Check on JJ on leolist? I think she's in that area.

For me I think I'm done seeing providers until the storm has passed. There's just no effective way to stay protected from the virus during intimacy, I just don't want to take the chance. I wish all the best to the providers out there, if there was a way to make interactions safe I'd continue to visit during the outbreak but I need to put safety first, last thing I want to do is bring the virus home to my household. 

I can fully understand any provider who doesn't have the luxury of not seeing clients during this. I wish you all the best. 

If some of our locals start offering web shows maybe that's a route I'll have to try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I see a number of them have, indeed, started offering web shows, including MysteryMelanie. 

• Like 1

Yes. That's what people are doing. I am shocked at the ads by ladies (which I always respected), even with some saying let's quarantine together. In my another post on this topic, I mentioned that if people are willing to risk this virus for money, there is probably an amount you can pay for any fantasy/dangerous endeavour you want. Everything is for sale apparently. Not just own health, but health of our whole community. And then people argue to legalize this hobby, guess what, if it was legalized, govt would have shut it down as non-essential service during these times... Stay safe. 

1 hour ago, Lookingfor said:

You're kidding me that all you people like the fact that she's going to stay hosting locally. Does she have a screening kit for the virus that tells her no you don't come in you have the virus when they are testing.

You're kidding me that all you people like the fact that she's going to stay hosting locally. Does she have a screening kit for the virus that tells her no you don't come in you have the virus when they are testing.

Im not passing judgement on anyone and if she feels she needs to work who am i to tell her not to..you dont know a persons struggle some may be better off financially than others

To those who are against it just stay in your safe zone and dont particapte in any fun right now

Anyways....stay safe and play safe people

Keep smiling

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

Just don't believe in judging people.  Walk a mile in their shoes and all that....

I won't personally be seeing anyone for a bit,  but I understand how hard financially this has to be on so many of the ladies, and the hard decisions it's forcing them to make.   The last thing they need is our judgement

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

If you've got bills to pay, mouths to feed and the only source of income is working then you do what you must. We aren't "liking" the fact that she is risking getting/spreading the virus we are showing respect that she's doing what she needs to despite the dangers; that's a hard choice she's making. 

Edited by Rambler1980
  • Like 4

As I read through all these comments I only think of one thing. I wish we would all stop criticizing people, whoever we are. Except for a few cases maybe we don't know each other's situation. Some may be more fortunate than others and their lot in life is better. And that's good. But it is not the case for everyone. This is a time when we should be supportive of each other, whether we are clients or SWs. We should keep in mind that a SW puts a lot of her income back into the business in order to promote or present herself in a good way. As clients we all enjoyed the beautiful pictures they gift us with, and the sexy lingerie they adorn themselves in to please us. And there are the ads on various websites. All that before they take home any money. Than they may have rent , mortgage to pay and maybe children to feed. As clients the decision for us is easy, we only have two choices! But for a SW it is not so. I am confident that the ones who choose to work are very serious and have no intention of becoming sick. Stricter screening probably needed as well as sanitation. 

I choose not to criticize decisions being made by SWs or clients. Nor will I ever become a snitch, fingerpointer or belittle someone. We are all mature people and capable of making good decisions. This is a time more than ever that we should all be supportive. The government does not offer special benefits to SWs as they do other business. I hope everyone will continue to be healthy. Whether you are a SW or a client, stay strong, this too shall pass!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

I agree! Nobody knows who has covid 19. You could be infected without knowing for 2 weeks. If someone wants to come see you, they would probably lie that they were not out of the country even though they had been. No symptoms yet, infecting SP’s. SP’s visit their families. Mom and grandma get it. 2 weeks to live for at least one them. Is $200 worth losing someone special. Leolist should be shut down for now. This is a war that distancing will win. Faster we all cooperate, the faster it will all get back to normal and you don’t have to pay rent if you can’t right now. You can’t get evicted. Almost everyone is in the same boat. Work together from a distance and we will get through these tough times faster than our neighboring country will. 

• Like 1

Whoever wants to judge me on continuing to work, can feel free to send me the payment for my rent, car and other basic necessities. One missed payment can easily result in repo. Keep that in mind when your local booty call has to keep her booty available. Ps: please deposit here [email protected] 

• Like 8

A much more responsible approach would be to have a dedicated client that wants to visit a dedicated SP 2,3,4 or more times a month and only see each other till this crisis is over. A suggestion that some might think about if they haven’t already. Again, everyone might not agree with this but it is an alternative.

That don't give a person the right to pass on a virus that could possibly kill somebody. Stop thinking about yourself and think about others. Hello wake up. 

You have your opinon and i have mine darlin...and if that was directed at me I havent been offering service atm but im not passing judgement on those that are Have a beautiful evening 😆😉

• Like 1

There are many SPs who have switched to online content. Skype, Onlyfans, selling photos directly etc. Opens up client base as well, this way you are not limited to only local clients. It needs hardwork, might have to work 15 hours a day to make reasonable money, but it can be done. 

If an independent contractor (no matter what field), runs out of money on day 6 of a situation like this, then its time to reevaluate choices they make. If it was day 60, I would understand. 

