Want to help someone you care about?

I think we all know that many SPs will struggle financially over the next few months. Each of us also know the regulars we enjoy and trust. Want to help someone you care about? Simply send a $150. deposit now toward your next booking. And next month, do the same to another of your trusted regulars.  This allows for some cashflow to live and pay bills.  Some don't need it....but many will...ask! 

Lastly, this is not the type of service to be pressuring for discounted rates.  Creating pleasure and enjoyment, with a smile, takes a rare combination of professional and personal skills...full fee payment is our best way to say "thank you".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

While this form of financial support may sound good on the surface, I would advise serious caution before engaging in this.

People tend to be far more secretive about their financial situations and arrangement than about their sexuality. Only provide financial support if the relationship is more than professional. Otherwise, a portion or totality of your donation may not end up or be used where you expect it.

There many ways to help, but just be careful about blind donations.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

While this form of financial support may sound good on the surface, I would advise serious caution before engaging in this.

People tend to be far more secretive about their financial situations and arrangement than about their sexuality. Only provide financial support if the relationship is more than professional. Otherwise, a portion or totality of your donation may not end up or be used where you expect it.

There many ways to help, but just be careful about blind donations.

He did state reptuable ladies those you have maybe already met or have on going conversation with...i think its a great idea very thoughtful!!

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:54 PM, Sumac said:

I think we all know that many SPs will struggle financially over the next few months. Each of us also know the regulars we enjoy and trust. Want to help someone you care about? Simply send a $150. deposit now toward your next booking. And next month, do the same to another of your trusted regulars.  This allows for some cashflow to live and pay bills.  Some don't need it....but many will...ask! 

Lastly, this is not the type of service to be pressuring for discounted rates.  Creating pleasure and enjoyment, with a smile, takes a rare combination of professional and personal skills...full fee payment is our best way to say "thank you".

Thankyou for being so thoughtful xo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

He did state reptuable ladies those you have maybe already met or have on going conversation with...i think its a great idea very thoughtful!!

I know he did. But you can't always judge someone from their business persona and take their sad stories at face value. Reason I specify this should be only done with someone with a deeper relationship than just business. Crises tend to bring the best but also the worst in humanity

Just a question of making sure who you're dealing with.

I'm perplexed Greenteal. My post clearly references 'regulars' and 'trust'.   

"Each of us also know the regulars we enjoy and trust"

Trust is built not assumed.  Further, kindness is rarely ever wasted.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sumac said:

I'm perplexed Greenteal. My post clearly references 'regulars' and 'trust'.   

"Each of us also know the regulars we enjoy and trust"

Trust is built not assumed.  Further, kindness is rarely ever wasted.

I know and understand that part. But there's a difference between knowing someone in the limits of a professional relationship and knowing them personally. You can know someone for years and be completely blindsided by their true nature. I learned and seen many discover it the hard way.

Again I'm not judging you and what you're suggesting. But as this business is built on escapism, fantasy and performances, a certain amount of caution is advised. 

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

I know and understand that part. But there's a difference between knowing someone in the limits of a professional relationship and knowing them personally. You can know someone for years and be completely blindsided by their true nature. I learned and seen many discover it the hard way.

Again I'm not judging you and what you're suggesting. But as this business is built on escapism, fantasy and performances, a certain amount of caution is advised. 

And you also have that choice not to help someone out too....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

And you also have that choice not to help someone out too....

My goal is not to create a debate, but simply to post a word of caution.

I've helped people before, but only when they break away from their business façade. When someone refuses to meet for a simply coffee or talk about themselves, I'm far less inclined to ask about their situation and offer assistance if needed. People have the right to their private lives. But if they want a bit more than just business, they at least need to open up a bit more.

Again, I'm not opposed to the idea. I'm simply adding my two cents for what it's worth.

30 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

My goal is not to create a debate, but simply to post a word of caution.

I've helped people before, but only when they break away from their business façade. When someone refuses to meet for a simply coffee or talk about themselves, I'm far less inclined to ask about their situation and offer assistance if needed. People have the right to their private lives. But if they want a bit more than just business, they at least need to open up a bit more.

Again, I'm not opposed to the idea. I'm simply adding my two cents for what it's worth.

This isnt at all a debate...someone simply made a suggestion about doing something nice for someone that may need it....you have a great day stay safe

• Thanks 1

Sorry for coming into this so late, but for anyone reading this: if you don't like the idea of donating in advance but are fond of the idea to help out our SPs during this emergency then you might be inclined to opt for online services. While this doesn't offer the same level of intimacy, it does conform to our stringent state of isolation. 

As a follow up, please do so with verified SPs you trust. The amount of online "scam cam girls" is annoyingly large, so please don't fuel that fire. My recommendation is to contact preferred/verified SPs on Lyla and ask very kindly if they would be interested in offering online service for you. 

Greenteal, your words of caution regarding ill advised transactions are always appreciated. To everyone else, I endlessly admire your sense of community.

Yours truly, 
TheBestPlayer (Andy)

Edited by TheBestPlayer
  • Like 3