Crys Tal. New massage ad

During this lockdown I am being good, and observing social distancing, like everyone should really.

However I was browsing the LL as in a saw this new Asian entry. Was wondering if anybody had any experience. Also wondering if there is just a travelling girl

Actually have no intention of seeing her until this lockdown is over. Just trying to gather some Intel for the future. Also maybe generate a little bit of discussion Because the board is pretty quiet lately

Haven’t seen her add come up. I’m trying to keep track of who is open for business during a pandemic. If they don’t care about anyone’s health and spreading a deadly virus, they’ll be on my boycott list same as bbfs providers.  I’m surprised the self professed “safety girl” Michelle is on the list. Not so surprised with Veronica or Nicole. Or how long it took 649 to pull their ad. The biggest shocker was the Forever group who shut it down pretty quick. They might bait and switch, but It seems like they’re taking this seriously. And a thumbs up for Winnie, too. 

• Thanks 1

I’m very disappointed in the Osborne/bridgewater group. The women I have seen are very smart, well spoken etc. I’m surprised at their willingness to work. It’s frankly dangerous and ignorant 

You are right.i call and asked what restrictions are being observed?

hand washing only.very cavalier attitude.

it is  irresponsible for use to make appointment too!

I don't understand why anyone would support any of these providers that are still providing services. It is apparent they have no concerns of your health or the people around you. It is unresbonsible and very unconsiderate and reckless.  Just my 2 cents.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, foofer said:

I’m trying to keep track of who is open for business during a pandemic. If they don’t care about anyone’s health and spreading a deadly virus, they’ll be on my boycott list same as bbfs providers.  

+1

I have to admit I made some calls to some of my regulars when I was seeing ads past the 'non essential' closures. I was happy to find that they weren't answering calls which was why I was suspecting that the 649 ad was automated. 

Will I boycott? I will definately avoid those that stayed open longer for an extra month or two once things get back to normal. 

I personally took 1,000 and gave it too some of my favorite providers. This situation is tough for everyone. 

Before coming down so harshly on providers remember they still need to make money because a lot of them do not have any other income and are living pay cheque to pay cheque...before bashing some girls for still working how about reaching out and paying in advance for a future session or something? 

Just my two cents.

Ive talked to some of my regulae providers and they told me that they still got to pay their rents.. Are you guys gonna pay for it? Least we can do as a community is help some of our favorite SPs out!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m not paying someone for a service that isn’t being provided. I have to pay my rent too.  And much like any business, if I don’t like their politics or what have you, I boycott. Everyone needs money. That doesn’t make it ok to put your health and many, many others at high risk. 

I meant pay in advance for a session. I booked in advance with a couple credible and reliable providers. Like a gift voucher. 

You go to costco? Superstore? Not saying you are wrong but you got a higher chance of catching something from these hectic grocery stores. 

13 hours ago, chromium162 said:

I meant pay in advance for a session. I booked in advance with a couple credible and reliable providers. Like a gift voucher. 

You go to costco? Superstore? Not saying you are wrong but you got a higher chance of catching something from these hectic grocery stores. 

Well I did this a few years ago to legit providers still active to a tune of 3500....ask me if they ever booked to repay my kindness...what do you think the answer is? I even reached out to one that is stuck in Calgary and first thing she did ...

Could you send money I need some stuff for my son....well no and never again!!!

Like I said, I could pay in advance if I plan to see them again, however...

1) I don’t agree with their business practice now so I will not be seeing them again 

2) ppl come and go from this industry way too often for me to trust them with a cent for any amount of time

3) they are clearly in it for a buck. They don’t care about their health or the health of others so why would they care to keep a promise or down payment for a future visit

• Like 1

I totally agree with BigZ.

there are exceptions but the sp I see living good life and government has developed Canada help plan they can access $2000 a month plus if they have kids they get extra child benefits too.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:49 PM, chromium162 said:

I personally took 1,000 and gave it too some of my favorite providers. This situation is tough for everyone. 

Before coming down so harshly on providers remember they still need to make money because a lot of them do not have any other income and are living pay cheque to pay cheque...before bashing some girls for still working how about reaching out and paying in advance for a future session or something? 

Just my two cents.

Ive talked to some of my regulae providers and they told me that they still got to pay their rents.. Are you guys gonna pay for it? Least we can do as a community is help some of our favorite SPs out!!! 

Hell No!  I honestly think thats ridiculous 

I was thinking last month, when seeing all of the ads still, about creating a new "No fly list".  But I can understand alot of MP/SP's having to still do this as they're maybe living pay cheque to pay cheque (like alot of us) and they don't have access to EI (government failing). 

What I do think we should be doing is noting and praising those providers that did put the brakes on their business for their safety and ours.  They'll be the ones hurting financially.  We can decide to either send a gift/advance or give then or business when this is all done.  I tried to do this on the other board (twice).  Threads were deleted and I was given a 30 day ban.

5JM.gif

• Confused 1

This is a real difficult one to judge.  I don't think there is one right or wrong answer.  We all must do what we are most comfortable with.  On one hand I can understand how there may be providers out there having to chose between working or not,  Especially for those who may have dependants either human or animal.  Many of you read my comments from a previous thread regarding a lady I had sent some money to a couple of weeks ago.

My personal opinion while I practice self isolation, is to make note of any providers still working.  This would be my "Covid-19 No fly List", just like I have a "list" for ladies who I suspect engage in other risky behaviours (BBFS, drug use, pimped girls, rip offs, etc).  Then once things return to normal and I start seeing ladies again I will avoid these providers for a period of time yet to be determined.  Once a certain amount of time has elapsed, which would hopefully provide me of some assurance they are virus free, I may choose to see them again or not.  Even then without more definitive information of this virus who knows where we stand.  Let's say we get the all clear in  months.  To me that would indicate that while the numbers are way down and the crisis is over I'm sure the virus isn't suddenly gone.  

I guess my point being we shouldn't judge too harshly without walking in their shoes but that doesn't mean we shouldn't practice what we feel we need to to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe.

• Like 1

Apart from help by sending DoorDash .

i am encouraging learning other skills and I have paid for to take some courses on line.which help in transition from this profession.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 10:16 PM, chromium162 said:

Do you think they would spot you cash? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigZ said:

Do you think they would spot you cash? 

Thats completely different. Lol. Im not a service provider lmao. How would I know...maybe? You never know. 

• Haha 1

They make you feel good for an hour then on to the next, hate to say it. They are very good. Good enough to get ppl to drop a couple Grand on them during a pandemic. No matter someone’s financial stress, it NEVER makes endangering others lives ok. So the talk about “you don’t know their situation” means nothing. The guy seeing them and being irresponsible may have kids and a family he supports and the SP gets him sick. Are they bailing him out when he can’t support his family? 

28 minutes ago, BigZ said:

They make you feel good for an hour then on to the next, hate to say it. They are very good. Good enough to get ppl to drop a couple Grand on them during a pandemic. No matter someone’s financial stress, it NEVER makes endangering others lives ok. So the talk about “you don’t know their situation” means nothing. The guy seeing them and being irresponsible may have kids and a family he supports and the SP gets him sick. Are they bailing him out when he can’t support his family? 

Amen. The only thing they care about the client is there money. There is many other walks of life that are struggling during these times. Ask yourself do you think when it is time for them to move on to another occupation or another location they are going to be hesitant of there decision because of you? Just MHO!

11 hours ago, BigZ said:

So put the onus on the guy seeing them? Adult men should be responsible enough to make the concscious decision that they will stop using services. Especially when they have a family, yet what? Im sure there are still TONS of people going. No doubt.