Crys Tal. New massage ad

1 hour ago, chromium162 said:

So put the onus on the guy seeing them? Adult men should be responsible enough to make the concscious decision that they will stop using services.

Its an addiction. Its tough. I haven't been in four weeks or more, but I think about it every day. Weigh the pros and cons. Struggle to stick to my guns. Thus far I haven't slipped. But its a struggle. Its not unlike alchoholism. I've been dry 30 years but I think about it every day. Found myself parked on the street outside the Silver Spike recently (Pre-Covid). Sat there for forty minutes before driving away. Men are inherently weak when it comes to our vices. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue0012 said:

Its an addiction. Its tough. I haven't been in four weeks or more, but I think about it every day. Weigh the pros and cons. Struggle to stick to my guns. Thus far I haven't slipped. But its a struggle. Its not unlike alchoholism. I've been dry 30 years but I think about it every day. Found myself parked on the street outside the Silver Spike recently (Pre-Covid). Sat there for forty minutes before driving away. Men are inherently weak when it comes to our vices. 

Good for you bro for fighting the temptation. That put a smile in my face. 

And all I know is this. I havent been using services right now BUT when things do settle im not in a position to judge anyone. 

That being said I will continue to use my trusted providers who time and time and time again have not only proved legitimacy, and trust but the best overall experience ive had in a long time in Winnipeg...which happens to be the bridgewater group. Im not going to boycott them when covid settles. Fuck that. Theyve been good to me. 

Enough with the judgments about providers who still choose to work. I’m not working at the moment because I’m in college but I know some who have chosen to still work and I can tell you that there are some guys out there asking for discounts and unsafe services. They even admit that they figure if they’re taking a “risk” they should be able to get a deal. What they don’t realize is that when they ask for unsafe services they are asking the providers to further put themselves at risk of contracting STIs such as antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea.

So it’s no picnic dealing with that kind of stress on top of trying to make a living.

if you don’t want to hobby during this time, fine but no need to get on your high horse and bash providers. Most don’t qualify for the covid benefit and maybe if the Liberals would keep their word and revisit the current laws and decriminalize sex work, we would have more providers on the grid who could legitimately be entitled to such benefits.

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 2

On 4/12/2020 at 11:22 AM, Bobcat boy said:

Like hell you do. 

I don’t know any sex workers who have the corona virus. 

6 hours ago, Mature Angela said:

Enough with the judgments about providers who still choose to work. I’m not working at the moment because I’m in college but I know some who have chosen to still work and I can tell you that there are some guys out there asking for discounts and unsafe services. They even admit that they figure if they’re taking a “risk” they should be able to get a deal. What they don’t realize is that when they ask for unsafe services they are asking the providers to further put themselves at risk of contracting STIs such as antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea.

So it’s no picnic dealing with that kind of stress on top of trying to make a living.

if you don’t want to hobby during this time, fine but no need to get on your high horse and bash providers. Most don’t qualify for the covid benefit and maybe if the Liberals would keep their word and revisit the current laws and decriminalize sex work, we would have more providers on the grid who could legitimately be entitled to such benefits.

Choosing to working shouldn’t be an option. This isn’t an essential business. Pretty simple. 

• Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey guys. Just a reminder that Lyla is a positive website - "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I understand that people have very strong opinions on whether or not providers should be working, but please keep all judgement off of here, or I'll have to lock the thread. It's a really rough time for everyone, so let's all show some love and compassion to each other.

I appreciate you understanding and hope everyone is keeping well. ❤️

51 minutes ago, lydiahardwood said:

It's a really rough time for everyone, so let's all show some love and compassion to each other.

Agreed!

This idea that providers are just continuing to work because they are greedy or something has to go.

We ask these women to provide a service for us in in doing so they arrange their social and economic lives accordingly.

Totally misguided to fault SPs during this. Somebody has to pay for the comfortable places.

Main problem is us who seek pleasure service if we did not book than.? It stops.

we feel sorry how they will look after them self z? 

But main is over desire to have sexual pleasure  we ??

33 minutes ago, Harshh said:

Main problem is us who seek pleasure service if we did not book than.? It stops.

we feel sorry how they will look after them self z? 

But main is over desire to have sexual pleasure  we ??

Sorry, harshh, but your post is incomprehensible. If English is not your first language, my apologies, but please try proofreading before posting.

• Like 2

I don’t wanna stir things up but I’m having a hard time swallowing what a lot of guys are saying. 