49 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Whoever wants to judge me on continuing to work, can feel free to send me the payment for my rent, car and other basic necessities. One missed payment can easily result in repo. Keep that in mind when your local booty call has to keep her booty available. Ps: please deposit here [email protected] 

58 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

You have your opinon and i have mine darlin...and if that was directed at me I havent been offering service atm but im not passing judgement on those that are Have a beautiful evening 😆😉

Not you. 🙂 Thanks girl. Stay safe. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, davidfield said:

There are many SPs who have switched to online content. Skype, Onlyfans, selling photos directly etc. Opens up client base as well, this way you are not limited to only local clients. It needs hardwork, might have to work 15 hours a day to make reasonable money, but it can be done. 

If an independent contractor (no matter what field), runs out of money on day 6 of a situation like this, then its time to reevaluate choices they make. If it was day 60, I would understand. 

I have tons of online content. I have also switched to mostly skype. However, regulars, I know and trust, still have availability.

In the end, flu or HIV... anyone is taking a risk when having any interaction with any human.

May the odds be ever in your favor and I wish you all the best. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's hard for there to be a healthy and knowledgable review board when half of people think this is facebook.

The only response to this thread should be an answer to the question and updates from sex workers on what they're doing. 

I know quarantine is boring, but if you think someone working is "insert negative comment here" then dont see them...that's it, end of conversation. . .

And no, the irony of me posting this is not lost on me. #toomuchtimeonmyhands

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

If you've got bills to pay, mouths to feed and the only source of income is working then you do what you must. We aren't "liking" the fact that she is risking getting/spreading the virus we are showing respect that she's doing what she needs to despite the dangers; that's a hard choice she's making. 

Sorry Rambler i don't know how i managed to get you in here, ha ha  .  More tomorrow, complicated problem, issue.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:46 AM, davidfield said:

Yes. That's what people are doing. I am shocked at the ads by ladies (which I always respected), even with some saying let's quarantine together. In my another post on this topic, I mentioned that if people are willing to risk this virus for money, there is probably an amount you can pay for any fantasy/dangerous endeavour you want. Everything is for sale apparently. Not just own health, but health of our whole community. And then people argue to legalize this hobby, guess what, if it was legalized, govt would have shut it down as non-essential service during these times... Stay safe. 

6 hours ago, davidfield said:

Whoa, Hold On! Nobody has a right to "Judge" anyone on here. Soneone can't tell them tell anyone "When/Where/How" To Work. We all know the Risks of Covid19. We are Taking Precautions,Weather we are Working or Not. I Can't Beleive what I am reading... Passing Judgement on Someone that still is working. "Is Anyone Here Going To Pay The Bills To Ones That Need To Continue Working? Rent,Food,Bills, Raising Family? I Bet Not!!! Judging Services Providers For Having to Work right now..Pufff! 

Is Anyone Judging Hobbyest That's Still Hobbying??? Do We See Any Write Ups on Here(Lyla) About That?? I Do Not!! There a Still Some "High Rep Ladies Touring" Inside and Outside of Canada. Is  there  any Write ups About Them?? Nope!! Most likely as some wouldn't Dare! So, Unless there are Men/Guys/ Gents Out there that's going to Flip a Service Providers Living Expenses So She Wouldn't Have To Work During these Times.... Nasty,Shameful Comment Are Not Needed!!! 

Shaming Someone Plubicly For Needing To Survive ..... Shame On You!!! 

This Whole Crisis with Covid 19 is ""Just Beginning In Canada""!! You may not see as many Service Providers Working Right Now, But You Will In Time! As Most Won't Have Any Choice As Time Goes On! Everyone Still needs To pay rent & Eat Right! Canada is in the Beginning Stages of this Covid 19, I think we are in for Quite A Ride.. And its not a Good Ride.

So, Yes.. You Do What You Have To Do!

You Take Care Of Yourself As Nobody Else Will! 

Judging Someone Surviving Pufff .. Shame On You 

And Yes... I Might Be Stuck In France Right Now.... But, When I Can Return To NB/Canada, I Will Be Working Too.. As I Don't Have A Choice! Judge Me If You Wish. I Will Do What I Have To Do To Survive! 

Now Judge That!! 

Stay Safe & Sanitized 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are echoing my thoughts Katie! We are only at the beginning of this thing. I think it is time to take a deep breath and stop the criticizing of people whether they be SPs or clients. Be mindful of our own life and let others mind their own!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Exactly! We are in this for the Long Haul. Canada has more "Postive Cases" than they think. They just aren't "Testing Enough". New Bruswick Has More Cases, they aren't testing enough. Most likely the case all around, in most parts of Canada. Clovid 19 has hit Canada before they said it did. Anyways, Shaming SP's choosing to work.. No way! There's No Shaming the Hobbyist for still Hobbying! It's one's choice, their own decision. Everyone needs to survive, weather it's a Virus Crisis, War, or whichever. There will be one's the "Still Seek" and there will be one's the "Still Provide". Unless your going to open your Pocket Books .. Don't Judge. Everyone needs to Survive ... Including You! 

• Like 3