Sign in to follow this  

Updates and a whole lot of love for you! <3 <3 <3 xoxo

I am so ready for this quarantine to be lifted. As long as we are all good boys and girls, we will be seeing more easing of restrictions in the coming weeks.

I am tentatively coming back to seeing clients as of June. 🤞🤞 

EBC-8_0089.thumb.jpg.03d68b792a7fad0ccf0c4b0fb56249d0.jpg

If you have been following me on twitter, or here, you know what is on the go in my life. The person is still continuing to target me and I feel it will be happening for a while yet. 
For safety, privacy and discretion, it's is my most important goal for all of us, changes need to happen in order to maintain this.

Here are a few updates to things moving forward. 

• I will not have a private Incall location available. The location has been compromised and I have had to let it go. 😭 It may be a little bit before I have another one as income has been impacted due to covid-19 and my budget will be shifting. 
  • I now require full screening from new clients. This screening will allow you to have access to my members only area of my website with detailed rates, schedule, tours and my full photo gallery.   Details available of screening information I require are available on my website; stephaniemystique.vip   I will be adding the information I need to future ads and marketing. 

EBC-8_0068.thumb.jpg.1eb9a6d999ebfd654dcd6b3d450a9731.jpg

Now for the good stuff! 

I have added some virtual options to enjoy and get us revved up to get together again.
Check them out 

Till the time is right, be safe, and wash you hands (and balls, lol). 

Big hugs, 
Stephanie ❤️ 

EBC-8_0139crop.thumb.jpg.31bc1e22d3bf471e2ddf632af726d164.jpg

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this