First off to the OP,  I have a hard time

understanding why you’d be looking at ads for local providers if you’re not intending to see one. I’m guessing under the circumstances you’re willing to entertain something that’s worth the risk of going out for you. Otherwise why new ads? 

Also, it’s a bit rich for us as clients to point fingers at providers offering services during the pandemic. The girls are not forcing you to go and for many of them who have been available at our convenience do this as their sole or primary income.

Thirdly, I’ve been a regular since this place opened. Haven’t been lately but I know that they are doing a lot more than just washing hands...the poster who claims that they said they were just washing hands is misinformed...

yup I’m partial to these girls. They have definitely filled a void for quality providers that would otherwise be filled by disgusting AMPs with oil all over the door knobs and massage tables, and a hand release from some Aunty with a flat but and chicken stuck between her teeth...

Lastly, if you don’t want to see them now then don’t buy the virus goes away. It’s not like these people are contaminated permanently. They aren’t seven sick. Given their movements between work and home they probably are doing their best just as everyone is.

I’m skeptical but why the OP is so adamant that their business needs to be boycotted post pandemic...who exactly would this serve?

Edited by Luvmachine
  • Like 1

I think we are all adults, able to made judgment calls on a case by case basis. Theres always risks involved, we calculate them every call we take.

Viruses are to be avoided, obviously.  But people act as if poverty isn't just as detrimental to public health. If the predictions are accurate about the recession coming,  we would be fools not to earn while theres work to be had. 

People are impacted differently by isolation,  and it's not for anyone else to say if its important they take care of those needs. There are people who's outlook on life had suddenly been changed by all of this, and are just now feeling brave enough to contact a provider for the first time. That's something I chose to support. 

Everyone being entitled to their own opinions,  I'll never understand the need to advocate cancel culture, "let's punish them for disagreeing" mentality is so cringeworthy. 

Just my opinion as a full time provider that wont be partaking in any government programs. 

• Like 2

I think it’s important everyone makes their own decisions about safety about their money and everything

if we consider it a safety issue for us I think keeping a list is ok

it er should try and take the judgment out of it

and worry about ourselves

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/11/2020 at 10:01 AM, Harshh said:

You are right.i call and asked what restrictions are being observed?

hand washing only.very cavalier attitude.

it is  irresponsible for use to make appointment too!

Why did you call in the first place?  Did you expect that you and she would have a gas mask on?  Why is the woman's attitude cavalier and not yours for calling?  Very bizarre.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:01 AM, Harshh said:

You are right.i call and asked what restrictions are being observed?

hand washing only.very cavalier attitude.

it is  irresponsible for use to make appointment too!

Why did you call in the first place?  Did you expect that you and she would have a gas mask on?  Why is the woman's attitude cavalier and not yours for calling?  Very bizarre.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:40 AM, Luvmachine said:

This idea that providers are just continuing to work because they are greedy or something has to go.

On 4/22/2020 at 8:47 PM, Spinderella said:

If the predictions are accurate about the recession coming,  we would be fools not to earn while theres work to be had.

On 4/21/2020 at 12:00 PM, Luvmachine said:

Lastly, if you don’t want to see them now then don’t buy the virus goes away. It’s not like these people are contaminated permanently. They aren’t seven sick. Given their movements between work and home they probably are doing their best just as everyone is.

I’m skeptical but why the OP is so adamant that their business needs to be boycotted post pandemic...who exactly would this serve?

Not the OP, but to each their own. To me, this is about character, and character equals trust. If you're willing to take a big risk during a pandemic that's killing people, what other risks are you equally as flippant about?  Saying "They aren’t seven sick." makes me wonder if you have the slightest clue about how this virus is transmitted. (hint: you don't have to be sick to be a carrier)

In the good times, we always wondered about what was cleaned since the last guy was there. A few places were deservingly outed for not changing sheets or washing towels. Can't be bothered? Too cheap? We avoid places like that. The one's who don't give a rat's ass about being sanitary or spreading disease. In the FS world, there's a no-fly list of providers that have very loose standards.

What does it say about a provider that's willing to have close contact with multiple random clients, at a time when we can't even visit our folks due to risk of killing them and businesses would rather we go somewhere else than touch our cash? How about some pandemic nuru or butt play? There's no moral high ground bs, where staying open is really for the client's good. That's the definition of "cringeworthy".

So we're supposed to reward providers that disagreed with the facts during an extremely contagious health crisis? They'll change their ways and start caring after this is over? Think about that next time your face is in the hoop and you're getting wiped down with that towel.

• Like 1