With everything that has been going on i understand the fruatrations and stress ... BUT lets take a minute out of each day and post something positive, something you are thankful for something that made you smile

Its another beautiful day and i wanna give thanks for that 🌞

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Well not a video but a couple of Beatrix Kiddo

And her mauling of a roll of toilet paper (that was the second roll BTW) was way before the shortage so it can be posted here now LOL.  If she did that now it would be a trip back to the shelter for her LOL (I'm just kidding everyone)

RG

thumbnail_20191102_103921.jpg

thumbnail_20191218_194040.jpg

wink.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, roamingguy said:

Well not a video but a couple of Beatrix Kiddo

And her mauling of a roll of toilet paper (that was the second roll BTW) was way before the shortage so it can be posted here now LOL.  If she did that now it would be a trip back to the shelter for her LOL (I'm just kidding everyone)

RG

thumbnail_20191102_103921.jpg

thumbnail_20191218_194040.jpg

wink.jpg

Aww beautiful baby

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I saw this on Twitter yesterday and I was thankful for such beauty and it made me smile! 🥰

20200329_145137.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

😆😘 anything to make you guys smile

Exactly my memory when I met you on PEI. 😋🥰

• Like 1

I am thankful for the people in the front line, everyone will remember the doctors and nurses and I do agree but we should all remember the grocery store that stayed open and fast food restaurant that served you at the drive thru.  One special kind of people that many don't realize are working hard are the truck drivers that deliver those foods to the grocery store and restaurants, many of which I heard have not seen their family for 2-3 weeks because of the shortage of them.

I also want to mention the hardware store that supples the paint, do you know how many will take this time to repainted their wall and ceilings at home.  Because they have that paint  on hand many will do that and that paint was delivered by a trucking company.  Just saying...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I am thankful for the people in the front line, everyone will remember the doctors and nurses and I do agree but we should all remember the grocery store that stayed open and fast food restaurant that served you at the drive thru.  One special kind of people that many don't realize are working hard are the truck drivers that deliver those foods to the grocery store and restaurants, many of which I heard have not seen their family for 2-3 weeks because of the shortage of them.

I also want to mention the hardware store that supples the paint, do you know how many will take this time to repainted their wall and ceilings at home.  Because they have that paint  on hand many will do that and that paint was delivered by a trucking company.  Just saying...

This ☝️ ☝️☝️

275381_image (3).jpg

• Like 1