Providers halting service?

On 4/7/2020 at 12:33 PM, KarmaKiss said:

I am lucky enough to have another job to fall back on and I am considered essential so I am still working and not available as an SP right now.  But as many of these ladies have stated some ladies aren’t so lucky and don’t have a choice. They should not be shamed nor blacklisted for doing so. I have heard that on other forums clients were talking about blacklisting the girls still offering services. Meanwhile I have been contacted by many clients still interested in physical services. It’s not right nor fair to judge as everyone’s situation is different. Hopefully we are all safe and careful and we will make it through these tough times it’s just a matter of time. I hope everyone here is well and staying In as much as possible. Xo 

Yes there are threads, quite a few actually, that are set up to blacklist ladies who are still working. 

I mentioned at the beginning of this that if ladies still have to work, to maybe just rely on regulars. Advertising right now can hurt their business greatly after this is all said and done.

If I had personally had no choice in the matter but to work, I would be posting ads under a different name, with different pics, different pricing and would even go as far as working in another area outside of my normal stomping grounds. This would all be to ensure food on the table without the judgement that would hinder my income later. 

Not everyone can rely on a second job, savings, online virtual work, etc. I have had a few donations on my Fans of Rain site that have gone to other needing SWs in my area. It won’t stop them from working, but it will allow them one less client that day to worry about.

Can you imagine the fear these ladies have, having to work? Many with children. All it takes is one client who doesn’t even know he has the virus, to expose her and then by extension, her children. 

And the sad thing is, the ladies are the ones judged because their ads are out there. The men seeing those ladies by choice, not by need, are not being shamed at all. Except those who admits to seeing ladies online, I fully tell them they should be blacklisted. They are choosing this reckless selfish behaviour to get their yahoos wet. Not ensure their children are fed that night. Big difference between the two. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jessica Rain said:

And the sad thing is, the ladies are the ones judged because their ads are out there. The men seeing those ladies by choice, not by need, are not being shamed at all. Except those who admits to seeing ladies online, I fully tell them they should be blacklisted. They are choosing this reckless selfish behaviour to get their yahoos wet. Not ensure their children are fed that night. Big difference between the two. 

Quite often, authors of those blacklists are the most reckless and hypocrite.

Chances of infection are far superior in grocery stores where very few wear facemasks and gloves even if most things were touched and coughed on by many.

Not sure how a lady who sees a few clients can be worst. The return to normal could take a few years and not everyone can make it that long without steady income or sex.

No matter the situation, life goes on. 

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

Quite often, authors of those blacklists are the most reckless and hypocrite.

Chances of infection are far superior in grocery stores where very few wear facemasks and gloves even if most things were touched and coughed on by many.

Not sure how a lady who sees a few clients can be worst. The return to normal could take a few years and not everyone can make it that long without steady income or sex.

No matter the situation, life goes on. 

I’m not one who believes that engaging in the hobby is safer then going shopping. Not now. Around here, there are limits of the number of people aloud in the store, all must take a cart even if shopping for bananas, to help with social distancing, one direction aisles, plexi-glass dividers, washing down frozen food aisles, handles, etc. 

I see cashiers using gloves, sanitizers after every customers, washing down the conveyer after each customer and same with the debit machines. There is so much being done. There is no contact between anyone at all.  

I just see any intimate contact between strangers more dangerous then shopping. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jessica Rain said:

I’m not one who believes that engaging in the hobby is safer then going shopping. Not now. Around here, there are limits of the number of people aloud in the store, all must take a cart even if shopping for bananas, to help with social distancing, one direction aisles, plexi-glass dividers, washing down frozen food aisles, handles, etc. 

I see cashiers using gloves, sanitizers after every customers, washing down the conveyer after each customer and same with the debit machines. There is so much being done. There is no contact between anyone at all.  

I just see any intimate contact between strangers more dangerous then shopping. 

I agree most stores are doing great effort to minimize risks, but ultimately it all rest on the shoppers. Too many will touch many items before buying one and will ignore distance and other common sense rules.

In contrast to a private setting between two people where it much easier to control hygiene rules.

8 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

Yes there are threads, quite a few actually, that are set up to blacklist ladies who are still working. 

I mentioned at the beginning of this that if ladies still have to work, to maybe just rely on regulars. Advertising right now can hurt their business greatly after this is all said and done.

If I had personally had no choice in the matter but to work, I would be posting ads under a different name, with different pics, different pricing and would even go as far as working in another area outside of my normal stomping grounds. This would all be to ensure food on the table without the judgement that would hinder my income later. 

Not everyone can rely on a second job, savings, online virtual work, etc. I have had a few donations on my Fans of Rain site that have gone to other needing SWs in my area. It won’t stop them from working, but it will allow them one less client that day to worry about.

Can you imagine the fear these ladies have, having to work? Many with children. All it takes is one client who doesn’t even know he has the virus, to expose her and then by extension, her children. 

I totally agree with you here. There is a difference in needing to put food on the table and survive by offering a service and a need for a service that is by choice. The reason I am not working is I am essential so I’m already at risk and exposed to a lot of people and then on top of that to offer services would be putting my clients at risk themselves. I just hope everyone is staying safe and being kind to one another. Xo

• Like 1