CNN reports that Coronavirus might now be called a sexually transmitted disease, as researchers have detected the virus in semen, according to a small study. It's still unclear whether the virus can be sexually transmitted through contact with semen. What about females - will daty spread the disease too? SCARY!

Well if your that close to someone you are probably more likely to be transmitting it via respiratory methods. Mouth nose and eyes are going to be the most likely ways you get it.  
ears less likely

sexually not sure if we really need to be worrying about that

if we are having unprotected sex with strangers their is bigger risks 

• Like 1

When I i have sex you going to come in closeness of mouth ,nose and breathing I fail to understand that is risk free . Unless both are we earing mask?

34 minutes ago, Piranha said:

CNN= FAKE NEWS

You're right. That's much better:

5e59596efee23d0fb873eb46.png

It's not about true or not, it just feels redundant. If contagious by being less than two metres(6 feet) from someone, it's quite obvious intimate unprotected touch will be risky.

The same way we should avoid intimacy because of the common cold, the same should be for anything else.

No matter what will be discovered and debunked in the following months and if STD or not, common sense will remain.