Stephanie Mystique • White

The thread for Ms Stephanie appears to have...disappeared.  Alas!

I have met with Stephanie several times and plan to continue! 

Her smile is a delight, and she always welcomes you with a warm hug and a kiss.  Moving inside, sharing a drink to relax and break the ice, the conversation is light and enjoyable.

After finishing our drinks, and a quick shower, she has a massage table, or a bedroom - I've enjoyed the delights of both and will observe that her skills at massage are absolutely incredible - I will not speak to other activities in detail but suffice to say she's not just an outstanding masseuse! 

Our interactions have always been positive - I once asked for a certain outfit and she happily accommodated the request.

Ms. Stephanie knows how to not just put you at ease, but leave you truly relaxed. 

I'm looking forward to the next time I get to see her and we spend time together. 

MS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had a beautiful hot tantalising date with Stephanie today,  it was everything I wanted and more. She is a very beautiful sexy lady and she is even younger than I imagined.  Her incall is in a nice part of town,  easy access, easy to get into and great for those outside the city to access. It is clean, new and has a beautiful décor. Stephanie is smart and very easy to have a conversation with, i felt at home. It was very hot and tantilizing and the date just flowed which is a great thing that anyone would enjoy. I look forward to our next date soon, thanks .Stephanie

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, Stephenber said:

I had a beautiful hot tantalising date with Stephanie today,  it was everything I wanted and more. She is a very beautiful sexy lady and she is even younger than I imagined.  Her incall is in a nice part of town,  easy access, easy to get into and great for those outside the city to access. It is clean, new and has a beautiful décor. Stephanie is smart and very easy to have a conversation with, i felt at home. It was very hot and tantilizing and the date just flowed which is a great thing that anyone would enjoy. I look forward to our next date soon, thanks .Stephanie

Thanks @Stephenber! I look forward to our next time together. ❤️

• Like 1

Stephanie is pure magic. Such a breathtaking women. When you meet her, she treats you like the girlfriend you haven’t seen in months, as if you were away for a long time at work/school, and all she wants to do is celebrate every inch of your body. Highly recommended.

• Like 5

I recently and finally was able too reacquaint with my favorite Halifax lady. 

@StephanieMystique truly is one of the best, not just in this city but in my experience.  

She truly makes me feel amazing and I always leave a little lighter in step!  

I cannot wait to see you again! 

• Like 3

On 10/22/2020 at 8:13 PM, harboursmoke said:

I recently and finally was able too reacquaint with my favorite Halifax lady. 

@StephanieMystique truly is one of the best, not just in this city but in my experience.  

She truly makes me feel amazing and I always leave a little lighter in step!  

I cannot wait to see you again! 

Thank you handsome! It was so good to see you after it being so long. I look forward to many more visits now that you are home for a while! 💖

• Like 1

I recently had the pleasure of meeting @StephanieMystique for the first time when she came up to Sydney. I've been a long-time hobbyist of encountering providers and have lurked on these forums for a while. I've never cared enough to drop a recommendation on a provider, as most of the time is just a usual routine that I stop thinking about within a day or two.

She is not the usual routine. If you like what you hear about her and her pictures, you're going to adore her in person because neither pictures or word of mouth does her justice. There is absolutely nothing she does wrong when she meets you. She opens up with a hug that she could probably make a career out of for the emotionally wounded, her sincerity with how she speaks to you can break your social barriers and all doubts fade as her sheer interest in you can make you open up about all of your passions.

The level of comfort I felt around her was unreal. To commit to the rules, I can't go into details so just refer to the "There is absolutely nothing she does wrong when she meets you" thing I said in the above paragraph. She's comforting, welcoming and still radiates a commanding authority.

After our encounter came to an end and I wandered off to go home, I found myself in a trance that had me standing in the produce section of a grocery store, constantly flashing back to a time well spent and getting lost in a store I've been to hundreds of times; a trance that carried over into me making an account here, sitting down and writing this a whole day after. Her reputation is not a joke or a hyperbole. It was a fantastic encounter and I'll definitely be coming back for more!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Now I see what all the hype was about. I had the absolute best experience with @StephanieMystique on Wednesday evening. 

Great location with everything you could ask for - clean, discrete, high end. 

Great conversation - able to dance equally well between the sensual and intellectual. 

Great time spent spent together. 

She left me wishing only the best for her and for another visit😉.

• Like 3

I had great experience with @StephanieMystique a couple of times. She has all the skills and really knows how to treat a man. She is caring, great to chat with and knows where to touch. She gives you the complete package of services along with showring together. All in all, a 5-star experience and a must visit. Love you Stephanie. 

• Like 2

I had the amazing fortune to meet @StephanieMystique this evening, and much like one of the previous posters here, words don't do enough (or anything) that remotely resembles justice to her! 

She is an absolutely amazing, stunning, incredible woman who absolutely melts away any and all fears, doubts, and worries, and she is a delight in all aspects. I won't share details but I will say that the Pac-Man special is an absolute treat (and she may giggle if you ask her about it)! 11 outta 5, cannot wait to see her again, 2 hours was not enough and you will absolutely leave breathless, dazed, and on Cloud Nine. Thank you so much Stephanie! 💓 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2022 at 8:49 PM, JMan93 said:

I had the amazing fortune to meet @StephanieMystique this evening, and much like one of the previous posters here, words don't do enough (or anything) that remotely resembles justice to her! 

She is an absolutely amazing, stunning, incredible woman who absolutely melts away any and all fears, doubts, and worries, and she is a delight in all aspects. I won't share details but I will say that the Pac-Man special is an absolute treat (and she may giggle if you ask her about it)! 11 outta 5, cannot wait to see her again, 2 hours was not enough and you will absolutely leave breathless, dazed, and on Cloud Nine. Thank you so much Stephanie! 💓 

Thank you so much! It was a delight to meet you and I look forward to enjoying more time with you in the future. 

I had a delightful visit with Ms. Stephanie the other week, and I thought I'd make mention of it.

I arrived and was greeted warmly in her comfortable in-call location for a 90 minute visit.  Sitting on the couch together with some light conversation over drinks to start, a bit of catching up as we'd not seen each other for a while.  A delightful bit of flirtation, then a diversion to the shower together to scrub down and get tidy just in time to get 'down and dirty' with each other. 

It would be impolite to tell tales, but suffice to say, enjoyment was had by both of us, with some skills being demonstrated that are quite unrivaled.  I was both satisfied and relaxed after our time together, finishing up with a shower before heading out. 

Both Stephanie's personality and her skills are top notch.  I have been visiting her for a while now, and will observe that she remembers sensitive spots, touch points, and learns to maximize pleasure the more often you spend time with her.

I'm looking forward to our next opportunity to spend an afternoon together!

• Thanks 1

Just had an amazing night last night with the gorgeous @StephanieMystique and words cannot describe it ! From the moment you walk in till you leave, Stephanie pays attention to every detail and treats you like a king ! Being a very shy and nervous person she put me at ease right away and an amazing time was had by both. 

I would highly recommend the nuru massage experience as it was mind blowing !!!! She has all the skills and really knows how to treat a man. I definitely plan on repeating when I get a chance. 

Thank you @StephanieMystique for such an amazing experience !!

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.