Jill-of-all-trades

Usually I go to a BlueCross provider for my chronic pain, and then go see someone else for my relaxation needs.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to go my regular insurance covered provider and my muscles are starting to act up.

So long story short, I need a good solid massage, and wouldn't having my other needs taken care of as well.

I'm looking for suggestions, especially anyone who is currently workings.

Thank you

Look on Kijiji, some do.  But simply don't expect the BlueCross to cover your "other needs".

Sorry if I need to clarify, I'm NOT looking for a BlueCross provider to cover my needs.

I'm looking for MP that is still working, that provides a great massage. And is the can cover the other needs that is great as well.

Hopefully that makes more sense

14 minutes ago, RiverCityGuy said:

Sorry if I need to clarify, I'm NOT looking for a BlueCross provider to cover my needs.

I'm looking for MP that is still working, that provides a great massage. And is the can cover the other needs that is great as well.

Hopefully that makes more sense

I understood. My point was simply that some MA's/Therapists cover all the bases and write receipts. I would simply advise not to claim those unless you got a very flexible health insurance provider.