Who do you want to see first after the ban is lifted and why?

I am going to see Betty at Sakura. She may be older then some, but her massage  and tease are awesome.

• Like 1

Making the assumption that everyone is back on the same day and 'virus free'? Emma at Bridgewater. But the reality is with her advertising availability as recently as yesterday I may be pushing that visit back good long way. 

• Like 1

Sunny, without a doubt. Assuming she comes back to Winnipeg. Why, because she's the closest you'll get to a RMT experience or even better. She's also the most versatile and can customize your appointment for your needs. I've seen her to work on and stretch a sports injury and also to relax/tease me after a stressful week.

Not sure...will have to see is still around when this is over and it is safe. I am guessing there will be some big changes on how things look in this industry. 

Only started this hobby in November, just the places in Kij, 

I would like to see Tracey at Henderson again, once everything clears up, but the owner said she went back to China, so not sure if she's coming back.

Over 900 views and 10 comments. This is supposed to be a sharing of experiences board not just a looking board.

We can all learn from your input.

5 hours ago, Ajay said:

Over 900 views and 10 comments. This is supposed to be a sharing of experiences board not just a looking board.

Keep in mind you're threads and posts can be read by members from all over the country, Not just Winnipeg.

Probably Cindy at World. I love her massage and her personality is one of the best I’ve seen.

Id also like to see Rachel at Ness. Haven’t been yet personally but heard great reviews.

Tulip at Ness based on prior experience, Rachel at Ness based on reviews, Michelle based on prior experience and Veronica based on reviews although Michelle and Veronica are on my only when it’s truly safe list