What's the first thing you're doing when we get back to normal?

definitely a haircut ,followed by a sensual massage with my fave Julia in Victoria.also going out for a meal at a nice restaurant would be in order.

• Like 2

All inclusive in Mexico! Enjoying some expresso with the sunrise and pool parties in the evening. Can not wait. 

I've enjoyed my own province but as the sun is going down earlier it means colder nights and need of a getaway. Not sure how I feel about airplanes yet 😕

Guest lydiahardwood
5 hours ago, HenryOcean said:

All inclusive in Mexico! Enjoying some expresso with the sunrise and pool parties in the evening. Can not wait. 

I've enjoyed my own province but as the sun is going down earlier it means colder nights and need of a getaway. Not sure how I feel about airplanes yet 😕

Ohhh I'm so jealous! Where in Mexico are you going?  I am contemplating a trip to Tulum in January 

@lydiahardwood Tulum is beautiful. Typically Playa del Carmen. A trip to Cozumel to enjoy the local vibes although you will have to bring a bottle of a whiskey 😉 the cheap beer can only be enjoyed for a bit of hydration. 

FRENCH KISS EVERYBODY I ADORE WHILST LICKING AS MANY FEMALES AS I CAN ALL AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!!!

How I will pull this off exactly, I am not yet sure. 🤔 but I have time to figure it out!

WIN_20200815_10_27_44_Pro (2) - Copy.jpg

• Like 4

Guest ModCat

TRAVEL

And PARTY!

Although not such a party animal anymore, I miss going out with my girls and having a laugh, dancing till dawn and passing out after, waking up next morning for boozy brunch to fight the hangovers.!

Guest lydiahardwood
10 minutes ago, Mod_Cat said:

TRAVEL

And PARTY!

Although not such a party animal anymore, I miss going out with my girls and having a laugh, dancing till dawn and passing out after, waking up next morning for boozy brunch to fight the hangovers.!

Girl you know that you and I are gonna be doing exactly this (hopefully) soon...

Guest ModCat
2 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Girl you know that you and I are gonna be doing exactly this (hopefully) soon...

YES!

lots of cocktails and food!

Guest lydiahardwood
9 hours ago, SEXYARIANA20 said:

GO AROUND THE WORLD HAVE FUN AND BE OUTSIDE AS MUCH AS I CAN 

Yesss! I miss the ease of travelling so much. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though, Ariana ❤️