Opening soon?

Not 100% clear to me.   Assume they would need to be RMT staff in order to be considered therapeutic?

Some of these places may be considered all of these: therapeutic massage, spa, estheticians ...

https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/restoring/phase-one.html

Phase 2 also specifically said manicurists and pedicurists may be considered for opening so that is not included in Phase 1.   Also the bullets below are listed for future phases.

• Estheticians, cosmetologists, electrologists, and tanning parlours
  • Public swimming, spas, fitness clubs and gyms (with capacity limitations)

THERAPEUTIC OR HEALTH CARE BUSINESSES

Effective May 4, and at the further direction of their respective regulatory bodies, regulated health professionals, such as dentists, dental hygienists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, optometrists and podiatrists will no longer be limited to providing urgent and emergent care. In addition, individuals who provide therapeutic massage and acupuncture services may resume providing those services.

From the Province:

Effective May 4, and at the further direction of their respective regulatory bodies, regulated health professionals, such as dentists, dental hygienists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, optometrists and podiatrists will no longer be limited to providing urgent and emergent care. In addition, individuals who provide therapeutic massage and acupuncture services may resume providing those services.

Time will tell.  Diamonds is open again.  I am certain they were closed for a few weeks when the lock down started but I was driving by the on Monday  and saw a guy going in.  I called them and the lady who answered confirmed that they are open.

The wording is there but it's still a little ambiguous. Mixing doctors and "regulated" stuff in the paragraph with "individuals" tacked on at the bottom. So you can get rubbed down by any rando who advertises, but not lie on a plexiglass bed with UV lights. And what if it's a nail salon that's only doing massage? It looks good on the surface, but I wonder if Johnny Law will have their own interpretation and be knocking on doors with all their free time.