What are you spending your extra cash on?

With the hobby on hold for almost all of us, what are you spending your cash on?  

Me:  Probably looking to upgrade some computer hardware. 

Guest lydiahardwood

I've spent a small fortune on making my house look lovely with furniture, mirrors, throws... I figured if I'm going to spend so much time indoors I might as well make it look beautiful 🤣

I don't think many are saving money right now. Even those of us who still get income from working home, EI or pension, are still bleeding money one way of the other. Until out of this situation, it's not the greatest time to spend money.

That being said. For those looking for a new vehicle, late summer and fall should be interesting as most dealerships will hold "fire sales" with car manufacturers begging for other bailouts. Hopefully this time will come with a complete reform of consumer protection laws. We need lemon laws!

So far I have donated money to the food bank for those that are less fortunate.  So I take the money that I would usually spend on seeing fine ladies from Lyla and give to a good cause.  I know some of you will say why don't you give it to the ladies that you will see once this is over?  I have already paid it forward with my regular lady once this is over we will have a date.

• Like 1

I have helped ladies I see not with future date just help.

otherwise you making a deal or barter?

this time to help other if you can!

• Like 1

I've taken this time (I must sound like a skipping record LOL) to plan (well in part) dates.  I've got three dates lined up, two with ladies I've seen before and one with a lady I've haven't met (well except for emails etc)  

And I've donated to Maggie's Sex Worker COVID 19 Fund, will likely donate again (waiting for my pension cheque plus an insurance cheque to come in)

And while doing my weekly grocery shopping I donate to the local food bank

Plus a donation or two to Amazon LOL

RG

• Like 1

Been spending a lot of time (and money) on bbq. Cooking, specifically bbq has been a long standing hobby of mine. Purchased a new pellet smoker last week, have been wanting to try one for ages. Time to see what all the hype is about! 

Yes I’ll be taking curbside pickup orders 😉

• Like 2

Made a few donations, but have been saving. Corona put off some house renovations, rather than using credit, think I may pay for them cash when things get back to normal.

• Like 1

Hadn't spending much hobby wise since a fave retired awhile back, been banking it since. In a few weeks may dip a toe in the market. 

Peace

MG

• Like 1