Helen - 33yo Female at the Holiday Inn Sydney offering rates of “200 bucks hour” with “no restrictions” BUT you need to purchase a Gift Card for the value of your time, send her a picture of the card code before giving room number. Will not accept cash.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for sharing your experience. It is a common scam but so easy to fall for it especially if you happen to be new. 

My own rules are:

- Certain areas are no-go. Shouldn't be that way but too many issues in specific areas so....
- Never ever pre-pay for new ladies. No exceptions, no gift cards, no EMTS

- Like pre-pay, no partial deposits for new ladies. No exceptions.

- Never take your wallet or phone in with new ladies (in case the "boyfriend" appears to rob you)

- If they don't have a phone number, no deal
- I will see new ladies with out of province numbers but 902 numbers are my preference

I know pre-pay and phone #'s are an issue as some providers require pre-pay or a deposit or don't use a phone. Unfortunately I'll never see those providers but there's always others who do use a phone and do accept cash. 

Finally be polite, friendly but firm about any self-protection measures you decide to take. Don't let a pretty picture and some sexy messages cause you to lower your guard. There's plenty of time for EMT's and emails once you've got some trust built up. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. It is a common scam but so easy to fall for it especially if you happen to be new. 

My own rules are:

- Certain areas are no-go. Shouldn't be that way but too many issues in specific areas so....
- Never ever pre-pay for new ladies. No exceptions, no gift cards, no EMTS

- Like pre-pay, no partial deposits for new ladies. No exceptions.

- Never take your wallet or phone in with new ladies (in case the "boyfriend" appears to rob you)

- If they don't have a phone number, no deal
- I will see new ladies with out of province numbers but 902 numbers are my preference

I know pre-pay and phone #'s are an issue as some providers require pre-pay or a deposit or don't use a phone. Unfortunately I'll never see those providers but there's always others who do use a phone and do accept cash. 

Finally be polite, friendly but firm about any self-protection measures you decide to take. Don't let a pretty picture and some sexy messages cause you to lower your guard. There's plenty of time for EMT's and emails once you've got some trust built up. 

my stars, most connections from out of province have proven poor deals! no shows or empty rooms??? I guess I'll be making local donations local (506 & 902) for area codes!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about this you guys. 

Always stay safe. Never be scared to ask a trusted SP either... we tend to know each other. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/21/2020 at 11:10 AM, SarahAlexxx said:

Sorry to hear about this you guys. 

Always stay safe. Never be scared to ask a trusted SP either... we tend to know each other. 🙂

Thank you

• Like 2