New place popped up on K

Sounds like whatever it is has been around and just reopening under a new name. I must have missed the memo. Members only? 

Anyone have any scoop on this? PM is welcome too

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/the-studio-massages-body-sugaring-members-only/1484882344?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

It's strange that they ask new customers to text, but don't include the phone number in the ad. Also, they expect previous customers to figure out who and where they are. However, a little detective work will tell you who they are. I figured it out, but I no longer have their phone number. Since they're not opening (re-opening) until June 1, perhaps they'll post more info soon.

Bowtie spilled the beans while I was typing my post above. Like me, he must have done a reverse search on the postal code. Smart guy!! :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, bowtie said:

It is Betty and Veronica that were operating before covid 19.

A previous post stated they will be moving. Maybe their new place is called The Studio. 

They must plan on advertising a lot just before they open June 1.  They are very good about advertising and replying to questions once they are open for business.
Looking forward to visiting them!

The ad states:

IF YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY VISITED YOU WILL ALREADY BE A MEMBER PLEASE TEXT NAME AND APPOINTMENT NEEDS IF NEW.

Edited by sixpak55
deleted part

9 hours ago, sixpak55 said:

.....PLEASE TEXT NAME AND APPOINTMENT NEEDS IF NEW.

I like where the ad provides this number...it makes it really easy to get in contact with them. Their strategy sure does set them apart from the rest.