What's the first thing you're doing when we get back to normal?

Guest lydiahardwood

Obviously getting booked in for a date with your favourite provider is top of the list 😛 but what else will you be prioritising once things are back to normal?

giphy.gif

I want to go and see my friends and family and give everyone a hug.  Depending on when this social distancing is over I want to take a ride on my HOG with some friends and go eat at a restaurant.

• Like 2

Get a haircut. I normally prefer shorter hair for the warmer seasons and not quite ready to shave my head of buy a "Flowbee".

flowbee-haircut-157005-flowbee-haircutting-system-review-hair-and-beauty-of-flowbee-haircut.jpg

Flowbee-rick-1.jpg

45 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Get a haircut. I normally prefer shorter hair for the warmer seasons and not quite ready to shave my head of buy a "Flowbee".

flowbee-haircut-157005-flowbee-haircutting-system-review-hair-and-beauty-of-flowbee-haircut.jpg

Flowbee-rick-1.jpg

That is a good idea...lol

Although a long time ago I used to let my hair grow to donate to kids who had cancer and who would lose all the hair on their head, they would make wigs for them.  It has been 2 months now and it usually takes me about 10-12 months to grow it long enough.

• Like 3

At times like this I'm glad I'm (almost) bald...bit of hair on the side thats it. 🙂

But I'm looking forward to getting together with friends (did it with our weekly breakfast out) so looking forward to breakfast out too (in fact under normal circumstances I'd be there now)

And of course getting together with a couple companions, well three to be exact...at least this time period allows me to send one of the lady's pre-payment to her (the other two have been paid)...not to mention (I actually hope this doesn't happen) if this drags on can plan for a fourth etc date

A rambling while icing my knee (f*ck it hurts)

RG

• Like 3

I'll be taking my dog to some of his favourite trails and parks, then out for a burger at the chickenburger (local drive in style diner in the Halifax area).  Now that it's warming up, I'll be able to take him to the outside counter while we order and wait for his burger, as he brings joy to everyone (except the dog haters) 

He has been so sad the past month because he doesnt understand why he's not allowed to go anywhere.

• Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood
12 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

I'll be taking my dog to some of his favourite trails and parks, then out for a burger at the chickenburger (local drive in style diner in the Halifax area).  Now that it's warming up, I'll be able to take him to the outside counter while we order and wait for his burger, as he brings joy to everyone (except the dog haters) 

He has been so sad the past month because he doesnt understand why he's not allowed to go anywhere.

This broke my heart a little! And I can't believe that there are dog haters in this world, surely not?! Hope you're able to enjoy your burgers with him soon ❤️

16 minutes ago, lydiahardwood said:

This broke my heart a little! And I can't believe that there are dog haters in this world, surely not?! Hope you're able to enjoy your burgers with him soon ❤️

Well, for the most part he draws smiles, but every now and then there is someone who feels dogs should not be around people who have food, even though he basically just lays down near the counter, and only gets up if someone talks to him - then he sits next to them for some ear scritches.

I mean really...  who could hate this little guy..?

20190511_151917.jpg

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
13 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

Well, for the most part he draws smiles, but every now and then there is someone who feels dogs should not be around people who have food, even though he basically just lays down near the counter, and only gets up if someone talks to him - then he sits next to them for some ear scritches.

I mean really...  who could hate this little guy..?

20190511_151917.jpg

Ahhhh he is beautiful!! Look at that happy face 😍 I feel like we need to start posting more pet pics in this thread? Will definitely help keep us sane during this pandemic!

Guest ModCat

Go for a walk a long the beach and sit on a terrace drinking a tea and reading a book,

And eventually see my family when I can fly to them.

Guest ModCat
On 4/17/2020 at 3:44 PM, Jessica Rain said:

Getting laid and going to Jamaica! 

Can I join you?

I just want to go somewhere I can pay too much for beer and get my face slapped enthusiastically by some strange titties. I hope that isn't too much to ask.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest lydiahardwood
11 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

I just want to go somewhere I can pay too much for beer and get my face slapped enthusiastically by some strange titties. I hope that isn't too much to ask.

Almost spat out my coffee 😂😂 SO accurate. Hopefully it won't be too soon! 

Guest MelanieRose

The first thing I'll do is go camping for a week all over NS, Maybe find some crown land and just enjoy and appreciate our beautiful province. I really miss having campfires, will also bring a few books and do a lot of exploring 😊

Nice family dinner with my son and daughter an their partners.  Right now even though we can have gatherings of up to 10 people here in MB, my daughter is in health care and my son is a firefighter so we have all decided to continue to distance for now.

• Like 4

Well. Mother’s Day was one. We had my son and. Granddaughter come to visit after two months. Keeping distance.

than afternoon daughter and great granddaughter come to visit so it was good day again keep safe and stay home.

all stay safe please

• Like 3