile I have been contacted by many clients still interested in physical services. It’s not right nor fair to judge as everyone’s situation is different. Hopefully we are all safe and careful and we will make it through these tough times it’s just a matter of time. I hope everyone here is well and staying In as much as possible. Xo 

• Thanks 1

:classic_blush: my friend is in lock down in Ontario and self quarantined from flying couple days ago from Vancouver to Toronto.

she bought a 100$ real mask and I told her to post on her ad HAVE A MASK FETISH? I GOT YOU COVERED!

We have to save our money cause rent is still owing just delayed payments!

in Canada that is.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, Spicy Spanish Chela said:

:classic_blush: my friend is in lock down in Ontario and self quarantined from flying couple days ago from Vancouver to Toronto.

she bought a 100$ real mask and I told her to post on her ad HAVE A MASK FETISH? I GOT YOU COVERED!

We have to save our money cause rent is still owing just delayed payments!

in Canada that is.

I think Anyone who has travelled and in self- quarantine should wait out the 14 days.

• Like 2