No judgement during the pandemic, please!

Guest lydiahardwood

Hi fam,

As you know, Lyla is a positive board. Our mantra is "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". 

I know that feelings and opinions are strong regarding whether or not people should be working during this pandemic, but I would like to ask you all to keep your opinions to yourselves. This is not the time for shaming anyone - at Lyla we pride ourselves on having a strong and positive community full of people who want to support each other, so let's make sure we stay this way. 

If you see anyone being judgemental towards a Provider or a Client for working/choosing to see someone, please report them so we can keep tabs on it. 

Thanks for understanding. 

Lydia ❤️

Guest lydiahardwood
7 hours ago, Sweet Emily J said:

I love this so much Lydia. Thank you for posting this. I am so happy that Lyla has kept this positive mantra. ❤️❤️❤️

There's so much negativity in the world at the moment that we're unable to control, but at least we can keep this space positive. 💖

Big love to you Emily J 😘

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, clearbluesky15 said:

is it just me, or does it seem this board is seeing a rash of negativity, since the Covid thing started. Stay-at-home depression? 

either way, really appreciate all Lydia’s work to add upbeat forums, polls, and discussion threads.

Perhaps, I think it was bound to happen to be honest - it's a turbulent time for everyone! Thank you for your kind words @clearbluesky15 - we try our best to keep things fun here 😊 Honestly engaging with you guys and having a laugh helps keep me sane. The covid memes and jokes thread is a god send 🤣

No need to be judgemental ever! As they say..opinions are like an asshole. :classic_biggrin: Be Kind, Stay Safe!

Edited by HenryOcean
  • Like 3

I cut off a good friend who was working comfortably from home collecting her paycheque chastise me and other providers I know for working knowing we had no Other source of income. The most hurtful thing was her saying if I got  covid, I deserved it. Yet she never turned down my generosity in the past that was a result of income made from being a provider.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, Andee said:

I cut off a good friend who was working comfortably from home collecting her paycheque chastise me and other providers I know for working knowing we had no Other source of income. The most hurtful thing was her saying if I got  covid, I deserved it. Yet she never turned down my generosity in the past that was a result of income made from being a provider.

I'm sorry you had to do that Andee. That's not the kind of behaviour you expect from friends. 😥 Hope you're okay.