Anyone met Athena from LL

Hey

You're new to this, so you may not know how to use the search function, it will become your best friend.

Here are a couple of older posts that talk about Athena.  She's been around Halifax for quite a few years.

Read through them, most mentions are positive, at least one negative. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks a bunch,

I did try to search but kept getting a lady out west. I'll play with it more to try and narrow it down

Edited by NewDabbler
Grammar

When you go into search, click to search by topics, and then you can select which forums to search in.

Start off with all thr NS forums, then expand out to the Maritimes or beyond as needed.

• Thanks 1

I saw her for a massage a while back.  None of the regular massage girls were advertising and she was advertising massages, so I took a chance.  She's real, and you won't be scammed or anything.  But, she wasn't my cup of tea.  Her voice is that of a 2 pack a day smoker, and she is a bit rough around the edges.  When we were getting ready for my massage, she informed me that she forgot she broke her hand, so she might not be able to give a proper massage.  How do you forget something like that when you are advertising massages?  At the start of the massage, she had to stop and caller boyfriend to bring up some supplies.  Everything was just a little uncomfortable, but it was in a safe hotel and I never felt threatened or anything.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1