WIN a Featured Spot - Isolation Selfie Competition 📸

Guest lydiahardwood

We have teamed up with VIP Favours to give away five featured spots on their homepage 😍

For your chance to win, post a picture of you in isolation on this thread. It can be sexy, funny or downright nasty. Spent the last week in the same PJs? Hey, we aren’t here to judge. 😉

Providers and hobbyists can enter, but the winners must be providers. Contest ends 17th May. Good luck!

Terms and Conditions

For your entry to be considered you must:

• Post your answer in this thread
  • Be a verified user on Lyla (details on how to do this can be found in our FAQs)
  • Have at least 10 posts in Lyla (the thread will not be visible to you if you have less than 10 posts in total. To get up to this number, please ensure your posts add value and are not “shill posts”. Please see our FAQs for more info)

2. All entries must be received by 12.00am (PST) on Sunday 17th May 2020

3. Only one entry per person

4. No employees of Lyla (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.

5. You must be based in Canada to enter.

6. The comments with the highest amount of reactions (not reputation points) at the time of the contest ending will be selected as our winners.

7. The winners will be announced on this Lyla thread and Twitter on Monday 18th May 2020.

8. The prizes are: 5 featured spots on the VIP Favours homepage.

9. Lyla reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.

10. The judges decision is, in all cases, final.

Post 1 (2).jpg

Guest lydiahardwood
9 hours ago, kyliekarma said:

I took this one yesterday... xo

73B93E79-02B2-4C69-ADAC-70F2B1856926 2.JPG

You are absolutely breathtaking Kylie! Thanks for your entry and good luck 😘

Guest lydiahardwood
21 minutes ago, MsManda said:

Went over to my incall to water my plants, and took a tool some selfies while I was there 🙂

IMG_20200419_123512_782.jpg

And we're glad you did, MsManda! Good luck ❤️

Guest lydiahardwood
12 hours ago, TiffanyLynne said:

Hope everyone is staying safe xoxo We will get through this together 

Resized_20191028_121321.jpeg

You too, Tiffany Lynne! Looking gorgeous as ever. ❤️

Just wanted to add here, in case anyone missed my twitter post 💕

I did post a selfie here because I can't resist posting selfies anywhere that I'm allowed.. I obviously didn't read the fine print 😂

but I'll forgoing participating in the contest, as I'm very happily already a featured member on VIPFavours ❤️

Good luck to everyone! ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MsManda said:

Just wanted to add here, in case anyone missed my twitter post 💕

I did post a selfie here because I can't resist posting selfies anywhere that I'm allowed.. I obviously didn't read the fine print 😂

but I'll forgoing participating in the contest, as I'm very happily already a featured member on VIPFavours ❤️

Good luck to everyone! ❤️ 

We need more of you around anyway! ♡

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well this looks fun!

What I cant pop on the wall I may as well provide here 💋20200322_111129.thumb.jpg.7f751c62122b652482d4af18be451962.jpg20200314_232508.thumb.jpg.43ef34c41ce3a839d3a567d8d181160d.jpg

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 9

Guest lydiahardwood

Can't get over the 🔥🔥🔥 on this thread! God DAMN people 😍 Keep them coming!

After a bit of thinking I may also mention like the lovely Amanda I am ok without the feature. I dont care for too much attention really and like to be pretty selective with what time i have available. 

Will post some more for fun and more so was curious how they would be recieved.. 

If i could please be varified here have access to my profile and posting again however that would be appreciated.

I am verified on vipfavors but cant get a response from either them or the mods here. Been trying patiently for a few days now.

I do enjoy popping a photo or message on my wall for my lovely followers from time to time.

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Kitten said:

After a bit of thinking I may also mention like the lovely Amanda I am ok without the feature. I dont care for too much attention really and like to be pretty selective with what time i have available. 

Will post some more for fun and more so was curious how they would be recieved.. 

If i could please be varified here have access to my profile and posting again however that would be appreciated.

I am verified on vipfavors but cant get a response from either them or the mods here. Been trying patiently for a few days now.

I do enjoy popping a photo or message on my wall for my lovely followers from time to time.

Hey Kitten,

you were already a Verified Independent on here, it just wan't showing in your rank but I've fixed that now. 🙂 

We look forward to your posts!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

34680130-ADE7-48CC-A567-F57667657B0C.jpe

It’s a selfie, just on a tripod. Does that count?

if not, I submit this one

IMG_9006.jpg

I love both wow come back to Saint John New Brunswick soooonnnn please ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

It's the LAST DAY of the competition guys, so get your entries in asap! 😘