Jasmine is an asian provider advertising with Tina. I think they are just in town for a while. I have been living in a Covid-19 bubble and with the easing of restrictions I decided to ease my own restrictions and see a provider. 

First off let me say Jasmine (and Tina) are real, the pictures are even real in their ad and you won't get robbed. BUT....

Here's what I felt was the scam part. I realize texting an asian provider often means you are often texting someone else who talks to her. I asked about specific services (nothing kinky/unsafe, just standard stuff) and the person responded that was I was looking for was included in the price quoted. I stressed that these services were what I was looking for more so than sex and asked specifically several times that she would be ok with what I requested and was assured she was cool with it. On arrival you can guess, I mentioned what I wanted and got a non-english answer and once the money was handed over the services I requested were not on offer anymore. Further she rush, rush, rushed me out of there like 15min tops and trying to get her to go slow was not possible. She also went straight for intercourse with me even though I really didn't want it, I told her several times I didn't want sex but she wanted me to bust as fast as possible. I felt cheated for sure but wasn't up for arguing and fighting to get any money back, definitely not what I paid for. I am SOOOO glad I didn't book an hour. 

Sometimes services are YMMV but I want to stress I was on-time, freshly showered, shaved, clean, sober, well dressed and well spoken. I am a decent guy, not pushy, friendly and have never had these services declined on arrival before. With Covid-19 I have ZERO issues with any provider declining services but when they've agreed to services I expect them to follow through or offer a reason or a refund or something.

So on the plus side:
- She looks great 
- You won't get robbed

On the scam side:

- Services changed once the money was paid
- Rush rush rush
- Terrible communication

P.S. Don't PM me just to ask what the services were please. Nothing kinky, nothing very strange.

• Thanks 3

This post concerns me!!  I was there, soon as she opened the door I said I must be in the wrong spot. Looked nothing liked tina pictures. last time i believe your posts

On 5/2/2020 at 6:15 PM, lostsoul said:

This post concerns me!!  I was there, soon as she opened the door I said I must be in the wrong spot. Looked nothing liked tina pictures. last time i believe your posts

Wait a minute? I posted a warning and you still went, lol? 😛 

You say "last time I believe your posts"; was the only thing you took from my post was that I thought she was attractive and matched her picture? The important part was where I said what she offers vs what you get are out of sync.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah Jasmine aka Jazzy just pulled a deposit scam on me. I've heard from others privately on this forum that she used to be legit, but that is no longer the case let me assure you. 

Glad to see a post here so I could update!

8 hours ago, JohnnyinHalifax said:

Yeah Jasmine aka Jazzy just pulled a deposit scam on me. I've heard from others privately on this forum that she used to be legit, but that is no longer the case let me assure you. 

Glad to see a post here so I could update!

Johnny the jasmine/ jazzy  is a totally different lady than what this post is about. This post is about an Asian provider